Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC now equals $630!!!  (Read 6629 times)
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:22:29 AM

I just did sold my bitcoins for $570 last week and now it is $630. I should have sold it today. What factors do experts say why it raised this high? Is it because of chinese markets and the upcoming halving?
No do not sell your bitcoin yet its price will continue rising $630 to $800 just keep it in your wallet and wait until the halving come then there you will decide if you gonna sell or you gonna keep for a long time
I agree with you, too early for you to sell your bitcoin for now.We know bitcoin is on good way for now .Maybe, bitcoin will rise again and that's no need a long time for bitcoin to rising.

I sold it because I notice the price going down from $590 to $570. I did panic selling..and you are right. I would also suggest not to sell right now seeing the price at $676 today. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:22:52 AM

I apologize in advance if someone else already started a similar thread, I did a quick search but couldn't any. To the mods out there please delete this thread if a similar one already exists.
I just thought I'd inform people who are not necessarily following the price movement as this is a pretty sizable increase from ~$580 a few hours ago. Wonder how high we'll reach this time Smiley

Yeah yesterday the price of bitcoin chance rapidly and went up very high amount. I wondering when i see it. Even when 30 minutes ago i see the price has touched 664 dollars each bitcoin. But i think it is give bad affect for the price of other cryptocurrency that the most of cryptocurrency is going down deeply now. But the high price of bitcoin still profitable for me.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:29:48 AM

Well now it's at $680. It seems like it is never going to stop but it probably will soon. I hope that it goes back to $1000 like it was 3 years ago.
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:30:16 AM

nOW, ITS GO TO 680$  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nem.io
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:45:24 AM

It is currently up by 9% from the previous day. I am actually feeling nervous as to the price movement, especially this massive climb over the last few weeks. This kind of surge is just not sustainable and I hope we don't witness a crash when the price becomes too hot. I hope this is not something that is controlled by those who own a lot of bitcoins.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:52:45 AM

I apologize in advance if someone else already started a similar thread, I did a quick search but couldn't any. To the mods out there please delete this thread if a similar one already exists.
I just thought I'd inform people who are not necessarily following the price movement as this is a pretty sizable increase from ~$580 a few hours ago. Wonder how high we'll reach this time Smiley

well it's great that bitcoin reaches $630 and i'm hoping that this will continue to rise until gets higher after the bitcoin halving . and this is the good time to save bitcoin until that happens i don't know and i don't have a prediction of how much bitcoin price will be in the next month is it possible that it will go $800 - $1000 ?  Grin Grin what do you think guys ?
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:57:17 AM

Bitcoin is growing and growing every day. Yes, and very quickly. I believe that tomorrow will be a Bitcoin worth about 710 dollars.
"Rate increase occurred against a background of effective pressure by the Chinese investors who are on the background are lost in the value of the yuan actively buying Bitcoin in an effort to protect their money from devaluation."

It is necessary to read the news of China

macro12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:14:25 AM

pretty sad looking bitcoin prices are very high, whereas I do not have a lot of bitcoin. maybe buy before halving there is still hope, but I have to do a loan for it
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:19:07 AM

yeah, yesterday 1 BTC was equal to $630 and today it is equal to $700 , within one day it rise about $70 , it is amazing and a clear sign for the success of bitcoin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:19:33 AM

Now on coinbase price is $696.01 , maybe will reached $720 in this midnight.
In last 2 days , price of bitcoin is amazingly rocketing. Just see when halving is coming

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:20:38 AM

It is currently up by 9% from the previous day. I am actually feeling nervous as to the price movement, especially this massive climb over the last few weeks. This kind of surge is just not sustainable and I hope we don't witness a crash when the price becomes too hot. I hope this is not something that is controlled by those who own a lot of bitcoins.
Yeah I am also quite nervous. The price has been rapidly rising for the last couple of weeks and there might be a big crash coming soon. Let's just hope that there isn't though.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:21:21 AM

Yeah, the price is increasing much faster, On yobit now its value is about $739 and it is sure that the price of it will continue to increase and we will be more lucky if the price continue to increase like that ($100 pump per day or within 2 day).
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:23:20 AM

Now on coinbase price is $696.01 , maybe will reached $720 in this midnight.
In last 2 days , price of bitcoin is amazingly rocketing. Just see when halving is coming

This record is quite fun and boasts in 2016. Because this occurred at the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014. And indeed it is possible that the price of the Bitcoin will be higher again. Even my prediction is to touch the figure of $ 1200.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:23:26 AM

Yeah I am also quite nervous. The price has been rapidly rising for the last couple of weeks and there might be a big crash coming soon. Let's just hope that there isn't though.

I think you are still in the old age, as now there is o any reason that the price of bitcoin will crash to bottom, now a lot of suporters are working for the success of bitcoin and they will make it rise more.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:49:35 AM

when i look at the current demand and usage of bitcoin , i say that now there will be no any crash come for bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase to more higher and it will be sooner a global currency.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:58:26 AM

when i look at the current demand and usage of bitcoin , i say that now there will be no any crash come for bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase to more higher and it will be sooner a global currency.
if this happen more and more investor will start to come here and your assessment will be correct price will no longer crash back again and we will expect more coming from it, good luck to all of us who keeps believing and holding this coin.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:22:33 AM

Good that the value of the Bitcoin is now at $630 because now people can sell there coin for a even higher price. I did not know that the price would rise this fast but I guess that I was wrong and the price can rise allot faster then I thought.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:51:42 AM

I just did sold my bitcoins for $570 last week and now it is $630. I should have sold it today. What factors do experts say why it raised this high? Is it because of chinese markets and the upcoming halving?
No do not sell your bitcoin yet its price will continue rising $630 to $800 just keep it in your wallet and wait until the halving come then there you will decide if you gonna sell or you gonna keep for a long time
I agree with you, too early for you to sell your bitcoin for now.We know bitcoin is on good way for now .Maybe, bitcoin will rise again and that's no need a long time for bitcoin to rising.
ya i think i will make some limit untill when i gonna hold my coins , when halving come i will make my decision gonna sell or keep hold my coins
The value of Bitcoin is going to be higher now and you can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that is really nice.
But you have to wait for the right moment to sell it and that is the most important thing in Bitcoin.
Bitshake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:58:50 AM

The price will stabilize or this growth is just speculation? There will be a big dump in a few months?
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:01:35 AM

Price is moving up like anything and no one expect this major pump in the price of bitcoin and I am pretty sure we will see the price of $1k before the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: