Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

Steady income without doing anything? How does it work? I cant imagine that, well no such thing making bitcoin without doing anything. Try investing or joining affiliate program before joining you must research what are you joining and make a plan if it is good for you to invest or not. Always ask or be guided by someone and in the end you can learn how to earn easily and dont forget to enjoy what you are doing. Smiley
There are people that manage to have this source of income. Earning a steady and stable income without doing anything, it's like you are an investor with a certain company and the right time that the company starts to earn good amount and it's booming quickly then the investment you made with them is now starting to pop. It may be hard in the first place but there are some investments that are existing like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:11:21 AM

the best way to earn a fixed income in bitcoin is by following a signature campaign. each week we will get payment from every campaign that we follow. indeed tend to be small but not risky.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

the best way to earn a fixed income in bitcoin is by following a signature campaign. each week we will get payment from every campaign that we follow. indeed tend to be small but not risky.
I agree to that. Bitcoin signature campaigns are good for getting fixed income per week that is stable and there is nothing to worry about but to appreciate the steady income. They are good for people who have a minimum to high rank account and who have a great posting quality that makes them qualified in signature campaigns to earn money steadily.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

I agree to that. Bitcoin signature campaigns are good for getting fixed income per week that is stable and there is nothing to worry about but to appreciate the steady income. They are good for people who have a minimum to high rank account and who have a great posting quality that makes them qualified in signature campaigns to earn money steadily.

True collecting bitcoin is at the moment best possible option. Even if this is just for some small amount (comparing for how much could been made in let say 2015 or 2016), but if we convert this amount to fiat we get the same amount. Many do also bounties for ICO that pop out every day and many tried to make some additional bitcoin with this bounties. Off course they momentary convert this to bitcoin or ethereum but this is also good additional option for collecting some coin as well.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

For me, the best stable income is my job. Investments allow you to get extra income because they are risky and can not always bring a stable income.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:06:50 AM

For me there’s no best investment to steady your income or money without working in it. It so hard to make an income without working in it. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you; you have to win it.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

For me there’s no best investment to steady your income or money without working in it. It so hard to make an income without working in it. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you; you have to win it.

how about mining? you van get steady income everymonth, maybe only 10-20% from the investment money, but you can reach ROI in first year.
you can try it with few capital buy some gpu then try it, its fun and profitable.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

When you speak of steady income you mean by being a conservative investor. It is the opposite of the aggresive investor who prefers high risk but may receive high return on investment.

Now being a conservative investor requires patience. Because you will be investing for a long run. Possible investments for this kind of investor is residential real estate and rent it out. Another is stocks and choosing companies that are already known and stable.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:18:11 PM

Well the best  way to earn a steady income is to work hard and be attentive on whats on the job list and be patient to what has come and be satisfy for what you will have lol seriously look for campaign that has 4 weeks or 3 months due like 777coins theyve been going fo about 2 months i think there is no steady income in this business because bitcoin is so volatile tho so it has no certain number to what will come in the future as i said youll have only a steady income if your campaign has along period and be patient look for the best campaigns and go for gold lol goodluck tho
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

check DMD coin out ...
https://themerkle.com/why-should-you-own-crypto-diamonds/

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Steady income without actively doing anything? If there is such a thing then we would all be lazy slackers. Determination, passion and grit is needed to strive at life. As they say, nothing comes that easy that would mean much. Even mining requires effort as you need to maintain if the system works perfectly. Working is really an essential and there is no subtitute to it.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

When you speak of steady income you mean by being a conservative investor. It is the opposite of the aggresive investor who prefers high risk but may receive high return on investment.

Now being a conservative investor requires patience. Because you will be investing for a long run. Possible investments for this kind of investor is residential real estate and rent it out. Another is stocks and choosing companies that are already known and stable.
Talking about steady income maybe you mean consistent income or may be safe investment. Regular job for me is considered consistent income especially when you are working in the government or some prestigious company, you invest your time and knowledge and talent in return of good salary, but maybe a wise idea to have a saving plan and wiser to have an investment plan like investing some crypto currency which not any logistic you only need PC and internet connections.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Join bounty campaigns, Signature campaigns has high payouts now a days or if you have skill in programming or marketing then apply for a platform that is looking for it. Every job needs an effort so try to work hard.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Steady income without actively doing anything? If there is such a thing then we would all be lazy slackers. Determination, passion and grit is needed to strive at life. As they say, nothing comes that easy that would mean much. Even mining requires effort as you need to maintain if the system works perfectly. Working is really an essential and there is no subtitute to it.

For me the way things to steady income is to have steady regular job so that you can buy your needs every day or you spend your time to have a business because business is have a big income to become have a steady income.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

what comes to my mind to have a stable income in bitcoin  is  to set up btc mining in your place
invest a lot in mining rigs then invest your profit to build some units of apartments it has a fixed monthly rate
i guess thats what i do

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

It is not possible to have a steady income without working for it.  You just have to do something.

I think it's better to just buy some btc and hold it up till the prices are high enough to give you profit.
Another way for a steady income is for you to join a campaign and earn your btc. And I think that's what you want, small and steady income.
Everyone knows that for earning money, we need to work first. In case of having a steady income, simply buying some bitcoin which the person surely can't because he is asking for an income source, won't do any good as he needs to wait for few months to earn a good profit but during that he will have no money in his pockets. It is better to do some bitcoin job like joining the signature campaign or faucets.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

It is not possible to have a steady income without working for it.  You just have to do something.

I think it's better to just buy some btc and hold it up till the prices are high enough to give you profit.
Another way for a steady income is for you to join a campaign and earn your btc. And I think that's what you want, small and steady income.
Everyone knows that for earning money, we need to work first. In case of having a steady income, simply buying some bitcoin which the person surely can't because he is asking for an income source, won't do any good as he needs to wait for few months to earn a good profit but during that he will have no money in his pockets. It is better to do some bitcoin job like joining the signature campaign or faucets.
Thats true, we need to work to have stable income, then while you are working much better to have some extra income to increase our revenue, working in bitcoin is one of the best other source of income, then building a business is also giving you stable income with daily earnings. These example of source of income will be great if you do it together i think it helps also to make us reach in the future. Right now i am have regular job while earning in bitcoin and next year i am planning to build a business which is accepting bitcoin as part of payment method.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

The way I see it, it seems like what you want is hard to do, earning steadily without doing anything. Isn't that just a bit dreamy?. If you really want something like that or just to have a steady income without working or doing anything, you should be working very hard now, do everything that you can to earn and invest in the right places so that in the future, what you wanted would come to life.
A bit dreamy! I like that!! People should understand that nothing good comes easy without some little work or some little investment.
It is either you are investing your money, time etc but you must put in something. It is best to work, be smart and earn good income and not look for a lazy way out.

Generating steady income in my leisure time after my regular job has become possible only due to bitcoin related stuff. Some 5 years back I was dreaming like that but big thanks to bitcoin ecosystem now I am enjoying it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Hi! Based on your definition of 'steady income', I think what you can do is to be an advertiser in this community. It is just a small-time yet secure manner of earning money in Bitcoins. What is quite variable in this job is the value of Bitcoin at the time you will withdraw your salary. Other than that, all else is secured.

I hope I am of help.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I have read about this way where they get bitcoin using computers, if I'm not mistaken they call it mining. It says there that all you have to do is leave your computer on and let it do the mining for you. Since you ate looking for a way where you will gain bitcoin without having to work for it.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: