Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 626 $ what!?!? Halving incoming..  (Read 10986 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:38:46 PM

what!?!? Started pump&dump or started natural growth??
This day the price of bitcoin is 727$ as of now, So its better to save bitcoins now, Just dont spend it.

The price has been increased to $750 in the last few minutes. I just got up and a good surprise just happened Smiley The halving is comming but i think the price is being increased much more before the halving rather than after the halving. With the last trending price will reach $1k at the end of this year.

It might hit around 900 within a day or two. Keep an eye on the coinmarketcap and ride along with it. The thing that makes bitcoin interesting to traders is its volatility and that's what making it more valuable day by day.

yeah i also think we will touch 1000 or so, and it will fall next to 900, i'm following the price quite closely to see any big movement, in case i miss some trade opportunity

but it's better to hold now great profit for holder, in the future

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.
It will only be  profitable  if bitcoin price during halving still.increasing.. but what if ,when halving starts thats the time bitcoin price collapse?

There is no possibility that price will fall now, price will keep on increasing till we reach halving, and that would be the right time to sell coins and collect good profits.
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:20:10 PM

This day the price of bitcoin is 727$ as of now, So its better to save bitcoins now, Just dont spend it.

The price has been increased to $750 in the last few minutes. I just got up and a good surprise just happened Smiley The halving is comming but i think the price is being increased much more before the halving rather than after the halving. With the last trending price will reach $1k at the end of this year.

It might hit around 900 within a day or two. Keep an eye on the coinmarketcap and ride along with it. The thing that makes bitcoin interesting to traders is its volatility and that's what making it more valuable day by day.

yeah i also think we will touch 1000 or so, and it will fall next to 900, i'm following the price quite closely to see any big movement, in case i miss some trade opportunity

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.
It will only be  profitable  if bitcoin price during halving still.increasing.. but what if ,when halving starts thats the time bitcoin price collapse?

There is no possibility that price will fall now, price will keep on increasing till we reach halving, and that would be the right time to sell coins and collect good profits.
it is always possible that the price will start going down at a very rapid pace because its possible that people will sell

i think 730 dollars is just the beginning before the halving and i think that we will see huge numbers soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:34:57 PM

It will only be  profitable  if bitcoin price during halving still.increasing.. but what if ,when halving starts thats the time bitcoin price collapse?

it is always possible that the price will start going down at a very rapid pace because its possible that people will sell

i think 730 dollars is just the beginning before the halving and i think that we will see huge numbers soon

Price will not fall now, it will keep on moving up, as majority of people will not sell their coins now they will prefer to hold and sell when they see higher price at the time of halving.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

$740 right now. Btw, what's halving? (Is it holding?)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:27:45 PM

Price will not fall now, it will keep on moving up, as majority of people will not sell their coins now they will prefer to hold and sell when they see higher price at the time of halving.

Most are holding the coin now, and it seems that demand are high that drives this bitcoin price this high? Another event to watch after halving if the price fluctuates or will it continue to rise? Now its already $730+

Open for Campaigns
BitAficionado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:40:39 PM

No it's not holding at all. Halving is the period of time when mining reward gets divided by 2, as of current reward 25 which will be 25/2=12.5 after halving.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:07:32 PM

It will only be  profitable  if bitcoin price during halving still.increasing.. but what if ,when halving starts thats the time bitcoin price collapse?

Price is already up 3 times, so I don't think it will make much difference unless it reverses back under 500.
Till then, enjoy the circus.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

None have expected such an enormous growth before the days of halving. Everyone speculated as the price might touch $500 before halving. Now with this increase a big rise can be felt on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitAficionado

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.
If the price of bitcoin will collapse, it'll rise up again. Those who're holding bitcoins are longterm investors and that's good cause they can hold as long as they want to make decent profit out of it, beside that daily traders are also interested for its volatility. So bitcoin will never be collapsed forever.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:26:50 PM

Holding is really good at a moment as price is rising and we can expect very high price at the time of halving, so selling at that point can  be really profitable.
If the price of bitcoin will collapse, it'll rise up again. Those who're holding bitcoins are longterm investors and that's good cause they can hold as long as they want to make decent profit out of it, beside that daily traders are also interested for its volatility. So bitcoin will never be collapsed forever.
How you sure that bitcoin will never be collapsed forever honestly bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply.. so there is no sureness if the price will stay at the high price.. there is still possibility that the price will colapse anytime..
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:55:24 PM

None have expected such an enormous growth before the days of halving. Everyone speculated as the price might touch $500 before halving. Now with this increase a big rise can be felt on halving.
well yeah it grew a lot but right after the halving i think that the price might start dropping for a while as people will try to take out as much profit of it as possible and make money

i think that before the halving we even can reach such price as 800 dollars or something like that though anything might happen in my opinion thus we all might lose the money too
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:24:48 PM

How you sure that bitcoin will never be collapsed forever honestly bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply.. so there is no sureness if the price will stay at the high price.. there is still possibility that the price will colapse anytime..

We don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after halving, but price will go higher till we are at halving, and that would be the best time to sell rather then holding too long.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:53:48 PM

think alot of people are going to sell after the halvening or the months after if the price dont keep increasing, since its a good time to take home profit. and invest your money in something else Smiley

We don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after halving, but price will go higher till we are at halving, and that would be the best time to sell rather then holding too long.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:18:52 PM

the price is going to grow even more in my opinion the price is going to reach something like 1 thousand dollars

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:20:35 PM

the price is going to grow even more in my opinion the price is going to reach something like 1 thousand dollars

Thousand dollar price is easily achievable now as we are getting closer to it now, and  I think we will reach there before the stage of halving.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:42:06 PM

This is a very realistic rate for the halving.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

This is a very realistic rate for the halving.
[/quote

Yes $1k seems to be realistic now as in last month no one expected that we will reach to this price so quickly but present spike indicates that this price will  be achieved very soon.
BitAficionado

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:27:04 AM

I guess my points are still unclear to you. Yeah you're right price can be collapsed at any time and bitcoin depends on demand and supply, that's not what I've indicated on my earlier post? More & more investors doesn't matter longterm or short-term are joining this bitcoin game, so isn't the demand rising? It's already widely accepted and day by day gaining more popularity, so the market is slowly becoming liquid. As of supply we already got a decent amount with us. So if the price will collapse it'll rise up again as we've seen it already.
hotcoin010309 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:30:01 AM

I don't think that price will collapse for 1 simple reason: a big pool and big cloud mining need that price high...
Without price up to 380-400 $ , the  big producer bitcoin failure... Mostly after halving
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:18:26 AM

No it's not holding at all. Halving is the period of time when mining reward gets divided by 2, as of current reward 25 which will be 25/2=12.5 after halving.

Instead of getting my question solved, I find it difficult and I'm more confused now Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: