Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Random Steam CD-keys  (Read 653 times)
pandalion98 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:47:28 AM

I found a text document on my PC with a sh*t-ton of Steam CD keys. I remember buying them a long time ago, but I have no idea what these keys are.

Selling CD-keys. Replacement will be provided if it's already claimed.

US$0.5 in BTC each. Post here or PM for more info.
DonMarco

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

You don't know what games You can get from this CD keys?
How much of them You have?
What is the price for all?
Did You try G2a com?
You can sell them there easy using RANDOM CD KEY sell offer and propably You will be able to cash out in BTC as well ( not sure at all )
Escrow?

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:45:24 PM

If one of those CD key contain cs:go cd key than i will be happy to pay 0.50$ to you. Or if it is for any shooting games i want to buy but quite confused that how you don't know what those cd key are of if you have bought it from somewhere before  Huh
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:23:51 PM

Be aware buying these "random" cdkeys claiming to get you a triple-A game like gta 5 or overwatch. Most keys only cost under 0.05$ to buy from g2a and other major gaming sites,although their value on steam is over 2-5$. Many people fall into this trick in hope of getting games that costs more than 50$.
If you really want to try your luck on random keys, buy them from reputable sellers where buyers confirm they got a game with a reasonable worth. An example would be hrkgames or other major gaming sites selling these "random keys" like g2a or kinguin.

Buying from a random person isn't the best idea and you probably will only get these games that are worth dust.
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:39:01 PM

Be aware buying these "random" cdkeys claiming to get you a triple-A game like gta 5 or overwatch. Most keys only cost under 0.05$ to buy from g2a and other major gaming sites,although their value on steam is over 2-5$. Many people fall into this trick in hope of getting games that costs more than 50$.
If you really want to try your luck on random keys, buy them from reputable sellers where buyers confirm they got a game with a reasonable worth. An example would be hrkgames or other major gaming sites selling these "random keys" like g2a or kinguin.

Buying from a random person isn't the best idea and you probably will only get these games that are worth dust.

True.

There is also a problem with recorvery steam account using cd key. It is so easy to reset all LOG IN info if You provide for steam CD KEY of 1 of Your game. but i ask cuz i have some small dust games on my steam for my kids sometimes Smiley with G2A i got problem like 3 times after 2-3 months i got out of my game cuz seller got problems with payment or whatever and i lost my game later i speak like 2 months with G2a support to get my few cents back... totally not worth this Tongue

will send You PM soon.

DeathEscaped

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:16:37 AM

They are humble bundle keys right..

0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:43:29 PM

"Random" keys are a scam. They are always worth less than the price they are being sold for. Usually just some junk that you can get for less than 0.05. I would not recommend anyone to buy "random" keys.
pandalion98 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

Sorry for neglecting the thread.

They are humble bundle keys right..
I honestly have no idea, but I'm pretty sure 97% of them work.

You don't know what games You can get from this CD keys?
How much of them You have?
What is the price for all?
Did You try G2a com?
You can sell them there easy using RANDOM CD KEY sell offer and propably You will be able to cash out in BTC as well ( not sure at all )
Escrow?
Maybe I'll sell them on G2A instead, but I'm in need of BTC right now.
And yes, escrow.

If one of those CD key contain cs:go cd key than i will be happy to pay 0.50$ to you. Or if it is for any shooting games i want to buy but quite confused that how you don't know what those cd key are of if you have bought it from somewhere before  Huh
No idea.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:06:53 PM

Hi there. This seems interesting, would you offer discounts on higher bulk purchases?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: