Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 626 $ what!?!? Halving incoming..  (Read 10986 times)
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:21:49 AM

I don't think that price will collapse for 1 simple reason: a big pool and big cloud mining need that price high...
Without price up to 380-400 $ , the  big producer bitcoin failure... Mostly after halving

it will not collapse under 400, becayuse 400 was the previous bottom, will remain there at 600 for a while, then again pump to 1k, this si how i see it

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:23:47 AM

$740 right now. Btw, what's halving? (Is it holding?)
No it's not holding at all. Halving is the period of time when mining reward gets divided by 2, as of current reward 25 which will be 25/2=12.5 after halving.

Instead of getting my question solved, I find it difficult and I'm more confused now Tongue

You don't need to get confused, you have two options now either you can buy some coins if you can afford to or just hold the coins that you have for halving.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:24:33 AM

the price is going to grow even more in my opinion the price is going to reach something like 1 thousand dollars
yeah prices continue to grow. even now worth $ 750 for each one bitcoinnya. and I think we are getting close to $ 800 and maybe a few days and then it will reach $ 1,000 I hope
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:24:56 AM

No it's not holding at all. Halving is the period of time when mining reward gets divided by 2, as of current reward 25 which will be 25/2=12.5 after halving.

Instead of getting my question solved, I find it difficult and I'm more confused now Tongue

You don't need to get confused, you have two options now either you can buy some coins if you can afford to or just hold the coins that you have for halving.

If I hold it, my bitcoin will increase? or just the value of it on exchanges?
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:28:39 AM

no you need to invest your bitcoin to have more bitcoin or do trading, if you just hold you have better value for each coin, but not more coins

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:34:29 AM

no you need to invest your bitcoin to have more bitcoin or do trading, if you just hold you have better value for each coin, but not more coins

Ah, got it. Thanks.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:40:49 AM

If you are comfortable in taking risk at this stage then you can invest in trading as far I am concerned I am  just holding my coins for the halving.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:51:46 AM

If you are comfortable in taking risk at this stage then you can invest in trading as far I am concerned I am  just holding my coins for the halving.

Yep! That's exactly what I'm thinking too, I'm not gonna trade with bitcoin anytime soon. Will just hold it.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:55:11 AM

the price is going to grow even more in my opinion the price is going to reach something like 1 thousand dollars
yeah prices continue to grow. even now worth $ 750 for each one bitcoinnya. and I think we are getting close to $ 800 and maybe a few days and then it will reach $ 1,000 I hope
No no see after touch $783 at the peak, the price down fast just in a minute the price go to around $720 and now slowly try to up but looks won't up.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:03:12 AM

No no see after touch $783 at the peak, the price down fast just in a minute the price go to around $720 and now slowly try to up but looks won't up.

You wouldn't know, just cause it's got a bit down doesn't mean that's it's peak price. It might rise even more by tomorrow or in next few days.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:04:19 AM

Price will keep on moving up and down till we reach at the stage of halving and you need to make smart decision as when to sell as price may fall in next couple of days.
BitAficionado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:43:22 AM

Well if you can't figure out the basic math then I can't do pretty much anything about it. You asked what's halving and I gave you the answer. But one thing for sure trading isn't for you at this stage. BTW don't be confused and use google. Wink
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:46:47 AM

Price is going up and down very quickly and its changing on regular basis so we cannot be sure what will be the price at the time of halving but lets hope that everything goes fine at halving.

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:54:03 AM

Well if you can't figure out the basic math then I can't do pretty much anything about it. You asked what's halving and I gave you the answer. But one thing for sure trading isn't for you at this stage. BTW don't be confused and use google. Wink

Na na, I wasn't complaining about your explanation, whatever you explaining is clear. But I'm just knew and didn't get it.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

Price is going up and down very quickly and its changing on regular basis so we cannot be sure what will be the price at the time of halving but lets hope that everything goes fine at halving.
even though we already see the highest prices in these year several hours ago but i must say bitcoin movement looks abnormal currently and very difficult to predict regular basis prices and i personally don't dare buy bitcoin and more prefer to holding my own bitcoin because i'm afraid the prices will down with very fast after i buy it  
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:00:00 AM

What goes up high very quick, can also come down a lot very quick.

At this point it's just normal market action for the time we are currently sitting in.

The market has to face some massive dumps in order to get some selling pressure off the market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:23:46 AM

What goes up high very quick, can also come down a lot very quick.

At this point it's just normal market action for the time we are currently sitting in.

The market has to face some massive dumps in order to get some selling pressure off the market.
Whatever selling pressure we run into in the next month is negligible for the one fact that the supply of coins that miners will be selling are halved. So the demand will outpace supply and it will be more of a trader's market. Last time I checked traders want to make money.
BitAficionado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:28:26 AM

Na na, I wasn't complaining about your explanation, whatever you explaining is clear. But I'm just knew and didn't get it.
It's alright, I got that. We're here to help and communicate with each other. So feel free to ask questions if you've.
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:17:32 AM

it's 750 already very good pump, can touch 800 anytime soon
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:41:58 AM

it's 750 already very good pump, can touch 800 anytime soon