Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

Get a steady income is a challenge, in crypto or outside of crypto. In crypto there are few alternatives, perhaps mining is one of them, but still have a certain level of instability due to the diff changes.
A lot of ways to earned money from bitcoin just like trading, joining social media and signature campaign. Yes we gonna earned money from here but I don't make this as a steady income. And I don't want to fully depend on bitcoin alone as a source of income. The reason  is that, because of it's stability price in the market but it is profitable enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ajan08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Not all investors want to take on the risk that comes with making a killing through stocks.Some people just want to invest in the stock market as a means of providing a steady income. They don’t need stock values to go through the ceiling. Instead, they need stocks that perform well consistently.If your purpose for investing in stocks is to create income, you need to choose stocks that pay dividends. Dividends are typically paid quarterly to stockholders on record as of specific dates. How do you know if the dividend you’re being paid is higher (or lower) than other vehicles (such as bonds)?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVIDENDS AND INTEREST
Don’t confuse dividends with interest. Most people are familiar with interest because that’s how you grow your money over the years in the bank. The important difference is that interest is paid to creditors, and dividends are paid to owners (meaning shareholders — and if you own stock, you’re a shareholder because shares of stock represent ownership in a publicly traded company).When you buy stock, you buy a piece of that company. When you put money in a bank (or when you buy bonds), you basically loan your money. You become a creditor, and the bank or bond issuer is the debtor; as such, it must eventually pay your money back to you with interest.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

I don't think that you can get steady income like government jobs. But there many ways to get more profit if you do investing, holding bitcoin or mining. Everything depends on your mindset try to do a research in investing and trading to earn more. Steady income will not surprise you like making more profits.
Even trading is enough for a bitcoin user to have a steady income because the market of cryptocurrencies are not inactive and in fact, they are always moving up and down and that is a high volatility that every traders can take advantage of. Trading is a good way for a person who want to make a living but it takes time to study and to master but it is all worth it at the end of the day.
Government job is a very good option for having a fix amount of income. You can easily manage to meet your daily expenditures from your salary. In addition to this, you can also go for some little investment or even part time business. This will result in additional income to you and you will be able to get a good amount of money at the end.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

Hmmm, have you tried working? Like getting an actual job? I've heard it works out pretty well for some people.

I think he means earning other than working in the usual sense.
Yes actual job matter most because of a permanent source and less risk factor. But I think that if you join bitcoin world along with your job that will be so amazingly great with your financial status. It will be definitely hard to manage but just give it a try and the profits will make you determined for the whole of your life.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:21:07 AM

Hmmm, have you tried working? Like getting an actual job? I've heard it works out pretty well for some people.

Yes actual job matter most because of a permanent source and less risk factor. But I think that if you join bitcoin world along with your job that will be so amazingly great with your financial status. It will be definitely hard to manage but just give it a try and the profits will make you determined for the whole of your life.

I don't think it will be hard to manage if you know how to manage your time, there are a lot of bitcoiners that juggle their time in earning bitcoin and having a day job so if they can do it then we can also.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:53 AM

I think a great combination of having a steady income - is having a business and a job that doesn't requires most of your time. Like you have money that you can invest on your business and at the same time you won't be scared in losing money that much since you have a paying stable job.

That feeling of personal security in terms of finances is really what each of us should aim. We should irradicate thoughts that we are so scared that we are going to lose our job and that is why we do the extra mile at the expense of our health. With having a good paying job and at the same time, investing some of your income to good investment vehicle will erase the financial worry and be replaced with stress-free thinking in terms of finances
For steady income, you really need to depend on more than one source of income just in case if one is going in loss, you can have back up income from second one. Besides we should keep in mind that there is no other best option of generating grand revenue than investing into bitcoin and having one’s own business. Businessmen are the richest persons in the world.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you want steady income you need to work for it and be dedicated to earn. But if you want to have steady income with no activity, you can invest on different bitcoin mining for you to have small but secure income. One thing more is that if you need assurance or security, you can spread your money to different bitcoin minings, so that if one of them may not succeed or been bankrupt you will not loose all of your investment and maybe you can earn more from your other investments.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

There are only two options for a steady income:
You have to work continuously to get a payment on a regulary base. That needs skills and knowledge.
Or you need money that gives you profit when you invest it. When your earnings shall be small & secure, maybe the stock market could be something for you.
The companies there are well analyzed and rated by experts. The safer the investment in the corporation is, the lower is the dividend that they pay.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Absolutely! bitcoin is a good way for steady extra income for some people like me. Being one of the family breadwinner earning bitcoin is a great help for me. My salary from my day job is not enough for me because most of it was allocated to our monthly bills,loans and our daily needs so theres nothing left for me i meant for my personal needs. So when I heard that I can earn money through bitcoin i never hesitated because its an opportunity for me. I can say that by knowing bitcoin was a life saver.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

I think you can go with mining, all you have to do is invest in these machines used for mining and thats it, all you need to do is wait and enjoy your earnings. You can also join in some bounty campaigns which will give you reward at the end of the campaign, but you have to do their required number of posts here on bitcointalk. Look for campaigns monthly so that you could get a steady income.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
elllee

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

im enjoying what I read in this forum I got a lot of ideas and ways ..thanks guys keep it up posting good topic it's really help all newbie like me..
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

There are only two options for a steady income:
You have to work continuously to get a payment on a regulary base. That needs skills and knowledge.
Or you need money that gives you profit when you invest it. When your earnings shall be small & secure, maybe the stock market could be something for you.
The companies there are well analyzed and rated by experts. The safer the investment in the corporation is, the lower is the dividend that they pay.

Even if you have money and invest it you have to work to find the right investments - when to go in, when to pull out.  There are no totally free lunches even for the super rich, it sees like its a free lunch but does still require some work even if 4 hours per week etc.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

I think the best way to get steady income in form of btc without actively doing  anything is by mining bitcoin. but you need big capital to do that. also you can join signature campaign so you only need to follow the rule so you eligible to receive the payment.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

The best way for steady income is to be interested in your activity, so that we will upgrade your skills, its tendencies and directions of development.

Also, is would be a good idea to keep your money not just in one basket, but in some to minimize risks.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Don't be always confident with that certain campaigns to be a steady income for you, because it was just only temporary. The best ways for us to treasure that money that we've got from those micro jobs online is, you should use that amount of money to establish a business that will generate passive income. Because of that amount you will be having the great opportunity to grow with your financials to become steady income. Always reinvest a part of your income.

While you are earning take time to realize and save for your investment, always be positive when it comes to the success of bitcoin
because our future relies in here. Minimize the expenses and maximize the savings so we can invest and secure our future.
Minimize spending and maximize savings! I like that!! Honestly, since my quest for bitcoin started, I have learnt to save more than spend. I now have a certain amount I usually keep untouched knowing that it is a savings for the future. How cool it is knowing there is more good reasons to save everyday for a better future.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

I don't think it will be hard to manage if you know how to manage your time, there are a lot of bitcoiners that juggle their time in earning bitcoin and having a day job so if they can do it then we can also.

If you're looking for steady and want some profit then i suggest you to do mining. But its not easy you need high speed computers with backup batteries in order to give power for 24 hours. If you cant affford this much, then trading can be another option but it will need investments also. Without investment, this is only job type services which can be done in return of bitcoins.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If you want a steady income I would prefer to you to go and learn somethjng about investing or trading because based on my experience on my friends they actually have a steady and high income in investing and as well as trading. I love to earn like that so I ask to them to teach me how to work on it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If you want a steady income I would prefer to you to go and learn somethjng about investing or trading because based on my experience on my friends they actually have a steady and high income in investing and as well as trading. I love to earn like that so I ask to them to teach me how to work on it.
I'm that if you look at the investment and the friend, the baiting is personally less risky for me, because the investment is both passive income and in each case it is necessary to consider more suitable projects.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

Steady income without doing anything? How does it work? I cant imagine that, well no such thing making bitcoin without doing anything. Try investing or joining affiliate program before joining you must research what are you joining and make a plan if it is good for you to invest or not. Always ask or be guided by someone and in the end you can learn how to earn easily and dont forget to enjoy what you are doing. Smiley
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:58:05 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Forget it, that is not going to happen right now, bitcoin is still developing so any investment opportunity you take is going to have risks associated with it, I do not think that what you are looking for is going to appear anytime soon, maybe in 15 years that could become a reality but now you must forget about that and accept the risks that come from investing in bitcoin and altcoins.

I think even 15 years from now there is still a risk in investing in bitcoin. However, there shall be a very big difference between now and 15 years after - bitcoin may be very expensive already or bitcoin has little to no value at all.. Who knows what will happen in the future but for now, this is so far the best investment to have when you are doing it right.
I think the chances that bitcoin has a low value in 15 years are very low, even if bitcoin was banned by all governments of the world that will only mean that governments have decided to finally become tyrannical and in order to fight them you need a way to communicate discretely and a way to trade goods and services outside of the current system and bitcoin is able to do that.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: