Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ?  (Read 19568 times)
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin
Buddy, don't you know a thing about stock market? Most of the stock market trading firms do their work with trading bots and they hire people only to monitor the bots and make some minor tweaks if a problem arises, otherwise every trade is automated there and they are making lots of money daily. So if you want a bot and afford.. Its good for you, but you have to understand that how the bot works and then start trading with it and there can be some minor or maybe major sitbacks but don't worry, just figure out what was wrong in the process and then start again after rectifying it. I believe that trading bot will be profitable for you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodoboy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

Hello Shogunisback.

I am new here and I have some years of manually day trading several different markets. I am new to bitcoin trading.

About 7 months ago, I made the decision to move from manually trading to automated trading for the follow reasons:

Pros

1. I always doubted the manual trading method I was using even though I manually back test it for about 200 trades

2.  Time: Working a part time to full time job, it's tough taking trades and watching the charts.

3. Programming and backtesting a strategy lets me see what the odds of that bot being successful in the future. It just make sense to me why risk money in the future on something that made less profits in the past.

4. I can test any trading method I choose. No longer do I have buy a trading system and HOPE it works. Program it and click back test.

5. Reduces stress. manually taking trades all day, every day can become stressful if you not careful.

6. My odds of winning is increased because I tested the strategy.

Cons

1. Trusting the backtesting simulation and the historical data is the upmost important thing with bot development. garbage in, and garbage out. you will be tested and optimizing alot, if the historical is not trustworthy, then the profit and drawdown will lie to you. Test test test test that your back test is not lying.

2. Slippage. Tradig BTC/USD manually, i notice the spread is just outrageous. You lose money when first enter trade. So slippage needs to be 20pts in the back test simulation.

3. You have no control, once you click Start, that's it. let it run til drawdown is hit.

I agree with everyone else, I would not buy someone else bot. If it works so good, they would not be selling it to me. better yet, give me the trading method and let me test myself first.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

Using an automated bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in trading bot cannot make a good benefits,because you cannot control some minor tweaks or other problems arise in this method,this method is unclearly and long process to understand,and in time of lossing your btc you cannot argue because its a bot,its better that you trade it in your self properly not in automated at least you can do it in your  own not  in machine.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

I think not, if you will keep doing that at first, you will think that it was good but at the end you already lost everything you have. It is better to be rich as a fruit of labor.
hazzy

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

Auto trading bot is the best idea for profitability. This is because the exchanges cannot give you all the informations  about the activities and movements of the market. But bots such as www.xchangerate.io. has been developed over time with the ability to get information from different exchange platforms, analyses it and gives you the best signal to enter a highly profitable trade, thereby maximizing profit and eradicating losses.
Join the conversation on telegram to know more about xchangerateRobot.
https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport
za3toor

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Auto trading bot is the best idea for profitability. This is because the exchanges cannot give you all the informations  about the activities and movements of the market. But bots such as www.xchangerate.io. has been developed over time with the ability to get information from different exchange platforms, analyses it and gives you the best signal to enter a highly profitable trade, thereby maximizing profit and eradicating losses.
Join the conversation on telegram to know more about xchangerateRobot.
https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

This is a scam and you are a scam!! half the links on this site don't work. STAY AWAY!!!
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Why are so many different opinions, good BOT still earn very stable words. BOT helps solve many problems in this volatile market. Grin Grin Grin
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.

Better or not is depending of the bot and the people abiltity to trade.
Bot is helper so it will work depend on your setting. It will do good job if you have ability to set it. But if the trader does not have good experience, using bot is useless.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

it's dependable if you're going to spend, it's a lot that's automatically trading but they're not lucky enough to end them so much they've got it. so my advice is you search first if you are legit .. thanks ..
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

I do not know, because I have never been interested in bots, especially in commerce. I prefer to trade manually because it can make us better understand the market movement and will provide a lot of experience.

Arwinkim

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Automated bots are programmed based on mathematical parameters retrived from the market. Yes, you can make some good profits with it as long as market is normal. However I don't recommend them because they also makes mistakes, like bot that works with martingale system. Martingale bot will always open position to recover previous losses, until your fund exhausted.
Miracleismyidol

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

I think the current time you should not use bots when trading. It can be seen that the current market is changing rapidly and extremely dangerous. If you use the bot to trade the bot will automatically put stoploss on which floor there are many robot trade. Because it is extremely dangerous to trade bots. Alloys can lose a lot of capital due to false signals of the market.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

However I don't recommend them because they also makes mistakes, like bot that works with martingale system. Martingale bot will always open position to recover previous losses, until your fund exhausted.

It depends on the bot, really. If all bots, or a lot bots, were working as you said, the market would be very easy to manipulate. The main point of importance is that you should be able to adjust the bot's algorithm in order to iron out easily exploitable weak points that can lead to you burning through your balance quickly. I once tried to trade with a bot (one that I paid for), where after a short testing period I just deleted it because there is just no way I can let AI trade with my funds while I am sleeping or not paying attention. It's just impossible for a bot to beat the market in very active market circumstances, especially if the price keeps going down almost consistently.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin

I somehow agree. Although computers and machines, programs and algorithms of different sorts are programmable to deduce information that could hel a person choose the best trades. I think that there's a human factor that cannot be done and computed by a machine. As much as trading is a Science, they say that it is also an Art. So, to get the best trades, it should be a balance with the computed aspect and the human aspect of things.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

Of course yes, auto trading bot make a good profit because if not what they are sense of creating this in the trading business and also
I think it is reliable because the of the system that program everything in this.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Of course yes, auto trading bot make a good profit because if not what they are sense of creating this in the trading business and also
I think it is reliable because the of the system that program everything in this.
Well this answer can be yes and no simultaneously. It is all about the way of thinking for this question. When you consider trading with human mind, you can say this would be stronger than a programmed bot who doesn’t know anything except what is fed in it so this would create a big no. but when you think go such enhanced artificial intelligence and such stuff, then yes, this would be a yes.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

I don't rely on automated trading bot, why? Sometimes, it doesn't cut our loss. It means, we cannot assure that bots will make a good decision when there is a dump. If you want to trade, you better make it manually. Remember, the best programmed intel in this world is the human brain. Do not prefer for a bot if you can just do it by yourselves.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

Learn and apply it in your life as a trader. You must be willing and eager enough to gain knowledge and learn the basics of trading. Try to do series of research about trading for you to do it better the moment you try it. To avoid loses, you must be mentally and emotionally prepared for it.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

If the market is going normal with normal buy and sale then I think it will benefit you but if something bad will occur in the market like the market of ZCL in 28th February 2018 then it will be much hazardous for your trade as when people will selling all of their coins then your bot may buy a part from that and which will make your money as nothing and after that it will take a longer time to recover that money back.
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot, can make some good looses. Dont use bots, especialy if you dont know which one is better and you dont have too much funds. In case you use it, it is better to monitor its actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: