Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to withdraw !  (Read 5717 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

OP, you forgot to mention about gambling sites!

I'm not familiar with gambling since I never gambled but I thought that people don't keep their funds in gambling websites ... guess I was wrong then.
Anyway , I was speaking generally so basically the same rule applies for everything else.
But you can't be sure that your coins would still be there if a certain exchanger decides to go down.

You'll then have nothing anymore (assuming you kept all your coins to exchange sites).
I suggest you withdraw your coins out of the exchanges but if you persist, try maybe keeping at most 20% of all your coins to it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

That's right, me myself already do some action for this. I exchanged all of my money to some Bitcoin in my local exchanger, because I know Bitcoin would be profitable then my own national currency.

Did you put your coins into cold storage USB drive, then put into a container and bury it underground? Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:01:41 PM

No not yet,its too early imo i would suggest you to wait at least a few weeks and your profit will be even bigger,halving is on its way and chinese are still buying like crazy every day.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:22:38 PM

No not yet,its too early imo i would suggest you to wait at least a few weeks and your profit will be even bigger,halving is on its way and chinese are still buying like crazy every day.
Well ,that's exactly the point is .halving is on the way and it can be rise the price more so the best time to withdraw i think is a week after or a day after the end of halving.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

Well ,that's exactly the point is .halving is on the way and it can be rise the price more so the best time to withdraw i think is a week after or a day after the end of halving.
A right time topic just started. But its a late increasing of value and still all of us are happy to draw. Is there any more expectation of value raise. IF so dont do that. Just draw all your balence
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:23:16 PM

But if you think a bit about it, you can make a safe profit keeping your BTCs in wallet. Those HYIP long term schemes offer some good investiment options, but they can disappear any moment. If the bitcoin price continue increasing fast as its incresing now, the profit for keep it in wallet can be similar to the HYIP profits promises.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:58:16 PM

That's right, me myself already do some action for this. I exchanged all of my money to some Bitcoin in my local exchanger, because I know Bitcoin would be profitable then my own national currency.

Did you put your coins into cold storage USB drive, then put into a container and bury it underground? Smiley

No need to do that, I just keep my coin in an online wallet. Because I think I could sell it whenever I want easily there, cold storage is for a long time hodling.

faucet used to be profitable
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:27:34 AM

No need to do that, I just keep my coin in an online wallet. Because I think I could sell it whenever I want easily there, cold storage is for a long time hodling.

You are for a part right a cold storage is mostly used for long terms but if you have a lot of bitcoins you do not want to have them in a online wallet if you are asking me..
I also have my bitcoin in a online wallet because these days the bitcoin is good and I want to sell some of my bitcoins very soon.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 11:44:23 AM

I always believe those who has cold wallets or uses hardware wallets are users with more than 100 BTCs Smiley

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:27:58 PM

I would encourage people to withdraw their bitcoin and altcoins from exchanges because as we see recently poloniex and yobit are having many troubles by not showing the deposits or long wait on withdrawal, it's time to save and hold the coins.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:52:54 PM

It's not the time to sell your bitcoins . However , it's definitely the time to withdraw your funds from some services.

and when I say "services" , I mean those who promise you to give you interest daily for the next x months or they claim they are doing mining for you or something like that.

Why now ?

No one can deny the fact that bitcoin price is increasing too much lately ... which makes those services lose some of their money and think in a way to stop their losses :

1. We got hacked scenario
2. Simply disappear and never come back.

Some examples :

• Coince.com : With over than 785,633 users , they give you  3% Daily Profit and I have to say that it looks the most legit one because of the video testimonials by users and also the beautiful web design but we all know that ... If it looks too good to be true then it's probably a scam. (Long term scam) - They are so famous in MoneyMakingGroup forums.

• HashOcean : with 615,662 users receive their profit every day. I never used them myself but I can that some users are making a good profit from it. I'm not sure if they ever proved that they have actual mining equipment's or not but if I learned something during my journey in the forums .. is that we shouldn't trust a cloud mining company.

• Exchanges in general : No one wants to see the Mtgox scenario happening again so I assume it's a good reason to withdraw .

I'm making this topic so people don't get greedy and start investing in those scam websites. I just don't want you to lose your coins and cry later.
Use your brain and stay away from scam , as for exchanges ... trade and then simply withdraw instead of keeping larges amounts in your account.

Actually this is a good tip. A week ago i did the exact same thing.
I made a list of all services and exchanges I trust less then 50% i made sure to withdraw all funds from there to my offline wallet.
MY accounts on c-cex, yobit (some altcoins) were cashed out, since they seem to be exchanges to get into 'problems'
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

I would encourage people to withdraw their bitcoin and altcoins from exchanges because as we see recently poloniex and yobit are having many troubles by not showing the deposits or long wait on withdrawal, it's time to save and hold the coins.

I think you can speak for Poloniex as a lot of threads regarding them, but until now I have withdrawn from Yobit quite easily and almost instantly my bitcoins. Yobit is still working like a charm in this moment as I am writing this stuff. Due your own search before jumping to judgment next time. In fact I just did a withdraw to test yobit now and everything went smooth and withdraw got in instantly. I don't think they will run away as they are running since early 2015, end 2014, but anything can happen.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:41:08 PM

Its always happening even in other exchanges while the price is increasing like our olcal exchange here something issue in withdraw.. so i think they are just preventing people to withdraw so that the price will not decrease fast..
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:26:54 PM

I think you can speak for Poloniex as a lot of threads regarding them, but until now I have withdrawn from Yobit quite easily and almost instantly my bitcoins. Yobit is still working like a charm in this moment as I am writing this stuff. Due your own search before jumping to judgment next time. In fact I just did a withdraw to test yobit now and everything went smooth and withdraw got in instantly. I don't think they will run away as they are running since early 2015, end 2014, but anything can happen.
I know very well what i say, you can check how tens of threads are opened here in forum about yobit issues. What research do you want when from my experience with them I had faced many issues in critical situations when i need to withdraw urgently.
Its always happening even in other exchanges while the price is increasing like our olcal exchange here something issue in withdraw.. so i think they are just preventing people to withdraw so that the price will not decrease fast..
I don't know how poloniex is handling lots of support tickets and other issues but about yobit it took up to few days to resolve something.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:29:27 AM

I believe problem arises because users attempt to withdraw all their btcs. Why not withdraw in batches?

Lets say u have 2 btcs in your fav exchange, why not get your coins out in 5 batches in 12 hours instead of getting all out one shot?

There could be some security mechanism that kick in to protect their users.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:32:54 AM

read the rules of the exchange you use, if they are compliant then go through the KYC process and you are set.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:49:41 AM

yes!!!
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:39:54 AM

I believe problem arises because users attempt to withdraw all their btcs. Why not withdraw in batches?

Lets say u have 2 btcs in your fav exchange, why not get your coins out in 5 batches in 12 hours instead of getting all out one shot?

Honestly , I think the bitcoins are mine If I store them in a exchange so I should have the ability to withdraw any amount of bitcoin that I have.
and I'm not sure about what mechanism we are talking about here since it will be more then likely an inside job.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:11:12 AM

Honestly , I think the bitcoins are mine If I store them in a exchange so I should have the ability to withdraw any amount of bitcoin that I have.
and I'm not sure about what mechanism we are talking about here since it will be more then likely an inside job.

It depends from person to person and their opinion on exchange, however that is the reason why we have this topic.
Perhaps it could guarantee safety, but for me just hold till I feel it is necessary now to withdraw it (based on amount/value of my bitcoins).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:35:39 PM

Try not to store your digital currency in online wallet like exchange. I have experience several pains due to this. I stored my dogecoins in crypsty and now all 500k of them are gone. I also lost some btc to mtgox. Better to keep in a cold offline wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: