Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins is moving around 600$+ Now  (Read 1813 times)
xIIImaL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:54:24 AM

Hey guys,

What is going on with BTCitcoins. Google price chart is with highest hike for the past one week. Please let me about your views about this big price and what would next price before halving!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:20:46 AM

Well I just woke up ~30 minutes ago and saw that the BTC price was at 630$ and I was like "dafuq  Shocked" . It went really fast there and I don't know what exactly driven it that fast - yes the halving is causing it to go up, but I thought there will be more resistance trying passing the 600$ mark. Anyway if we are going like this I think is possible to hit ~850$ exactly before the halving and a little chance to go above 1000$ right after the halving. But those fast changes in the upward trend are not natural and I'm sure that there will be a POP at some point, but I don't know when...

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:31:26 AM

In my view it seems the price could reach $700 before halving or when approaching a halving. I hope to see $1000 at the end of the year.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:25:29 AM

I Think there will no pump price again this june  and it will stay the price this month in 600 value and i think we see the pump again with the next month or this july before block halving we will see 700 value or 690 before block halving..  after block halving just pray that the price will jump fast at 1k above.. this is just my speculation.. any time the price will change.. according to demand and supply.. if more people will their bitcoin right now it will effect the price today..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:42:29 AM

I Think there will no pump price again this june  and it will stay the price this month in 600 value and i think we see the pump again with the next month or this july before block halving we will see 700 value or 690 before block halving..  after block halving just pray that the price will jump fast at 1k above.. this is just my speculation.. any time the price will change.. according to demand and supply.. if more people will their bitcoin right now it will effect the price today..

Staying above the $600 level is already a great achievement. I am perfectly fine with the price staying above $600 for the rest of the month.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:43:22 AM

Hey guys,

What is going on with BTCitcoins. Google price chart is with highest hike for the past one week. Please let me about your views about this big price and what would next price before halving!

Yeah, there was a huge pump this morning. I just woke up and the price was still $590. 30 minutes later it was already at $620+. I guess some Chinese whale has purchased a whole lot of BTC Tongue

Probably going to stay stable at this price level for now, that's my prediction.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:47:50 AM

In my opinion it is going too fast. It recalls the ol' good days of Bitcoin, when you woke up and the price was nearly $100 higher from the previous day, but we are not in ol' good days any more, so I watch it with caution.

this space is intentionally left blank
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:38:58 AM

In my view it seems the price could reach $700 before halving or when approaching a halving. I hope to see $1000 at the end of the year.
i know its possible,and after halving might more high and stable,but honestly i dont know why i still afraid that bitcoin price could down up to $400 again,and its make me rather to buy some. any advice or suggestion??
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:19:35 AM

i know its possible,and after halving might more high and stable,but honestly i dont know why i still afraid that bitcoin price could down up to $400 again,and its make me rather to buy some. any advice or suggestion??
bitcoin prices increased to $650, perhaps the current situation is difficult, to buy or sell. You really late.
but if you want to buy now, you have to take risks. perhaps just the price can be higher and reach $700 when getting close to halving

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:21:05 AM

i think soon we will see the $700 mark !!
Currently Bitcoin Price USD 693.12 , wow !
I had never thinked that the btc prize will reach that high.
But may we will also see the 1000$ mark again Tongue

kind regards
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:48:23 AM

In my opinion it is going too fast. It recalls the ol' good days of Bitcoin, when you woke up and the price was nearly $100 higher from the previous day, but we are not in ol' good days any more, so I watch it with caution.
i hope that bitcoin price will continue growing at a very rapid pace, lets hope it wont stop going up
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:11:43 PM

Hey guys,

Want to know what is going on?
Well, chinese making the bitcoin pump because most of big investors shifted in bitcoin to invest. If you check this link, you will see that they are the one who hold the most market cap around the world making it centrelized on them https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

Hey guys,

bitcoin now moving very fast. bitcoin movement was fantastic. prices already above 700 USD and there is still likely to rise. the future of bitcoin so good.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:24:20 PM

Hey guys,

bitcoin now moving very fast. bitcoin movement was fantastic. prices already above 700 USD and there is still likely to rise. the future of bitcoin so good.

Exactly price rise is constant at a moment and we can expect some higher price as we get closer to halving so anything around $1000 seems to be achievable now.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:49:41 PM

Hey guys,

Exactly price rise is constant at a moment and we can expect some higher price as we get closer to halving so anything around $1000 seems to be achievable now.
although the current price is already past $ 600, but I guess the price has not passed the $ 700 price. bitcoin prices fell back, but I guess this is just temporary, I guess halving will make bitcoin prices are higher than at this
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:53:18 PM

Hey guys,

although the current price is already past $ 600, but I guess the price has not passed the $ 700 price. bitcoin prices fell back, but I guess this is just temporary, I guess halving will make bitcoin prices are higher than at this
but at least we've touched $700 more, although the decline. and the potential for increase is still high because of halving still far
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:55 PM

the price has starting moving and from what i have seen so far there is nothing that can stop this rise so far, and it will continue this path for the forseeable future.
also it seems like the new stable bitcoin price is $680+ and even though there was a little backtrack now it is all good again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:55:13 PM

I Think there will no pump price again this june  and it will stay the price this month in 600 value and i think we see the pump again with the next month or this july before block halving we will see 700 value or 690 before block halving..  after block halving just pray that the price will jump fast at 1k above.. this is just my speculation.. any time the price will change.. according to demand and supply.. if more people will their bitcoin right now it will effect the price today..

Staying above the $600 level is already a great achievement. I am perfectly fine with the price staying above $600 for the rest of the month.
You already can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more worth now and that is really nice of course but it is hard to know what will truly happen.
And there is also a chance that the value can reduce and that would be really bad.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:42:36 AM

i hope that bitcoin price will continue growing at a very rapid pace, lets hope it wont stop going up
The price can't grow infinitely, it must stop somewhere. The only question is when, and I expect this when soon to happen.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:47:17 AM

I Think there will no pump price again this june  and it will stay the price this month in 600 value and i think we see the pump again with the next month or this july before block halving we will see 700 value or 690 before block halving..  after block halving just pray that the price will jump fast at 1k above.. this is just my speculation.. any time the price will change.. according to demand and supply.. if more people will their bitcoin right now it will effect the price today..

You already can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more worth now and that is really nice of course but it is hard to know what will truly happen.
And there is also a chance that the value can reduce and that would be really bad.

price going down is not a bad thing, because the rise is supposed to happen naturally and with real demand in my opinion. this rise is something like the rise to $500 which was slow and steady rise over time because of the growing adoption of bitcoin but the sudden rises are not natural and the faster it is the more unstable it is going to get so if we reach $2000 this year there would definitely be a reduction.
but no matter when the reduction is going to happen, it is not going to go down to a very low price, it will be something around that $500 price that I said at the very least.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: