Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ?  (Read 19561 times)
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

I don't know, if many people use trading bots of course the results will fall apart.
so if you want still try, go buy bot, that like a gambler i guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

Trading bots does not really work. The owner or creator of these bots just hired people or fake traders to make outstanding reviews. I have never heard a bunch of traders thanking trading bots for their fortune. Just do it by yourself because your own experience is more valuable than what you pay them.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

in my opinion it must have results but all of them remain to how he runs the bot and indeed everything will look good but still someone has to monitor it all the time because that determines the outcome
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
I have never tried trading or discussing with Bot but I guess it is not a good thing for you. I think that good investment should only be based on your analysis. If you are lazy and do not want to think about trading methods, you will always fail.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

I don't think that all bot trading can provide very many benefits, there are some bots that make mistakes and suffer some losses so I suggest you can avoid auto trading.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

automated bitcoin trading bots can make profits little by little on normal days.  under extreme spike conditions, bots cannot give a stable prifit, it may give you big profit or big loses. bkts are best used for high volume markets like bitcoin.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Sometimes but not for always I think. Because if a bot can make a good profit then everybody try for use auto trading bot. But in reality many people does not want to use a trading bot. They use general knowledge and want to use their brain instead of buying a trading bot. There is no end of learning. So you need to decide if you want to buy a robot or not.
kryaken

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

It depends on what you mean by "good profit". You will never buy deeps and sell tops manually, so it would be not wise to expect same from trading bot.
I am working on one for a while, my approach is transparency - you can see all orders and results, they are posted to telegram channel https://t.me/kryakenbot

Currently I added antiflat algorythm and its still being tested, but looks like at current market condition its even more efficient than manual trading, as right now there are no huge swings to ride.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

I think most of the trading bots are only profitable if you can try good trading strategy which is market manipulation and specially new altcoin owner run bots to make 24 hour volume so high and manipulate the market to get huge profit.
I think your assertion is unfounded. Bots are automated codes of instructions and if built upon a formidable trading strategy, would likely not be found wanting in profit making. The markets most not be manipulated before a not could make an impact through it's exigent to add here that use of a not can never be a substitute for learning and knowing to trade by ourselves.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

I've heard of people who bought $ 25,000 worth of Trading Bots to get profit 3 times from the capital, but not just anyone who can buy and use the Bot, there are terms and conditions that must be fulfilled.
I have tried cheap trading bots, but the advantages and disadvantages that I get differ slightly  Cheesy. so if you want big profits you should buy expensive Trading Bot so that the profits you get can be high.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

In my opinion, it's not a good idea to make good profits because they are only programmed to do things they need to do. If you have knowledge of how you have to use it, it will definitely benefit you.
Woodstown

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:17:04 PM

For me Yes, especially those who don't have a plenty of time to watch and waut trading from time to time .just set at that amount so it is waitin to sold or bought .but it is much better if manually.
Many guys i've talked to who tried to trade finally had got their amount less from the beginning value no matter how hard and for how long did they learn. I think in that case the trading robot that will not bring you losses is better than non-profitable manual trading.
Does anyone heard about Spy-FX trading robot? It offers a quite big percent.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:34:04 AM

In my opinion, it's not a good idea to make good profits because they are only programmed to do things they need to do. If you have knowledge of how you have to use it, it will definitely benefit you.
I do not use auto trading bot as I do not think it can give us a good profit, to make good profit w have to gather proper knowledge about trading and make trade manually which can make us perfect trader.
katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:33:21 AM

I do not use auto trading bot as I do not think it can give us a good profit, to make good profit w have to gather proper knowledge about trading and make trade manually which can make us perfect trader.

I think it's not so good idea to use auto trading bot because there's no confidence that it's updated.First of all you should rely on yourself. Just develope your trading skills andd everything will be alright. Btw if you want start trading and do not know where to start i'd strongly recommend you to use Monfex.They have 20X leverage and the ability to go long and short on 12 coins.
Aaronpp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:05:02 PM

Its effectiveness is absolute, with a good previous configuration and a reliable broker the profits will be considerable depending on whether the market allows it but on the other hand getting a trusted broker is the most complicated because the vast majority of those you can get on the market do not seek the benefit of the contractor, their goal is to get as much money out of them as possible by completely condemning the big losses, plus they have to add up their high commissions per move made, These factors leave the users who contract these services in total ruin and for this reason few risk to contract an automatic service.
Crypto Denada

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:55:48 AM

That surely depends on your logic. I built my own bots, with different logics (Arbitraging, sentiment analysis, TA, etc), some worked for a while, some didn't, but yes some of the bots made me some profits for a few months
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:19:35 AM

I am not sure to go through an automated trading bot, and I suggest not through trading to run a bot, later you regret it
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:29:59 AM

I would highly say no to those bots. These automated trading bots are not perfect, and they’re making mistakes and errors too. It means I don’t trust these bots once and for all, if we’re after the profits.

However, if there’s a copy trading platform like Etoro that is more on cryptocurrency trading, that would be good as long we pick a nice trader to copy with.

But for now, it’s better for us to learn the basics of cryptocurrency trading until we scale and level up our skills. There are lots of Youtube videos you can find about profiting on cryptocurrency trading.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ms_Arc

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 06:39:15 AM

I dont think automatic bot can take profit.  Roll Eyes. Why do you have this idea?
Ms_Arc

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 06:45:20 AM

Trading bots does not really work. The owner or creator of these bots just hired people or fake traders to make outstanding reviews. I have never heard a bunch of traders thanking trading bots for their fortune. Just do it by yourself because your own experience is more valuable than what you pay them.
I completely agree with you. I have seen some people who sell automatic bot with fake proof, use outstanding reviews and I have also seen some traders use them and lose all money. So don't believe in automatic bot too much, just use them to support for trading, that's enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: