Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reverse Dice, Better Payouts and Lower House Edge than Satoshidice  (Read 2602 times)
SRoulette (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 02:21:07 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2013, 02:40:06 AM by SRoulette

Welcome Cheesy

After much feedback from our players we have added a 2nd dice game.
Whats special with this new game is the win and lose multipliers are higher than satoshi dice, the average payout is higher and our house edge is lower.
We also add a progressive jackpot to each game.

We now offer 2 style of dice games:

Jackpot Dice which does not spam loss payouts unless the player optionally makes a multi-bet and includes the result only bet jdice-r. High numbers win.
Reverse dice which uses the traditional satoshidice style "blockchain spam"/"Loss Notification Payout". Low Numbers Win.

http://satoshiroulette.com/reverse-dice.php

Now that reverse dice is complete we will be reworking jackpot dice to have even higher payouts that it currently has.

reddit submission: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/19y8tl/reverse_dice_better_payouts_and_lower_house_edge/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:47:44 AM

Please seed the pot with a hundred btc or so, so I can bet a bit more than $2.
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 09:50:46 AM

Please seed the pot with a hundred btc or so, so I can bet a bit more than $2.
You are welcome to donate directly to our jackpots if you wish Wink pm to organize if you feel like redistributing the wealth Cheesy
As promised on reddit, we got over 10 upvotes so we will be adding 1 btc to the jackpots now.

edit: Jackpots bumped Cheesy
if we get over 50 upvotes we will add another 1 btc distributed across the 'Reverse Dice' jackpots.  Grin

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 01:15:58 PM

Srsly, don't you think it's a little out of place to advertise yourself in a comparison to S.DICE when your bets are limited to about a bitdime?!

10 upvotes, another Bitcoin? Get in the WoT, build your trust, get listed, you might have a chance. This dickery you're currently engaged in is not going anywhere.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
haitispaceagency

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:25:32 PM

sorry not betting on anything associated with the paedophile ring known as reddit

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 04:41:27 PM

As planned Jackpot Dice now has even Higher payouts than reverse dice  Grin Grin Grin
We have taken advantage of Jackpot Dice not spamming the blockchain and lowered the minimum bets as low as possible for each bet Smiley
We have also added a trigger count of 10 to Jackpot dice to ensure a healthy jackpot is built up.

Now players have the choice of receiving losing payouts or forgoing them with the reward of a higher win multiplier.

We hope you like our latest update and thank you for the continued support with our little endeavor.

SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 04:44:18 PM

sorry not betting on anything associated with the paedophile ring known as reddit

We were unaware that this material existed on reddit, we came across reddit ourselves thanks to bitcoin Smiley
On further googling it does seem to be isolated to a now ex mod and some banned subreddit so all in the past and not at all the main focus of the site imho.

We will stick to the technology side of it, the discussions are great.

Srsly, don't you think it's a little out of place to advertise yourself in a comparison to S.DICE when your bets are limited to about a bitdime?!

10 upvotes, another Bitcoin? Get in the WoT, build your trust, get listed, you might have a chance. This dickery you're currently engaged in is not going anywhere.

Srsly like not at all man  Cool Roll Eyes

Away with you forum troll, shoo shoo.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

I see your point, but the site has been around for awhile.  At least long enough for me to have heard about them before this.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 11:06:44 PM

I see your point, but the site has been around for awhile.  At least long enough for me to have heard about them before this.

That's all fine and dandy, but they need more capital. It will never go anywhere as is.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 03:02:37 AM

That's all fine and dandy, but they need more capital. It will never go anywhere as is.

We have done very well for our 1st ~8 months but thank you for your concern and its nice to hear that people want to see us grow to the same size as satoshidice.

We have many offers for investment that would allow us to offer much larger bets but dealing with an IPO right now would consume our precious time that could be spent improving our players experience.

We feel given the value on 1 bitcoin these days a 1 bitcoin maximum bet is quite decent.
If players want to start making $100+ bets then they head over to the lower payout high roller games Satoshi Dice like.

What many of our critics (critics not players) fail to appreciate is that a high max bet puts the jackpot out of reach for all but the big players, we prefer to see jackpots that are attainable by all players.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 08:29:00 AM

What many of our critics (critics not players) fail to appreciate is that a high max bet puts the jackpot out of reach for all but the big players, we prefer to see jackpots that are attainable by all players.

Say wut?!

SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 08:51:08 AM

Say wut?!

On our games a jackpot can only be collected by a max bet, A High Max Bet puts a progressive jackpot out of reach for the average player.

When we do increase our max bets we may add a 2nd set of games where the minimum will start from 1 btc, this way there will be 2 progressive jackpots.
The first aimed at regular players can be won with a max bet of 1 btc and the 2nd will be for high rollers with a max bet of ~5 btc.

When we started our max bet of 1 btc was worth ~$8 and it is now worth ~$50 so really the maximum bet limit has grown organically thanks to bitcoins growth.
Starting out we didnt expect to be offering ~$50 bets and payouts up to ~$600  Shocked but we are quite pleased to be here now  Cool

SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 10:12:38 AM

We are now over 51 upvotes on our reddit submission, thank you to all our fans  Grin

As I promised an extra 1 btc has been distributed across the 'Reverse Dice' jackpots and as a bonus and extra 0.2 btc added to the 'Jackpot Dice' jackpots.

SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 03:09:13 AM

Hello Players, we are still beating out SatoshiDice in the payout % and multipliers, come tak advantage of games Jackpot Dice and Reverse Dice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: