Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multibit HD serious transection Issue  (Read 815 times)
oovais (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

hello needed Help  !

everything was  ok with multibit HD  but now it has been days i am tring to bring back to life my unconfirmed transections becouse of multibit HD failure but i am stuck with that and i tried almost everytthing which i knew to recover it and i got no luck .

http://prntscr.com/bfe64f

1- i used manage wallet ( repair wallet)
2- i reinstalled wallet
3-i used special words on breadwallet but it says word does not match even words are correct and  i recovered words on multibit HD on pc they acceopted words but in the end they again unconfirmed all my transections after verifying blocks   http://prntscr.com/bfe64f
4- i installed multibit HD on other pc and used phrase but in the end it again it took all transections to unconfirmed.

i feel the reason of this error may be

i have many tiny transections may be becouse of it ?
i received every payment with new btc adress.
i had network issue when i was receiving these payments..

please if someone can help for this and can you please tell me other softwares or clients which accept multibit HD phrase like breadwallet .
and i needed multibit HD support ,email or contact .
Yarrnick

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:11:38 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 08:24:33 AM by Yarrnick

I have exactly the same problem since a few days, I also have done some bigger transactions in the past but those are now also "in transaction" limbo.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/23mwy8h.jpg

i'm 99% sure this is not clientside
Yarrnick

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:43:25 AM

Allright, I have repaired my wallet and this has fixed the problem for me. Have you updated to latest MultibitHD version? I remember vaguely that I have updated mine a few weeks ago, if you reinstalled with an older version of multibitHD, maybe that's the reason the repair tool doesn't work?
oovais (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:29:59 AM

yes  i have latest multibit HD and when i restore wallet with words it shows me accurate complete confirmed transections during block verifying but when its about to complete it again make all transections unconfirmed again.i have done this procedure again now but same issue .
Yarrnick

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

Restore wallet wasn't my salvation either. I went to manage wallet > repair wallet. It's the only solution I know ;/
Yarrnick

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:53:55 PM

:I It seemed all fine, but when I try to send it it gives me troubles aswell... only a couple of € stuck though...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: