Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ban from using forum! help!  (Read 625 times)
Mapagmahal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:39:16 PM

hi guys! how do i retrieved my ban account? my username is for3v3ral0n3. i just post in our local forum then after i refresh my account, it has been ban. "Sorry for3v3ral0ne, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com" please help me please! i want to know what kind of violation did i do. thank you. hoping to get it back.

i use to be a hunter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:41:54 PM

hi guys! how do i retrieved my ban account? my username is for3v3ral0n3. i just post in our local forum then after i refresh my account, it has been ban. "Sorry for3v3ral0ne, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com" please help me please! i want to know what kind of violation did i do. thank you. hoping to get it back.
Your accounts get locked when someone has succesfully answered your secret question to reset the password.
Mayby someone has figured your secret question and then wanted to gain access to your account. Just send an email to that address and ask what is going on.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Mapagmahal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

Your accounts get locked when someone has succesfully answered your secret question to reset the password.
Mayby someone has figured your secret question and then wanted to gain access to your account. Just send an email to that address and ask what is going on.

okay thank you i already did that but got no response from them. so i decided to make a post here.

i use to be a hunter
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:47:23 PM

okay thank you i already did that but got no response from them. so i decided to make a post here.
Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Mapagmahal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

hi knight! regarding in btc address i put that recently in my account on signature but i change it later on. is that counted as my bitcoin address even though i change it? i use that for a couple of months as my signature.

i use to be a hunter
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

hi knight! regarding in btc address i put that recently in my account on signature but i change it later on. is that counted as my bitcoin address even though i change it? i use that for a couple of months as my signature.
Generally, no. You have to sign the message with an address that you posted, and preferably, was also quoted by another member. Addresses you have posted are listed here: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=b9heduf1 (scroll to the bottom). You should sign the message with one of those addresses.

Mapagmahal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:05:55 PM

Generally, no. You have to sign the message with an address that you posted, and preferably, was also quoted by another member. Addresses you have posted are listed here: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=b9heduf1 (scroll to the bottom). You should sign the message with one of those addresses.

hi knight https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1342663.msg13890816#msg13890816 post 320 that is my btc address and someone quoted  it. can i use that?

i use to be a hunter
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:07:14 PM

hi knight https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1342663.msg13890816#msg13890816 post 320 that is my btc address and someone quoted  it. can i use that?
Yes.

Neupleu_neu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:51:16 PM

@knightdk:
And what 2 do if not posted any btc address like in my case? Already tried 6 month....
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=nh9q78e
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:56:27 PM

@knightdk:
And what 2 do if not posted any btc address like in my case? Already tried 6 month....
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=nh9q78e
First of all, don't hijack people's threads. Make a new one because it is a different topic.

Secondly, you may have had an address in your profile and signature. If you did, you should find an archived copy of your profile to show that that address was there before your account was locked or hacked. Use that address to sign a message. At worst, if you have dealt with altcoins, you may be able to find an altcoin address and use that to sign a message. If you don't have any sort of address posted anywhere, then you are basically out of luck.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:32:19 PM

For accounts that are locked (or if you have forgotten your password), you should be able to use an address contained in your profile. You can also use an address contained in a sent PM, although you will need the PMID which might be difficult to get without access to your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: