Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a restaurant idea I don't believe anybody has tried yet.  (Read 433 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:57:36 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 05:37:38 PM by Gleb Gamow

The menu consist of nothing but iconic dishes depicted in movies.

[Calf] liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc

Can you think of others? I'm looking forward to adding your submissions to the menu. Oh, and think of a name for the restaurant. We'll split the royalties.

Are we looking for movie titles or just some movie lines for this menu? Because I don't exactly know what to suggest :p

My suggestion in the OP stemmed from a movie line, but I assume most would be actual servings depicted in movies like Fresh Monkey Brains, albeit this example would be some palatable meat or possibly a dessert inside a replica monkey skull. On the menu, Fresh Monkey Brains would be accompanied with a smaller font description, e.g.: Tastes like Green Tapioca Pearls with Coconut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:51:36 AM

Not a bad idea but i can not think of anything right now.

FUD first & ask questions later™
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:11:07 PM

Are we looking for movie titles or just some movie lines for this menu? Because I don't exactly know what to suggest :p
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:23:47 PM

Just make sure you have smoking hot waitresses

Believe in the Shield!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:44:52 PM

Just make sure you have smoking hot waitresses

Most States have banned smoking in restaurants. But the waitresses could smoke with the customers on the patio, if the restaurant has one. And if the restaurant were in Phoenix, simply turn the patio misters off, and you will have hot customers right along with the hot waitresses.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:36:22 PM

My suggestion in the OP stemmed from a movie line, but I assume most would be actual servings depicted in movies like Fresh Monkey Brains, albeit this example would be some palatable meat or possibly a dessert inside a replica monkey skull. On the menu, Fresh Monkey Brains would be accompanied with a smaller font description, e.g.: Tastes like Green Tapioca Pearls with Coconut.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:27:09 AM

This clip from "Faces of Death" with the Monkey brain eating has been admitted being Faked by the movie makers.

I'm sure in some backwards location on the globe some dumb fuck thinks eating a monkey brain will somehow stimulate their small dick as thought in the Asian areas of world with other animal parts.

Rest assured no matter what you eat it will not make your little dicks any harder.
InnoTech

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:41:27 AM

Good hot waitresses with good food makes a smoking combo.

However, dont forget a good location and advertising.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:00:47 AM

Good hot waitresses with good food makes a smoking combo.

However, dont forget a good location and advertising.

Good food a given. Wait staff resembling actors and actresses from iconic scenes. Location, probably LA, with the concept franchised throughout the US.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:27:44 AM

Monkey brain from Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary