Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avtivity on my profile  (Read 622 times)
Pbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:35:47 AM

I just wanna ask that does the account registered time will affect the activity ? is it good to be an old account ?
so how much will it take to reach member if i do post regularly from now ?
anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8103

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:45:44 AM

Only your posts affect activity.
One thing having an older account might help with is that you don't have a 360 second wait between posts.  I think after two weeks that restriction is lifted.
Pbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:52:41 AM

One thing having an older account might help with is that you don't have a 360 second wait between posts.  I think after two weeks that restriction is lifted.

No i do have the restriction of 360 second wait between posts at this moment too  Huh
As its more then a year that i haven't logged in to this account !

A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:53:20 AM

I just wanna ask that does the account registered time will affect the activity ? is it good to be an old account ?
anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

You have to post in a each activity period to get the "potential activity".  If you let a account sit there for a long time it does not really help you on activity.   Good to be a old account?  I don't think it's good or bad when it's not being used.

For activity check out this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0 .  It explains how two-week periods effect it .  As far as ranks check out here -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Pbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:15:56 AM

anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

You have to post in a each activity period to get the "potential activity".  If you let a account sit there for a long time it does not really help you on activity.   Good to be a old account?  I don't think it's good or bad when it's not being used.

For activity check out this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0 .  It explains how two-week periods effect it .  As far as ranks check out here -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
You handed me with very helpful thread Cheesy was very helpful now got all idea about that !
Thanks Smiley

wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:32:00 AM

anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

I think it will affect your activity, because my account registered at 2015 and just need 1 day to get MEMBER from NEWBIE. But you need
at least 1 post per periode breakdown. you can check my id in price estimator. Thank You
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:59:13 AM

No i do have the restriction of 360 second wait between posts at this moment too  Huh
As its more then a year that i haven't logged in to this account !

It doesn't depend on the time you registered the account but on the activity you have accumulated. Please visit this thread for more info. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
        waittime = (int)(90 - activity);
if(activity >= 60)
        waittime=(int)(34.7586 - (0.0793103 * activity));
if(activity >= 100)
        waittime = max((int)(14-(activity/50)), 4);

To answer you original question:
No, it doesn't matter on when was the account registered to will affect your activity. Activity = post.
AFAIK, there's no benefit on old accounts, But only the word "antique"
Member rank needs 60 activity, Therefore you wait 60 days to gain such rank, you can gain that activity if you post atleast once  a day.
Pbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:33:12 AM

anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

I think it will affect your activity, because my account registered at 2015 and just need 1 day to get MEMBER from NEWBIE. But you need
at least 1 post per periode breakdown. you can check my id in price estimator. Thank You
wow seriously Huh my account was also made at 2015 and lately i am ably to come here now only Cheesy i hope to hit it with member tag soon then ! Grin

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:36:42 AM

anyone help ?
thanks
looking forward!

wow seriously Huh my account was also made at 2015 and lately i am ably to come here now only Cheesy i hope to hit it with member tag soon then ! Grin

Not this is wrong.  If you did not post in a two week period at all you don't get the "potential activity".  So if you would have posted once every two weeks yes you could shoot up really quick.

But since your first post was today it looks like this is the first two week period that counts (I believe looking at account).
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:17:13 PM

Yes your activity will not grow itself just keeping your profile registered. How many years old is not a significant, it is all you have to do is post in different sections of time (at least once in every 2 weeks) for increasing activity in your account.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Yes your activity will not grow itself just keeping your profile registered. How many years old is not a significant, it is all you have to do is post in different sections of time (at least once in every 2 weeks) for increasing activity in your account.

which section you posted in will not make a difference. you can post on your local board all your life and still gain activity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: