Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ?  (Read 19568 times)
Shogunisback (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:14:19 AM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:05:26 AM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:35:08 AM

yes and no.

but if you are looking for a magical bot that you just click a button and it makes you rich then i have to say there in none. especially if you don't know about trading and have to experience in the matter.

but bots can help you a lot in trading and watching the market and earning profit ONLY if they are coded well and you know how to use them based on your knowledge of the market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:45:23 AM

No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.

Hire me for your campaign management
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:56:46 AM

Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.
This answer is just too simplified, bots can do better trades than humans in some cases, as they are not driven by emotions like us.
All depends on the way the bot is programmed and the way you set up the parameters.

You should definitely know how to configure your bot according to the current market before you actually use it with a lot of funds.

JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:55:13 PM

If you use a bot, it needs to be very flexible because the situation changes frequently.
And as has been said if the bots code is not good then you will probably loose money.

I agree, even if you plan to use a bot you should do manual trades until you understand what the bot should be doing.
That way you can protect yourself by knowing how the bot is doing.

Whatever bot you get...be prepared to dive in, understand how it works and be comfortable enough to make changes to it.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:55:49 PM

yes and no.

but if you are looking for a magical bot that you just click a button and it makes you rich then i have to say there in none. especially if you don't know about trading and have to experience in the matter.

but bots can help you a lot in trading and watching the market and earning profit ONLY if they are coded well and you know how to use them based on your knowledge of the market.
i dont think it is very useful to use auto traing bots because as you can see the price is not very stable at the moment and when the price rise allot the bots does not see it on time so be careful always have a look self.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

I think most of the trading bots are only profitable if you can try good trading strategy which is market manipulation and specially new altcoin owner run bots to make 24 hour volume so high and manipulate the market to get huge profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:01:18 AM

No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.

Indeed you should not try this because the fact is that trading will never be good with a bot, a bot can really fuck it up in my eyes.
JarBinks

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:26:57 AM

Indeed you should not try this because the fact is that trading will never be good with a bot, a bot can really fuck it up in my eyes.

I like bots because they can react faster to market conditions and take advantage of short term situations.
To each his own I suppose.

However I fully agree...A bad bot, with bad instructions, with volatile markets can suck you dry in no time.
Be careful and start slow
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:16:27 AM

I like bots because they can react faster to market conditions and take advantage of short term situations.
To each his own I suppose.

However I fully agree...A bad bot, with bad instructions, with volatile markets can suck you dry in no time.
Be careful and start slow

You are right about the second line, bots are maybe acting fast but you can not rely n them because they can not think like yourself.
I once tried it out and it did a wrong investment that I did not like at all...
JarBinks

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:27:31 AM

You are right about the second line, bots are maybe acting fast but you can not rely n them because they can not think like yourself.
I once tried it out and it did a wrong investment that I did not like at all...

Yes, you should not run a bot unless you know, and I mean really know, what it is going to do.
I like to manual trade a strategy for a while before automating it, then I really know.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:53:43 AM

No bot is going to our perform an expert traders. Bots and these sort of tools are made to make trading easier and less tedious, not a magic button to press and get money.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

I dont think that is a really good idead that you are using a bot to make good profit because bots are to slow for the right currency i dont think they can make a good profit.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:17:10 PM

Using bot you can get profit of your some trade but at the end I do not think you can be benefited using bot.
Its just a program, not a helper for you with trading. Market will not happening by your bot strategy. Just practice and learn more experience. That is the only way to get benefits from trading.
trsampaio

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:18:55 PM

I used to bots for Forex trading and I've to say that it's indeed reliable but when there's no financial crisis going on.. What's quite impossible to happen.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:24:43 PM

That depends on what you're trying to achieve.If you ask me,get a bot made for yourself depending on the strategy you used.Bot should not plan things out for you but just automate the trades in a style you have programmed for it.I mean use your brains and not bots.Bots are very inefficient in trades if you don't know what they're doing.Terrible idea to use randomly programmed bots.If you have too much time on your hands ,please don't reply on bots.

I dont think that is a really good idead that you are using a bot to make good profit because bots are to slow for the right currency i dont think they can make a good profit.
Yes but they're aren't really as slow as the manual work.If you have a planned strategy,you can simply make the bot work for you.Now it depends how lucrative your strategy is.

No bot is going to our perform an expert traders. Bots and these sort of tools are made to make trading easier and less tedious, not a magic button to press and get money.
You're correct.As mentioned before they can only be used to automate tedious tasks and not to make you rich.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:18:52 PM

Anything automatic takes work, and if you know the code thats being used is clean within that program is legit.

Then by all means more kudos to you. But I rarely seen anyone acheive automatic trading unless if the exchange is already built in with this option.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:35:11 PM

Yes but they're aren't really as slow as the manual work.If you have a planned strategy,you can simply make the bot work for you.Now it depends how lucrative your strategy is.

And that is the difference between the plan of a person who doesn't know the basics of trading and a person who's using a bot  just to ease off some of the work. I hate it when newbies ask for a free program that gives them instant access to some kind of super-bot that can make thousands for them without doing anything. Bots are too overrated, IMO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: