Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: giveaway 0.1 BTC  (Read 1108 times)
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:15:03 AM

That post made me laugh Cheesy thats another way of screamin like  its  a big scam
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:34:11 AM

Oh, and I think OP made a typo. The address only contains 0.001 BTC.

And right now, I'll just re-emphasize on message signing. He did NOT sign the message, so we don't have proof that he really owns that address, even though he really intends to give it.

Without message signature, I can do the same right now.

100,000.00 BITCOIN GIVEAWAY!

3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JBiywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v

JUST QUOTE THIS MESSAGE AND SEND 0.0001 BTC TO 1PandaF1XZ5MvJ49RjLUHouQcCrgBCvcpC NOW! 30 MINUTES TO DO IT!

Please don't fall for it.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:17:03 PM

Just waste my time click ponzi. Did somebody really join and share ponzi event?

I joined it and shared too! lol just realized that this is a ponzi event from ponzi site!
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 08:43:50 PM

This is what i found

BitcoinParadise Official launch already on Monday 13th of June.
2nd Prelaunch ‪#‎GIVEAWAY‬ for 500 participants.
LIKE&SHARE US and 5 of 500 participants will 0,1BTC directly to your bitcoin wallet.
1. Like & Share this post
2. Enter your bitcoin wallet in comment.
3. Send us confirmation email to support@bitcoinparadise.net with your details!

Well its just an ponzi scheme i will not trust this stie .
Yes! One more ponzi scheme Smiley .. 0.1BTC to catch a huge of BTC Cheesy
So we need to expect from an ponzi that they keep there promises. How big is the chance that they will never pay the BTC0,1 to 5 people or they pay a prize too someone they know in real life. Besides that I don't promote or support any ponzi anymore. Make me feel sick that people are only start service with the intention scamming people.

well ponzi never keep there promises , they only scam so his site is a ponzi scheme hence a scam site i will not promote the site even if he is giving away 1 btc or 100btc . I suggest you all do not promote his site .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: