Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help Building Custom Gambling Site NAME YOUR PRICE$$  (Read 824 times)
charptype (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:03:10 AM

Hi friends,

I'm looking for someone with experience creating btc sites, and specifically gambling sites. I am looking for help building a p2p site that resembles bitbet.us. There are written yes/no propositions, and no user accounts. Instead, users send coins to an address, and enter an address where winnings are sent. On the backend, I must be able to generate new receiving addresses for every transaction. You will build the site and take it live. The best part is, you name your price. 

Here's how you go about getting paid.

You list projects you have and ARE involved in, and a bid in btc. I will review all bids. I will decide a winner based on price and credentials.

Payment can either be through an escrow, or splitting the payment throughout the process. Name your price, but don't price yourself out.

CONTEST WILL RUN UNTIL WINNER IS SELECTED.

Buona Fortuna,
                     Charptype
Jacoder23

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:00:22 PM

Moneypot?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:46:47 PM

Moneypot?

This isn't possible with Moneypot's API.. there must be a specific game that the site uses for it to be able to use Moneypot.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:31:15 AM

So you held a contest who build a gambling site until it live and you buy it?
*sorry for asking

I think you can find a digital goods marketplace which people sell their project, you can search on this forum or search for example bitybaby(if I'm not wrong, it digital marketplace website) cmiiw.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: