Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy bitcoin now?  (Read 5194 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:43:04 AM

Don't know when is the best time, but you can buy some each week fir the next 4 weeks. Then dump it after halving.

This is based on your believing that halving will increase the price.
It would probably be better to sell just before the halving, in my opinion, because that is likely when the value will be at it's highest point (unless everyone starts buying) and you will be able to sell to the people still trying to get in before the halving happens. It's like dividend stocks, they are valued to most before the date of the recording occurs.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:47:46 AM

yes it is a good time to buy bitcoins now.. since the halving is almost one month from now and I think it is  a little far .. so if you will buy coins now chances are you could double your money now but   dont be so sure that you can gain a money  bitcoins value can go up or go down better check it out time by time.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:51:42 AM

Since halving is still 28 days away, is it a good time to buy bitcoins now and sell it after halving?
Though the price just rised rapidly.
yes mate it still profitable to buy and hold bitcoin until halving you can still earn even in a little time as btc price keeps rising up from time to time i think it will go until halving ends so it is still profitable, keep it mate and earn from this promising coin.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:52:41 AM

everyday everymoment it is the BEST time to buy bitcoin. the thing is if you will using this coin for trading then no one can tell you when will you sell it, its your choice. but my tip here is like what every one telling store as much coin as you can then sell it after the bitcoin price grow higher.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:08:26 AM

Since halving is still 28 days away, is it a good time to buy bitcoins now and sell it after halving?

I think it's okay to buy bitcoin now, and do not be afraid you will not get profit. to date no one knows the price will rise or fall after halving. I still buy bitcoin till this day, but with a smaller nominal. Please keep in mind, just invest your money if that money loss you ready to face it Smiley thank you
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:22:05 AM

Yes, it is a good time to buy bitcoin now. Because the price of bitcoins is really high right now and i think it will keep increase until the halving come. So yeah, it's a good time
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:24:53 AM

I would buy at these levels still but be careful. Don't go all-in. Keep powder dry as there will be extreme volatility and retraces that will allow yo to cost average favourably

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:29:22 AM

There is still time to buy some coins because it seems it is just beginning of the new era so only hard believer keep buying this in every condition, when price was around $220 last year than so many people bought this and kept it into safe place for brighter future and very soon it is going to the moon when it will touch its all time highest price.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:31:59 AM

I donno, nobody knows what's going to happen after halving.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:33:04 AM

Well there is a chance that the price will drop after halving so I am not too sure whether it is a good time to buy Bitcoin. A couple of weeks ago was a good time. That's when I bought.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:33:55 AM

Actually this is good time to sell your coins because all ready Bitcoin price is increasing day by day that too huge increment that we not expected like this much high amount we see for 1 Bitcoin. So better those who have coins sell and make some money don't know coming days what happen if suddenly it went down means it is huge loss only. SO if you get below 600$ anywhere buy it you wil make profit now.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:47:45 AM

You could still make some profit from this halving hype, however please do cashout when the price seems a bit too unsustainable. The last thing you want is to have all your savings evaporate.

I think it's always a good time to buy though, if you're a long term buyer.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:10:57 AM

Around this time it will be bad if you are going to buy some Bitcoin and that is because the value of Bitcoin is going to be more higher and that is nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future and that is the risky thing but it should be nice if people with Bitcoin already can make some profit soon.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:13:32 AM

Around this time it will be bad if you are going to buy some Bitcoin and that is because the value of Bitcoin is going to be more higher and that is nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future and that is the risky thing but it should be nice if people with Bitcoin already can make some profit soon.

I think price is too high at a moment to buy bitcoin, its almost $680+ and I don't think this is the right time to buy, as we are not sure what will be the price at the time of halving.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:13:41 AM

I think it depends on each of us. If indeed we did not need the money (Enough) then it is better to use a portion of the proceeds to enjoy bitcoin now, if we are indeed in need of money it is forced to sell 80% of the bitcoin we have or sell everything to meet those needs
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:11:21 AM

I don't think that it is the best time to buy right now, simply because the price is a bit too high at the moment. I believe that we'll see some adjustments in the short term, so buy when there's a dip.

And as with selling, I think selling just before halving is probably going to get you the best bang for your buck.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:17:50 AM

it's a confused situation if i say no but the price keep rising high day by day and if i say yes would be dangerous because the price can fall down anytime. in my view the price of bitcoin has rise so higher.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:38:42 AM

I think its no dude at this current rate.Bitcoins price is still pumping at this moments since high demands on btc before halving,but there are times that there are spike downs on its prices just put small offer and wait.But if you will buy at current rate that will not be worth.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:43:23 AM

Yes, we should have to buy bitcoin now, and have to wait for a few months or for the halving, with that we will not lose any money no matter what the price is gained by bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

If you have a lot of money, why not to buy bitcoin now because the price is continue rising like increasing $100 in just a few days. So why not to take the risk of investing on bitcoin and after you buy bitcoin just wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: