Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 626 $ what!?!? Halving incoming..  (Read 10986 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:57:58 AM

It will keep going up after the halving too. Maybe we have a small correction of 100 dollars like the recent one thats all. Its too risky to try to play the market.. Buy and hold.

I don't think that this is the right time to buy as price already crossed $720 so its too high to invest in it, its better to hold existing coins for the halving.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:58:42 AM

The rising continues for today as it went up to 730. .we might see huge increase in theprice of bitcoin for today.
So stay tuned for the next route.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:02:29 AM

It will keep going up after the halving too. Maybe we have a small correction of 100 dollars like the recent one thats all. Its too risky to try to play the market.. Buy and hold.

I don't think that this is the right time to buy as price already crossed $720 so its too high to invest in it, its better to hold existing coins for the halving.

That's what people said at 500, and at 600... we will go beyond ATH, so 720 is still cheap coins.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:58:59 AM

what!?!? Started pump&dump or started natural growth??
This day the price of bitcoin is 727$ as of now, So its better to save bitcoins now, Just dont spend it.
andromeda876

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:51:12 AM

This day the price of bitcoin is 727$ as of now, So its better to save bitcoins now, Just dont spend it.
The price increase of Bitcoin continues  and  i think the price will be $ 10,000 in a short time
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

The price increase of Bitcoin continues  and  i think the price will be $ 10,000 in a short time

Its not impossible to achieve that price in future, but I think we need to wait to see that price, may be we can achieve the price of $2k at the end of the year.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:57:58 AM

The price has been increased to $750 in the last few minutes. I just got up and a good surprise just happened Smiley The halving is comming but i think the price is being increased much more before the halving rather than after the halving. With the last trending price will reach $1k at the end of this year.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:16:22 PM

See the development of prices continue to rise and exceeded my prediction in the last month maybe before halving prices will be in around $900. remember halving is still incoming yet guys, so buy bitcoin as much as you can.
BitAficionado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:24:01 PM

The price has been increased to $750 in the last few minutes. I just got up and a good surprise just happened Smiley The halving is comming but i think the price is being increased much more before the halving rather than after the halving. With the last trending price will reach $1k at the end of this year.

It might hit around 900 within a day or two. Keep an eye on the coinmarketcap and ride along with it. The thing that makes bitcoin interesting to traders is its volatility and that's what making it more valuable day by day.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:25:09 PM

See the development of prices continue to rise and exceeded my prediction in the last month maybe before halving prices will be in around $900. remember halving is still incoming yet guys, so buy bitcoin as much as you can.
yeah, the price seems to be going even more up at the moment though no one knows when it will start falling at a very rapid pace

i think halving will push the price a little bit more but not for long and we will see a drop soon
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

Exactly we can still afford to buy as we are pretty sure now that we will  be seeing all time high price at the time of halving, so buy and hold for the halving.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:15:06 PM

Holding will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because as you can see now you see that the price is staying rise so that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
And maybe we can sell it soon in the future with a lot of profit but you are not for sure with that and that is bad.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:24:38 PM

Holding will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because as you can see now you see that the price is staying rise so that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
And maybe we can sell it soon in the future with a lot of profit but you are not for sure with that and that is bad.

Hold it till the staged of halving and sell when you see higher price as I think halving is the best time to sell your coins and earn good profits from it.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:27:12 PM

Hold it till the staged of halving and sell when you see higher price as I think halving is the best time to sell your coins and earn good profits from it.

yeah the best option I think just keep holding until halving happen, and do not be tempted to sell when looking at the current prices continue to rise.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pearl11

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:32:32 PM

yeah the best option I think just keep holding until halving happen, and do not be tempted to sell when looking at the current prices continue to rise.
Almost all of us will be holding our btc for another price increase and.not to sell any to prevent the price of bitcoin go down.
Lets wait till it reaches the 900 mark , and thats the right yime to sell all or biitcoins.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:34:32 PM

Totally crazy ,but there was IMF meeting about Bitcoin,blockchain with very positive feedback
you can read below
http://www.coindesk.com/imf-says-bitcoins-blockchain-tech-help-banks
http://www.coindesk.com/imf-world-bank-bitcoin-block-chain-financial-inclusion/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

It might hit around 900 within a day or two. Keep an eye on the coinmarketcap and ride along with it. The thing that makes bitcoin interesting to traders is its volatility and that's what making it more valuable day by day.

yeah i also think we will touch 1000 or so, and it will fall next to 900, i'm following the price quite closely to see any big movement, in case i miss some trade opportunity

but it's better to hold now great profit for holder, in the future

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

yeah i also think we will touch 1000 or so, and it will fall next to 900, i'm following the price quite closely to see any big movement, in case i miss some trade opportunity

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:16:40 PM

I have seen many talking that price will touch 2000, so I think buying at current price still is a good idea and won't let you down.
You should remain present when that event happens, as after that, panic sell will take place.
yhansky

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:21:35 PM

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.
It will only be  profitable  if bitcoin price during halving still.increasing.. but what if ,when halving starts thats the time bitcoin price collapse?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: