Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com Gift Card Codes 65% (!!!)  (Read 2209 times)
scox (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:40:35 PM

I have no intention in scamming my customers, I need them to be informed about the risks involved in dealing with these items. 325$ for 500$ is a great deal fair and square, I expect customers to deduce the reason for this discount.

If you have no intention of scamming..allow buyers to have BTC held in ESCROW until they have items actually in their possession..

(waiting for an excuse/no...haha)
excuse? lol.
If your (you as an hypothetical customer) incompetence fails to get the process done correctly I cannot cover it.
I simply state in my one and only term of service that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to the E-code before and after the trade is concluded. I will replace only if for some reason it cannot be redeemed (never happened to me before).
I am though here to help and give any suggestion on the correct use of these vouchers to the extent of my experience. This thread is also a good resource with useful tips (as the ones briefly listed before) to get orders fulfilled as smoothly as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scox (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:44:37 PM

Well, if these cards are legit, then why don't you sell them on localbitcoins/paxful for more profit? There are people who are willing to buy your amazon GC for around $690 right now when the price of BTC is $600.

I doubt your method isn't blackhat. Otherwise why would you take no responsibility after sale?
People buy physical gift cards w/ receipt and all for that amount. Check it out yourself.
These I am offering are E-CODES.

I do not take responsibility as I have no power over what happens to the gift card once it gets redeemed. It might be used along with carded gift cards, on cracked amazon accounts or in complicated fraud procedures of transferring balances and cashing out via a seller's account, just to name a few examples.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

I have no intention in scamming my customers, I need them to be informed about the risks involved in dealing with these items. 325$ for 500$ is a great deal fair and square, I expect customers to deduce the reason for this discount.

If you have no intention of scamming..allow buyers to have BTC held in ESCROW until they have items actually in their possession..

this is what i would like to see myself
scox (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:04:14 AM

please read above for further explanation.
I cannot have a contingency plan for any eventual mistake of yours. I am not an insurance company.
TommyH7899

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:29:24 AM

guys everyone know that these are obtained fraudulatly, thats why they are low price.  If you think for one second that these were "obtained with private method, ultra secret uber stealth recon cant tell anyone method" then you sir are foolish!

Now with that being said.....you can definitely use them and get good deals, but you have to know how to use them in order to not get burned.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:20:58 AM

please read above for further explanation.
I cannot have a contingency plan for any eventual mistake of yours. I am not an insurance company.

mistake of "yours" nice try but thats not what we're asking, insurance and a fair deal is not the same thing
bizzyx33

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:55:57 AM

I am guessing his private method includes buying it from another person and that person probably carded or obtain it through a fraudulent activity. But since he is just buying it off another person and reselling it, he states he did not obtain it through card or blackhat but it doesn't include the original person he obtained it from.  The requirement of making us use it within 10 minutes and warning us he is not responsible for whatever happens to the account is just raising more red flags. You can use the gc in 10 minutes and the code will work for sure, but amazon can still cancel the order before it ships and ban your account. If you make a new account it will just flag you quicker. If you use your main account, it will just put it at risk of getting banned.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: