Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 09:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: moonbit claim rate  (Read 1461 times)
Btcoinat (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:40:24 PM

hi  all 

from the subject  the moonbit claim rate

i want to know how the site or the site script calculate this rate what is the mathematics way to make this rate

ex. bitcoin cost % the number of user % the time of claim  or what ??

i need this  mathematics way   if any one can help or know this process

thank for all
Btcoinat (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:33:37 AM

hi  all 

i want to know how the site or the site script calculate this rate what is the mathematics way to make this rate

thank for all

can any body explain
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:31:45 PM

hi  all 

(FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

thank for all

can any body explain

Can you post screen shot again? Please use imgur.com i want to help you, but i can't see picture you are posting!
cheers
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:27:03 AM

hi  all  

from the subject  the moonbit claim rate

ex. bitcoin cost % the number of user % the time of claim  or what ??

i need this  mathematics way   if any one can help or know this process

thank for all

can any body explain

Can you post screen shot again? Please use imgur.com i want to help you, but i can't see picture you are posting!
cheers
http://s33.postimg.org/llxywt7nz/claim_rates_2.png Smiley

@OP

It's explained in the screenshot. Look at the bottom.
Btcoinat (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

hi  all  

from the subject  the moonbit claim rate

ex. bitcoin cost % the number of user % the time of claim  or what ??

thank for all

can any body explain

cheers
http://s33.postimg.org/llxywt7nz/claim_rates_2.png Smiley

@OP

It's explained in the screenshot. Look at the bottom.

thank you yes this is screen shot  http://s33.postimg.org/llxywt7nz/claim_rates_2.png

the main question

and how is the timer work  ineed some coder or any one experience to  full explain how is that 
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

I think it'll be a bit hard to get an answer on that.
I can think of at least 3 algos right now which would do that thing.

If you want to get an answer to that question, you should/could try e-mailing the site owner.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1354

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:43:59 PM

I don't know why, but when I use moonbit with Opera browser, they give me lower rates, 1 hour ~50 satoshi. And I noticed that my IP on Opera Norwegian, but I don't use proxy. When I visit faucet on Mozilla, faucet gives normal rates.
I think it'll be a bit hard to get an answer on that.
I can think of at least 3 algos right now which would do that thing.

If you want to get an answer to that question, you should/could try e-mailing the site owner.
Moonbit.co.in admin ignores questions and never answers to it.

Btcoinat (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:30:39 AM

Moonbit.co.in admin ignores questions and never answers to it.

and about the question i think is  normal and not hard to answer the claim rate system just that put how is work
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:08:17 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 09:42:19 AM by Crystal11

i don't even bother with moonbitcoin

Claim Time   Payout
5 minutes   3 satoshi
10 minutes   5 satoshi
15 minutes   7 satoshi
30 minutes   12 satoshi
1 hour   17 satoshi
4 hours   30 satoshi
1 day   53 satoshi
4 days   76 satoshi
1 week   86 satoshi
4 weeks   114 satoshi
seriously ?
even if a 500% bonus (5 times increased) is added to these values , this is still time wasting.

There are faucets which are paying much better such as
- fullbitcoins.com with 125 satoshi every 5 minutes (claims goes instant to faucetbox) 2 level captcha ;
- getyourbico.in with 50 satoshi/5 minutes (manual to faucetbox) 2 level captcha - from donaldcoin admin ;
 - luckbit.co.in 168 satoshi/ 15 minutes (manual request min. 10k to wallet direct weekly) 1 level captcha ;
- shamanscoin.com generator 2 level captcha, 2nd level annoying with to much time wasting (manual withdraw to faucetbox) ;
- claimbtc 118 to 316 satoshi under 100% loyalty bonus every 20 mintes 1 level captcha (manual request every 20k to direct wallet)
All above are active and paying.
and so on .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:31:27 AM

i don't even bother with moonbitcoin

Claim Time   Payout
5 minutes   3 satoshi
10 minutes   5 satoshi
15 minutes   7 satoshi
30 minutes   12 satoshi
1 hour   17 satoshi
4 hours   30 satoshi
1 day   53 satoshi
4 days   76 satoshi
1 week   86 satoshi
4 weeks   114 satoshi
seriously ?
even if a 500% bonus (5 times increased) is added to these values , this is still time wasting.

There are faucets which are paying much better such as
- fullbitcoins.com with 125 satoshi every 5 minutes (claims goes instant to faucetbox) 2 level captcha ;
- getyourbico.in with 50 satoshi/5 minutes (manual to faucetbox) 2 level captcha - from donaldcoin admin ;
 - luckbit.co.in 168 satoshi/ 15 minutes (manual request min. 10k to wallet direct weekly) 1 level captcha ;
- shamanscoin.com generator 2 level captcha, 2nd level annoying with to much time wasting (manual withdraw to faucetbox) ;
- claimbtc 118 to 316 satoshi under 100% loyalty bonus every 20 mintes 1 level captcha (manual request every 20k to direct wallet)
All above are active and paying.
and so on .
Very low rates. What is your country? It looks like monbit claim rate is different for every country.

Crystal11

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:55:32 AM

Very low rates. What is your country? It looks like monbit claim rate is different for every country.
Romania . Grin and i'm glad that i don't waste time with moonbitcoin  Grin in fact if claims are to small the faucet it's not worth my time so i'm not so stupid to waste time on greedy faucets which are lowering the country rates Grin

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Btcoinat (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:33:08 PM

Romania . Grin and i'm glad that i don't waste time with moonbitcoin  Grin in fact if claims are to small the faucet it's not worth my time so i'm not so stupid to waste time on greedy faucets which are lowering the country rates Grin

ummm that mean moon bit have geographic filter  that not air but by the way how is calculate the rate depending on country and bitcoin prices  this is want to know how
Crystal11

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:58:59 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 10:28:13 PM by Crystal11

maybe 90% of the faucets are using geo filters for earnings .
How to test it ? Ask a friend from a forum (emoneyspace,bitcointalk,moneymakergroup, etc) from another country to do some claims , in that way you'll find out if the faucet is not using geo filter and can be trusted.
Why do you keep asking about this faucet where admin it doesn't reply to people an the claims rates are so low even if their home is full with ads and perhaps earn millions of dollars  Grin. forget about moonbitcoin, don't waste time with that . Is not trusted nor fair.

One of trusted or at least fair admins is the donaldcoin admin, i havent see or heard that his claim rates are country target/filtered.

I would like to ask people from different countries to post here the default displayed claim rates table as they see it on that website. Thank you.
Perhaps this way we can change something and that moonbitcoin will do something about it to remove country target claim rates.
Thank you

Claim rates for Romania

Claim Time   Payout

5 minutes   3 satoshi
10 minutes   5 satoshi
15 minutes   7 satoshi
30 minutes   12 satoshi
1 hour   17 satoshi
4 hours   30 satoshi
1 day   53 satoshi
4 days   76 satoshi
1 week   86 satoshi
4 weeks   114 satoshi

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:08:38 PM

these are claim rates for Germany (img from germany)
and the rates are very bad i think germany is one of the best paying countrys in ad clicks/views.....

Code:
Claim Time 	Payout
5 minutes 27 satoshi
10 minutes 47 satoshi
15 minutes 64 satoshi
30 minutes 98 satoshi
1 hour 142 satoshi
4 hours 258 satoshi
1 day 455 satoshi
4 days 646 satoshi
1 week 731 satoshi
4 weeks 969 satoshi
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 10:27:02 PM

these are claim rates for Germany (img from germany)
and the rates are very bad i think germany is one of the best paying countrys in ad clicks/views.....

Code:
Claim Time 	Payout
5 minutes 27 satoshi
10 minutes 47 satoshi
15 minutes 64 satoshi
30 minutes 98 satoshi
1 hour 142 satoshi
4 hours 258 satoshi
1 day 455 satoshi
4 days 646 satoshi
1 week 731 satoshi
4 weeks 969 satoshi
Yes, Germany are one of best country if look to advertisement payment rates, but maybe faucet rates is low because faucet gets not enough visitors - it means low payouts. But I don't think it's very low rates, in my country situation is worse :
Code:
Claim Time	Payout
5 minutes 8 satoshi
10 minutes 14 satoshi
15 minutes 19 satoshi
30 minutes 29 satoshi
1 hour 42 satoshi
4 hours 76 satoshi
1 day 134 satoshi
4 days 190 satoshi
1 week 215 satoshi
4 weeks 285 satoshi

Crystal11

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:30:26 PM

Yes, Germany are one of best country if look to advertisement payment rates, but maybe faucet rates is low because faucet gets not enough visitors - it means low payouts. But I don't think it's very low rates, in my country situation is worse :
Code:
Claim Time	Payout
5 minutes 8 satoshi
10 minutes 14 satoshi
15 minutes 19 satoshi
30 minutes 29 satoshi
1 hour 42 satoshi
4 hours 76 satoshi
1 day 134 satoshi
4 days 190 satoshi
1 week 215 satoshi
4 weeks 285 satoshi
for which country ?

Well not worse as this one

(Romania)
Claim Time   Payout

5 minutes   3 satoshi
10 minutes   5 satoshi
15 minutes   7 satoshi
30 minutes   12 satoshi
1 hour   17 satoshi
4 hours   30 satoshi
1 day   53 satoshi
4 days   76 satoshi
1 week   86 satoshi
4 weeks   114 satoshi

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:33:33 AM

Code:
Claim Time	Payout
5 minutes 8 satoshi
10 minutes 14 satoshi
15 minutes 19 satoshi
30 minutes 29 satoshi
1 hour 42 satoshi
4 hours 76 satoshi
1 day 134 satoshi
4 days 190 satoshi
1 week 215 satoshi
4 weeks 285 satoshi
for which country ?

Well not worse as this one

(Romania)
Claim Time   Payout

5 minutes   3 satoshi
10 minutes   5 satoshi
15 minutes   7 satoshi
30 minutes   12 satoshi
1 hour   17 satoshi
4 hours   30 satoshi
1 day   53 satoshi
4 days   76 satoshi
1 week   86 satoshi
4 weeks   114 satoshi

My country is also in Europe - Lithuania. If we in Europe getting such low payment rates, let's imagine what getting users from Africa or Asia, where advertising rates is very low.

Crystal11

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 10:41:58 AM by Crystal11

let's imagine what getting users from Africa or Asia, where advertising rates is very low.
Hello my Lituanian friend  Smiley

We should make a topic with a  black list of faucets which are discriminating/Scamming countries to expose them so people will know and avoid them and we should create the O.F.F. - Order of the Fair Faucets with a white list of the fair and best faucets. Cool
I might think in the future and estimate needed resources for personal website, domain ,costs , designs, logo, fully supported by me, related to O.F.F. Or at least to start as a blog.

There is another suspicious faucet , quite popular, (can't say its name until i have proofs) which i will ask an international friendly test to find out if there is a country filtering too.

At least now we know that moonbitcoin is discriminating countries.

This is not fair and such admins do not deserve any attention/claims/better Alexa rank , only a premium place on the black list of the discriminating faucets and i'll do anything to expose them. We, users ,do not care about (if any) lower income from some countries, it's not our fault to be discriminated/penalized for such thing and if the admins (doesn't matter how big is their faucet) do such things, as i said, deserve to be exposed publicly all over the internet.
Moonbitcoin , your rating is O.F.F. you go !

If you wanna open your own faucet and add a geo filter for claims a.k.a Discrimination, O.F.F. will take care of your Prestige a.k.a Alexa Rank.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:33:02 PM

Crystal11: Such rates by country doesn't looks fair from users side. It looks like discrimination. But I can understand admins who do such thing. They are paying to users fixed part from advertisements earnings. Advertising networks pays different for every country. So, for example, faucet owner earned $10 from German ad views/clicks and $2 from Mali ad views/clicks (countries only taken as example). Faucet owner thinks that he can't pay for every country equal amount, it's not profitable. Only solution would be to pay very low rewards for every country equaly. And let's take example from real world. Man, who works in factory somewhere in Central Europe or USA can earn for example ~$1000/month, and same work in factory somewhere in poor Asian country - $100 or $200. Same job and very different earning from. It's discrimination? Maybe we can say yes. Something similar we see on advertising networks. On the other hand, best bitcoin faucet freebitco.in pays equal for every country.
So, what we can do if we think that faucet owner dicriminates different countries users? Only solution would be to ignore such faucets. But, as I said, i can understand admins who doing such things, so, I will still use this faucet.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:48:58 PM

let's imagine what getting users from Africa or Asia, where advertising rates is very low.
Hello my Lituanian friend  Smiley

We should make a topic with a  black list of faucets which are discriminating/Scamming countries to expose them so people will know and avoid them and we should create the O.F.F. - Order of the Fair Faucets with a white list of the fair and best faucets. Cool
I might think in the future and estimate needed resources for personal website, domain ,costs , designs, logo, fully supported by me, related to O.F.F. Or at least to start as a blog.

There is another suspicious faucet , quite popular, (can't say its name until i have proofs) which i will ask an international friendly test to find out if there is a country filtering too.

At least now we know that moonbitcoin is discriminating countries.

This is not fair and such admins do not deserve any attention/claims/better Alexa rank , only a premium place on the black list of the discriminating faucets and i'll do anything to expose them. We, users ,do not care about (if any) lower income from some countries, it's not our fault to be discriminated/penalized for such thing and if the admins (doesn't matter how big is their faucet) do such things, as i said, deserve to be exposed publicly all over the internet.
Moonbitcoin , your rating is O.F.F. you go !

If you wanna open your own faucet and add a geo filter for claims a.k.a Discrimination, O.F.F. will take care of your Prestige a.k.a Alexa Rank.

sorry you dont understand advertisments Cheesy
on googleads you get for an african click/view nothing against for a German click/view ...
so how should faucet operators pay same ammout for every country ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: