Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] TheOccult.bz ( Voodoo , Spels , Black Magic and many more ) Read inside  (Read 40694 times)
tberty (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:17:52 PM

1) Payment accepted : | Skrill | Bitcoin | WebMoney | PAYPAL
2) I can make the first step with trusted members
3) You can contact me on :
   Email : florentinamx@gmail.com

Theoccult.bz price :  40 euro 

Theoccult review : TheOccult.bz, as the name implies, is a specialty tracker that deals with occult, esoteric, mystical, and other similar topics.

Some topics are not allowed, such as aliens, conspiracies, scientology, self-help & lifestyle (ThePlace.bz deals with this), and general math and science that doesn't deal with "occult" issues. This can cause some confusion, as the line between what is, and what isn't occult can be blurry, and different moderators seem to have varying opinions when it comes to the more blurry topics.

Overall, this tracker is a very good one -- perhaps the only real one -- if you are into these sort of topics. It is fast growing, and new, having begun in Jan, 2009. If it continues on this track, it will become more and more of a one stop shop for occult-type topics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marquee

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:17:38 PM

Dude, who would wanna pay 40 euros for such a shitty thing. Who believes in such things anymore?
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:22:44 PM

Dude, who would wanna pay 40 euros for such a shitty thing. Who believes in such things anymore?
Exactly
Irukichan

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:56:54 AM

As a stepping zone to get into the other .bz trackers. The examiners for TheVault.bz weight good behavior on their own tracker more highly than others. Plus, it's a pretty interesting community. The real prize is moving up, though.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:41:38 PM

As a stepping zone to get into the other .bz trackers. The examiners for TheVault.bz weight good behavior on their own tracker more highly than others. Plus, it's a pretty interesting community. The real prize is moving up, though.

that`s true , and if you guys don`t trust in occult things why do you spamming my thead ?
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:22:52 PM

You're selling website?
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:17:11 PM

that`s true , and if you guys don`t trust in occult things why do you spamming my thread ?

Because it is really amazing the kind of things people put up for sale.

We are meant to be progressives, don't drag us back to the dark days.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:50:23 PM

Dude.....i actually know an older woman who believes in spirits and demons and shit, and will blame those entities for her 'diminished' energy levels on any given day.  Shes even a part of this group that meets weekly - all middle aged women who believe they're witches...

There ARE people like this in the 21st century...
Dorkslayz

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:08:43 PM

Dude.....i actually know an older woman who believes in spirits and demons and shit, and will blame those entities for her 'diminished' energy levels on any given day.  Shes even a part of this group that meets weekly - all middle aged women who believe they're witches...

Yes they are also i know some people who practice the Black Magic and other kind of stuff in my country.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:38:49 PM

BINGO !!!

i know an women who has some bad spirits in she`s house and trust me are bad spirits , they are called ,, poltergeist "

short wikipedia link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:45:44 AM

Give me sight please if I am blind, but I did not find your answer to the question whether you are selling the whole website or what.

Also whom do you consider to be a 'trusted' member?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:57:36 AM

Give me sight please if I am blind, but I did not find your answer to the question whether you are selling the whole website or what.

Also whom do you consider to be a 'trusted' member?

oh , you are a true NOOB . Check the description and do not post in my thread next time .
volcano1

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:08:48 PM

You have invite or account?
If account gets ban after IP change will you give refund?
tberty (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:46:56 PM

You have invite or account?
If account gets ban after IP change will you give refund?

nope
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:52:05 PM

up...
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:10:49 PM

God told his 2 angels not to teach magic to ancient egyptians and told them even if they do then should tell them that they learned from God himself and they are just angels nothing more, since they(ancient people) were actually worshiping them(The angels) as gods.

They even said you shouldn't use magic to separate men from women like making husband and wife to fight or attracting married women to their beds and anything that could cause harm to people was strictly forbidden and hell was the punishment for those using magic knowingly of the consequences they were warned about.

The above statement is in the last 3 divine books for the 3 main religions in the world.

Magic is real but God hate the ones using it for worldly affairs to gain advantage over other people.

But some people know they will go to hell and will be damned forever, yet they chose this world and it's passing pleasures and knowingly and blatantly they defy God and his rules.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:16:05 PM

God told his 2 angels not to teach magic to ancient egyptians and told them even if they do then should tell them that they learned from God himself and they are just angels nothing more, since they(ancient people) were actually worshiping them(The angels) as gods.

They even said you shouldn't use magic to separate men from women like making husband and wife to fight or attracting married women to their beds and anything that could cause harm to people was strictly forbidden and hell was the punishment for those using magic knowingly of the consequences they were warned about.

The above statement is in the last 3 divine books for the 3 main religions in the world.

Magic is real but God hate the ones using it for worldly affairs to gain advantage over other people.

But some people know they will go to hell and will be damned forever, yet they chose this world and it's passing pleasures and knowingly and blatantly they defy God and his rules.

mate i don`t care who buy this accounts i don`t use them so  not my problem.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:13:00 PM

up...
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:06:51 PM

OP you seem like a really nice helpful and approachable sort of person .

NOT !

Whats with the attitude ?
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:07:18 PM

OP you seem like a really nice helpful and approachable sort of person .

NOT !

Whats with the attitude ?

huh , i do not understand you , where`s the problem?
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:26:24 PM

up...

Is this books comes on deep web archives? You better keep it for yourself and don't sell it. It contains a very sensitive information that others might think its a joke. I have some of it in my external drive. If my prediction right, you must listen to me and don't sell it.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:03:10 PM

up...

Is this books comes on deep web archives? You better keep it for yourself and don't sell it. It contains a very sensitive information that others might think its a joke. I have some of it in my external drive. If my prediction right, you must listen to me and don't sell it.

Finaly a guy who understand those informations from the website .

Many people think this site is a joke but they have powerfull tools... anyway , thanks for this post.
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:54:27 PM

Damm this is so cool, if I wasnt broke at the moment I would totally bite. Good luck man
tberty (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:34:51 PM

Damm this is so cool, if I wasnt broke at the moment I would totally bite. Good luck man

thanks man , i have few accounts left so i hope won`t take so long to find some money.
tberty (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:41:19 PM

up...
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: