Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Article on Bitcoin  (Read 1008 times)
QuantumQrack (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:11:55 PM

BitCoin CIA Connection – YouTube
BY: FIGANEWS | DATE: MARCH 7, 2013 | CATEGORIES: GOLD
When all is said and done about BitCoin…
When a few get something for nothing, in the end, most will get nothing for something.
Now I will explore the Poker mentality of the early promoters and a very strange coincidence that in the middle of June 2011 when the BitCoin guys gave a presentation to CIA company In-Q-Tel.
Right about the same time they did that presentation a half a million in BitCoin was stolen and 3 days later the largest BitCoin exchange crashed.
So now besides the 6 million Bitcoins that were created by the insiders we now have the CIA involved and the possibility of them being the ones that crashed BitCoin.
The CIA has spent a great deal of time studying Currency Wars and are very intersted on how they are going to maintain their power when the dollar collapses.
I WISH these guys would just sticking to their oath to protect the the Constitution.
Ahead of the largest fiat currency collapse the world has ever seen you must be in hard assets.
via BitCoin CIA Connection – YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K5VC58gjnjY

Convince me this guy isn't an idiot.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 09:24:40 PM

Such confidence in the CIA would imply that they have some stellar capabilities.

My faith in the ability of any government agency to do something smart is near zero.

And I work with/for such agencies...I see the incompetence daily.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:27:22 PM

And I work with/for such agencies...I see the incompetence daily.
Whenever you talk about the military, the CIA, or the NSA most people who've never worked with the federal government tend to think of James Bond when they should instead be picturing their local DMV with a bigger budget, more bureaucracy, and less focus.
n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:30:24 PM

Probably not an idiot.  Just misguided.  Excessively biased.  And too lazy to do proper research.
QuantumQrack (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:43:17 PM

I guess I should have mentioned that I originally found this on a gold bug forum.  A lot of gold bugs are also conspiracy freaks and are very anti-bitcoin.  I find this amusing and at the same time sad.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 10:11:22 PM

I guess I should have mentioned that I originally found this on a gold bug forum.  A lot of gold bugs are also conspiracy freaks and are very anti-bitcoin.  I find this amusing and at the same time sad.

Within libertarian groups I tend to see two types. The conspiracy, Alex Jones, the government is doing all sorts of bad things group. And the, government sucks and cannot do anything right group.

The conspiracy group is anti government because they feel that the government is crafting all of these bad things on purpose and making our lives miserable for some reason or another.

The other group knows that government is not so much about making things happen as it is about stealing your money with the promise that they will make things happen while being completely incompetent in the knowledge of how to do so.

While on the other side you have the two groups that believe that the government is very competent and that if only they had the funding for whichever project, then they would make ice cream cakes fly from their fingertips for all the children of the world. And that all bad guys who do not like us would respect us the more we use the government to kill them.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 12:41:09 PM

The code is 100% open source, it doesn't matter who wrote it or who they worked for (I wouldn't care if it was the NSA..) because any programer can read and check and see that the code does what it's suppose to and it's unimaginable what ever malicious intents haven't been spotted by now.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: