Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:44:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {$5 USD} CS GO Skin Earning Method + Bonus Technique (No Investment)  (Read 734 times)
Stussy (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:36:36 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 07:39:07 AM by Stussy

Are you tired of having no skins? Are you tired of paying for sketchy eBooks which never earn you anything?
Well look no further.

With these two methods, you are guaranteed to earn skins.
You will earn more than what you've spent Smiley

Both methods require no investment whatsoever, and can earn you $5-10 per day depending on the time you put into it.

This is the real deal, not just some nice thread design.
The guide is in-depth, and provides you with all the information you need to earn skins Wink

It doesn't matter how many people buy this guide, the methods will never get saturated.

Buy Now for Only $5: https://aiobuy.net/buy/6396

Previous Vouches:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184265.0
Bought Office 2016 for Mac back in December and installed now - all okay. Fast response and great comms.
Vouch for this guy his keys are legit!
i can vouch for this guy he's a honest seller!
Smooth transaction
Just bought the admin account and it works!
Vouch for this guy!
All good now Smiley
Thanks!
I have bought Office for Mac 2016 through Skype with Stussy. Great support Smiley
Just want to say thank you for the key. I am very happy with this transaction.
Purchased Windows 10 Pro - Works well.
Regards,
Ethan!
Bought Win 10 Pro - all good and good communication. Thank!
He really nice and supportive seller. and I really sure that I will earn profit with his methods. Wink
thanks m8 for reply my message, vouch for this HQ member Smiley
i bought 2 by mistake Grin and work so this guy is legit!!
I bought the key .the key is working awesomely .thank you
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:46:56 PM

You should provide a vouch copy. I can take one and leave genuine feedback.
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:22:39 PM

You should provide a vouch copy. I can take one and leave genuine feedback.
I have sent you a copy of the method. Please leave a review Cheesy
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:41:39 PM

I may purchase this.. Waiting on the review
prasha2

Activity: 594

Developer

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:00:07 PM

Ok I received the vouch copy. I have gone through the tutorial. Yes you most definitely can get free CS:GO skins. Everything has been explained in detail. Also, the bonus method is pretty straightforward to try. I haven't tried any of the methods mentioned, but most probably they will work fine.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:02:42 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:47:16 PM by leowonderful

I've purchased this, I'll leave a review once the two confirmations for payment are done.  Will update this post.

Waste of 5 dollars. Honestly, it would take you 24/7 to earn even your money back, and the method is so damn slow that you'd probably need 4 hours to get a dollar.
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:40:33 AM

I've purchased this, I'll leave a review once the two confirmations for payment are done.  Will update this post.

Waste of 5 dollars. Honestly, it would take you 24/7 to earn even your money back, and the method is so damn slow that you'd probably need 4 hours to get a dollar.
Hi leowonderful,
Have you tried the method yet?

It may look like it may take a while, but it doesn't. People usually earn $10 a day, something that isn't achievable with most other bs methods. You WILL earn back your $5 if you follow through, and faster than any other bs method.

I have provided extra info which allows you to master this method, and even a bonus which guarantees you $1.
Please try out the method before leaving feedback like this.

There ARE limits to this method, so you can't milk it all day Sad that's why I'm selling it.
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:16:00 AM

leowonderful has actually stolen my eBook and tried reselling it, please refer to the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1508819.msg15183948#msg15183948

It is obviously a good/viable method if he's doing this, but it's sad to see him do this Sad
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:24:05 AM

Hi leowonderful,

It may look like it may take a while, but it doesn't. People usually earn $10 a day, something that isn't achievable with most other bs methods. You WILL earn back your $5 if you follow through, and faster than any other bs method.

I have provided extra info which allows you to master this method, and even a bonus which guarantees you $1.

There ARE limits to this method, so you can't milk it all day Sad that's why I'm selling it.
Well of course he has used the method, why would he buy it and then not use it? Please don't sell the method if it doesn't work.
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:06:34 AM

Hi leowonderful,

Well of course he has used the method, why would he buy it and then not use it? Please don't sell the method if it doesn't work.
Hi,
The user has bought my method with the intention of spreading FUD and reselling it under one of his alts. I have explained this above.
The method DOES work, and that's why he's reselling it.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:20:05 AM

lol, what do you mean by "No Investment"? When the $5 you're asking for your method is already and investment for us, Isn't it?
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

lol, what do you mean by "No Investment"? When the $5 you're asking for your method is already and investment for us, Isn't it?
Yes, but the method itself requires no investment to undertake.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:33:37 AM

Does this method include completing surveys/PPC/PPI? I'm interested in this method but I don't want to spend on an ebook which shows a method that I already know, or is very slow.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:50:02 AM

Most probably a:

- Well known method
- Cracking accounts with balances on them (INGvault or something)
- Scamming on G2A (Works sometimes, other times will not work. Sellers can contact Steam.)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:38:09 AM

Most probably a:

- Well known method
- Scamming on G2A (Works sometimes, other times will not work. Sellers can contact Steam.)
Neither of those Smiley
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

That is true. If it says no investment it should mean no investment. I hate people that put out misleading titles. Also, could you explain the method?
Stussy (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:23:07 AM

That is true. If it says no investment it should mean no investment. I hate people that put out misleading titles. Also, could you explain the method?
Why would I 'explain' the very method I'm trying to sell.

No investment means just that, the method takes no investment to be undertaken.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:08:40 PM

Does this method include completing surveys/PPC/PPI? I'm interested in this method but I don't want to spend on an ebook which shows a method that I already know, or is very slow.
You are 100% correct. I got the vouch for leowonderful's reselling, and I was very disappointed since the method is very slow, and basically everyone knew about it. It's mostly surveys at a pretty popular site with other tasks like watching videos.
Most probably a:

- Well known method
Neither of those Smiley
It definitely is a well known method. I know that you are trying to make sales, but lying isn't good.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:13:11 PM

Atleast show a little demo of your method, so the people will know what they're buying.

It definitely is a well known method. I know that you are trying to make sales, but lying isn't good.

Lies were started with the title itself. lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: