Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ?  (Read 19570 times)
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I think if you will do trade manually then it will be more better. I do not mean that these bot do not help to get benefit but still no one know about the market and if you will do manual then you will have your mind with you and you will decide more better than a bot. As a bot do not have mind and they only work on coded program which work which is coded only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, it is very dangerous and very risky to trade at this time. At present, the market is experiencing a lot of weakening and soon after a strong rebound, so you should trade yourself.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I think if you will do trade manually then it will be more better. I do not mean that these bot do not help to get benefit but still no one know about the market and if you will do manual then you will have your mind with you and you will decide more better than a bot. As a bot do not have mind and they only work on coded program which work which is coded only.
And those settings would be entirely depending on the user itself because if we do mean or talk about trading bots those are just tools that would automate on the trading set up you set. This are not magical things that would make you money on just putting it and leave the rest to the bot and at the end of the day you make profits that doesnt really work on that way on where most newbies do really believe on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Bots are very clever, and it uses lots of market indicator to make their next trading position. But it cannot predict bad news like, death of coin owner. Or theres a hack that you need to sell out your asset.
Bots are good to combine with manual trading.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

that's not good, I advice do not wear Bot!

Bitcoin is created to be flexible in use by its own users.

if using Bot means that it's the same thing by choosing a third party. do you want to be on someone else's command / Bot?

huoammmmm!

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

Don't expect profits all the time through auto trading bots. Bots are only helpful to execute a trade with a limited mind game. The algorithm may be set up to give the optimum output, however, it depends on the fundamentals also. The bots are mostly helpful in executing things faster, not to make real-life trader decisions. However, this is what I have gone through, others may have a different success story altogether.

thats right. auto trade bots are only usefull for people that are lazy or always on the go because these people cannot do trades regularly.

Thats why these auto trading bots are only designed for them in order to make their lives more easier but bots cannot guarantee you a succesful trade or a continuos profit because they are only dependent on the market.

If the market is poor then the bots cannot execute a trade but when the market is in good shape then the bots can possibly trade more oftenly, which result for you to earn succesive income.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

During my forex trading I have used bot and it has not worked well for me and I have decided to trade based on my knowledge and personal decision.  Since the advent of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has been doing well and we just need to buy and holds it for long term in other to actually make good money from it.  Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.  United trade software is one of the bot that has give good return to trade  in the short while
trading using bots, only suited to normal market conditions and no big news in the market. but if a lot of bad news that affects the market, it would be very risky to use bots.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Trading bots can be insanely good, but also they can broke and loose all of your money (theoretically) I dont trust robots.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

I don't think it is a good idea. How can a bot identifies the market will go on. If it possible why don't all the traders use that and become rich?.I think "I am the only one who can bring me a good future".Trust yourself and Try it your self and learn more and more. One day you can learn how to get your target.I'm also a beginner to trading. But I like to learn and practically use it. Don't depend on a code. It will occur you to become lost. Good luck

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Yes of course, auto trading bot is still make a good profit to the investors to earn an income or profit in this business
because the company of auto trading bot is useful and helpful to the investors because if they not, they are not as of now exist in his industry.
canadianminer76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

I use a bot daily on two exchanges. I do hundreds of trades at around 1% daily. There is no way I could trade on two exchanges in 10+ currencies and dozens of markets without a bot.  1% ads up daily and annually!

it is NOT a set and forget. I check in a few times a day and tweak the bot depending on what the markets do.  I have never seen a day with losses or trades with losses.

Sure, $1 coin sell order then creates a .99cent buy order at 1%, if the price goes up, you sit on that buy order til you tweak the bot or wait for price to drop, if it ever drops. You can lose a bit this way if buying back in at a higher price but with hundreds of trades daily, what you might lose there is gained by so many trades.

The bot takes exchange fees into consideration and will not do the trade without a minimum 1% trade fee because of my parameter. You can set to any % gain you want.  You will need to learn the bot, cause you can lose by setting it wrong. It does what you want, so make sure you know what you are doing.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

Many people are using bots because it is working for them and trade when they have no time to trade themselves.Trust yourself and Try it your self and learn more and more. One day you can learn how to get your target.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

For me I don't think that auto trading bot makes a good profit. The bot for me is not useful in any way, the bot is designed for the lazy ones that is why I do not used it. it is not applicable for the ones who wants to earn big in trading. Bot also commit a mistake that we blame our self that we used it. For me it is okay that we in ourself that we work for our earning, we should not depend on the earning on someone. If you want a good profit work for it, no one will work for you. You are the only one who will help yourself. Do not expect to much if you used the bot. 
HaydenKesteven

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

of course. An automated trading platform generates good returns
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Using bot for your daily trading is not just that easy as it sounds. Besides bots functions differs. You will also need to go and learn how the bot you are using functions. But i will say that it is a two way thing to use bots. It is either you win a trade or you lose a trade and there is no guarantee that you will not lose when using a bot to trade. I will say that it is better you understand how to trade on your own first before making use of a bot and that way you will be able to decide which is best suited for you,
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

Bots trading for me is risky and no assurance that you'll get more profit from it. That is also through to auto betting. More losses than winning. Much better if you do it manually because we humans are smarter than the bots. Bots have limitations.They are configure when to trade coins unlike humans we can do adjustments as when to sell our coins for a better profits.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

I have tried gunbot. Wasnt pleased with the results. Although the market was at it lowest that time. I'd like to try those boys again. Boys are just tools, it's all about how you use them
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

i had tried it 2 times but id never win maybe depends on bot but for me buying at low and selling at long term are the best option. like today you can buy at this point then sell it on december to january or depends on the situation.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: