Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again one Islamic Terrorists has took the lifes of Gays Peaples (50 DEAD)  (Read 4916 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

Is there any way to measure the radiation inside and near the club? Im sure he was mind controlled through electromagnetic waves.
You trying to be funny, buddy?

Because you're not.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:59:40 PM

Is there any way to measure the radiation inside and near the club? Im sure he was mind controlled through electromagnetic waves.

Because you're not.

But he is:

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:09:21 PM

Because you're not.

But he is:

good stuff in that thread...

@Nero why does it seem more republican/conservatives are upset over the mass killing of homosexuals?

@Nero ever notice that every few months the internet erupts with the slogan  not all Muslims are terrorist. I wonder why that is?

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:34:07 PM

Psychotronic and Electromagnetic Weapons: Remote Control of the Human Nervous System

In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of  Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.

In the article he quoted the results of an experiment described to him by his colleague, Joseph C. Sharp, who was working on Pandora, a secret project of the American Navy.

Don R. Justesen wrote in his article:

“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes”  (pg. 396).

In January 2007 the Washington Post wrote on the same subject:

“In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone’s head… Rich Garcia, a spokesman for the research laboratory’s directed energy directorate, declined to discuss that patent or current or related research in the field, citing the lab’s policy not to comment on its microwave work. In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed for this article, the Air Force released unclassified documents surrounding that 2002 patent — records that note that the patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects, albeit with marginal intelligibility. Research appeared to continue at least through 2002. Where this work has gone since is unclear — the research laboratory, citing classification, refused to discuss it or release other materials“

http://www.globalresearch.ca/psychotronic-and-electromagnetic-weapons-remote-control-of-the-human-nervous-system/5319111
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:44:06 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 11:33:18 PM by popcorn1

Psychotronic and Electromagnetic Weapons: Remote Control of the Human Nervous System

In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of  Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.

In the article he quoted the results of an experiment described to him by his colleague, Joseph C. Sharp, who was working on Pandora, a secret project of the American Navy.

“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes”  (pg. 396).

“In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone’s head… Rich Garcia, a spokesman for the research laboratory’s directed energy directorate, declined to discuss that patent or current or related research in the field, citing the lab’s policy not to comment on its microwave work. In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed for this article, the Air Force released unclassified documents surrounding that 2002 patent — records that note that the patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects, albeit with marginal intelligibility. Research appeared to continue at least through 2002. Where this work has gone since is unclear — the research laboratory, citing classification, refused to discuss it or release other materials“

http://www.globalresearch.ca/psychotronic-and-electromagnetic-weapons-remote-control-of-the-human-nervous-system/5319111
I get what your saying..But it was his father who pumped all this hate into his sons brain..I.E ISLAM ..Fact..

sorry his father never said kill he said it's up to god to judge gays..but he mean kill it says so in ISLAM..

His father said it was up to god to kill gays not his son Shocked Shocked Shocked..So right there it shows that when this kid was growing up his father would call gays all sorts of names because of ISLAM and i know he would say they should be killed...

NOW BAN ISLAM...PLEASE PLEASE MR TRUMP WIN
And like i said when they do this action killing for ISLAM they play right into the governments hands..Tell me when will you see OBAMA in a local disco or local shop without body guards..Answer never..

Here is your proof to your claims..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YE04dzINW8.. mind control..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:22:21 PM

Just remember this THE BLACK PEOPLE BUILT AMERICA WITH THERE SWEAT AND BLOOD FOR FREE..
They picked your cotton for free to sell to build your nation

I call BS on that one pal...get your facts straight.

That one little reply discredits you entirely.  Only thing I am going to remember is your obvious lack of knowledge and history.

Where are you located at anyway?  Possibly in our country where people are used to shooting off at the mouth and hiding behind a screen?

You make me sick.

I am from the UK..So what you going to do Cheesy Cheesy
Plus I am not saying all the black people am just saying they played a big part in building America..

Slavery Built America (we need to thank the blacks) - YouTube
Video for how much did the black people build America▶ 3:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKpOFXIzC8A...

And also you thick shit there is still people who have billions in money made of the slaves..
And have influence in the WHITE HOUSE..Like my great gran father passing his money from all the slaves he kept and then i invest in all sorts of things in the future..

SO YOU GO AND DO YOUR HISTORY..THICK SHIT Grin

And YES YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIEST..UGLY TWAT

So i guess what i posted makes you look the fool ..FOOOOOOOOOOOL
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:24:44 PM

go and read some history .... the grandfather of all Civil War histories, James McPherson's Battle Cry of Freedom.

by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined. So, of course, the war was rooted in these two expanding and competing economies—but competing over what? What eventually tore asunder America's political culture was slavery's expansion into the Western territories.

EYE LEVEL ..YOU MAKE ME SICK..And your a dumb ass Grin  Also it's you with the new account.. Grin
so who's hiding
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:04:33 AM

In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of  Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.

“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes”  (pg. 396).

Please stop posting garbage.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch.ca
Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk -- and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist -- if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit!

https://www.quora.com/Is-Global-Research-a-reliable-news-source?share=1

Is Global Research a reliable news source?
Having read the articles on the website globalresearch.ca, I found them to be rather outlandish and aggressive, with a lot of outrageous claims. It claims to provide an 'alternative narrative' to corporate media. How reliable is it?
2 Answers
Joe Geronimo Martinez
Joe Geronimo Martinez
1.5k Views • Joe has 30+ answers in Journalism
Not at all.

It's a wildly biased campaigning site pushing an agenda.

There are a lot of these on the internet.

I'd probably give it 1/10
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:23:13 AM

Please stop posting garbage.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch.ca
Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk -- and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist -- if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit!

https://www.quora.com/Is-Global-Research-a-reliable-news-source?share=1

Is Global Research a reliable news source?
Having read the articles on the website globalresearch.ca, I found them to be rather outlandish and aggressive, with a lot of outrageous claims. It claims to provide an 'alternative narrative' to corporate media. How reliable is it?
2 Answers
Joe Geronimo Martinez
Joe Geronimo Martinez
1.5k Views • Joe has 30+ answers in Journalism
Not at all.

It's a wildly biased campaigning site pushing an agenda.

There are a lot of these on the internet.

I'd probably give it 1/10
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Just ready for more info Cheesy then it was all about blaming Jews Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Years ago i here about mind control..Don't know if it is true But  you never know Cheesy..
Also i think it's true because every time my wife ask for money i seem to hand it over
MIND CONTROL  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:56:06 AM

Suspicious Details from Orlando Shooting:
Man Cut Off While Reporting ‘Someone Held the Door Shut’,
Police Scanner Audio Missing

It has only been a day, and already suspicious details are emerging from the shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

First, you have this report a live TV caller gave on a mainstream media channel claiming to have been inside the club when the shooting occurred. He said that when people tried to escape, someone was holding the door closed. As soon as he says this, the reporter "loses him" and they change the subject.

BOOM! Man 'Cut Off' Live On Air,
After Saying Someone Was
Holding Doors Closed at Pulse Night Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8NEv1rvDFM

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/suspicious-details-from-orlando-shooting-man-cut-off-while-reporting-someone-held-the-door-shut-police-scanner-audio-missing-more_062016.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:10:43 AM

Suspicious Details from Orlando Shooting:
Man Cut Off While Reporting ‘Someone Held the Door Shut’,
Police Scanner Audio Missing

It has only been a day, and already suspicious details are emerging from the shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

First, you have this report a live TV caller gave on a mainstream media channel claiming to have been inside the club when the shooting occurred. He said that when people tried to escape, someone was holding the door closed. As soon as he says this, the reporter "loses him" and they change the subject.

BOOM! Man 'Cut Off' Live On Air,
After Saying Someone Was
Holding Doors Closed at Pulse Night Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8NEv1rvDFM

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/suspicious-details-from-orlando-shooting-man-cut-off-while-reporting-someone-held-the-door-shut-police-scanner-audio-missing-more_062016.

Cool
Could of been Spendulus and his crew Cheesy with his mind control Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You never know Cheesy Cheesy shit just sat on me tin foil hat
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:20:34 AM

Islam just just killed a police officer and his wife in FRANCE..JUST BEFORE ..
ISLAMIST TOSSER Grin

A man claiming allegiance to so-called Islamic State (IS) stabbed a French police commander to death before being killed when police stormed a house, officials have said.
The attacker took the officer's partner and their son hostage in their home in Magnanville, near Paris.
The partner was found dead but the child was rescued.
French prosecutors have launched an anti-terror investigation, AFP news agency reports.
Islamic State's Amaq news agency said an IS fighter carried out the attack, although there has so far been no official claim of responsibility.
French President Francois Hollande said a meeting would be held at the Elysee palace on Tuesday morning to discuss the incident.
"Light will be shed on the circumstances of this abominable drama" President Hollande said in a statement.

Witnesses quoted by AFP said that the knife-wielding man may have shouted "Allahu akbar" (God is greater) when he attacked the policeman, who was not in uniform, outside his home.
The attacker then went inside the house and took a woman and child hostage.
He is reported to have claimed allegiance to IS while talking to police negotiators.
Interior ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said France's elite police Raid unit was brought in after the officer's killer took hostages at around 21:00 (19:00 GMT).
He said negotiations had been unsuccessful and a decision had been made to "launch an assault" at about midnight.
Witnesses reported hearing loud explosions as the officers from the Raid unit moved in.
"The toll is a heavy one," Mr Brandet later told reporters at the scene.
"This commander, this police officer was killed by the individual... (and) we discovered the body of a woman. The assailant, the criminal was killed. Thankfully, a little boy was saved. He is safe and sound."

A source later told AFP: "The anti-terror department of the Paris prosecution service is taking into account at this stage the mode of operation, the target and the comments made during negotiations with the Raid."
The victims have not yet been named. Magnanville is about 55 km (35 miles) north-west of the French capital.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:32:02 AM

Are the governments for real..I have been saying it will be home grown ISLAM the will cause the most problems..SHIT IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED..Then they will have to go to another country that allows
ISLAM..OR GET SHOT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I only joking just move these out of western civilise nations ..
It clashes with western values..WE WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE UN TILL THEY TAKE IT BACK TO THE DESERT WHERE IT BELONGS..

SO TAKE YOUR SHITTY RELIGION BACK TO YOUR HOME LAND AND GO AND KILL EACH OTHER AND SHAG KIDS TILL YOUR HARTS ARE CONTENT Grin Grin Grin

FUCKING POLITICIANS Angry Angry..TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:33:29 AM

Are the governments for real..I have been saying it will be home grown ISLAM the will cause the most problems..SHIT IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED..Then they will have to go to another country that allows
ISLAM..OR GET SHOT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I only joking just move these out of western civilise nations ..
It clashes with western values..WE WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE UN TILL THEY TAKE IT BACK TO THE DESERT WHERE IT BELONGS..

SO TAKE YOUR SHITTY RELIGION BACK TO YOUR HOME LAND AND GO AND KILL EACH OTHER AND SHAG KIDS TILL YOUR HARTS ARE CONTENT Grin Grin Grin

Once again, the Zionist manipulators would like you to think that it was Muslim Arabs. All the while it was the Zionists.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:47:32 AM

Once again, the Zionist manipulators would like you to think that it was Muslim Arabs. All the while it was the Zionists.

Cool
Cheesy Cheesy How was it the Jews..Lets blame the Islamist not the Jews..JUST STOP IT..
The Jews had nothing to do with it Grin Grin
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

And to you news people IT'S FUCKING ISLAM..You dirty bastards trying to play it down..
WE MUST BAN ISLAM..
If your reading a manual that tells you to kill then it should be banned..

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  
Like there are no criminals in the US who slaughter, kill.

And about what the fuck is a manual that instructs people to kill?
From where do you get that shit?  (Oh fuck the media. Everything is because of religion ?!)

Do you even believe what you are saying?  That a religion asks people to kill?
ISIS or whatever they are called ... aren't muslims really. They do kill Muslims, Christians, Jews anyone who doesn't obey them (tell me now what? They are just TERRORISTS ).

FUCKING no way to link a religion with any bombing or violence act.  Tell me, before 2009 ( excluding the 9/11 ) did you really hate Muslims and Islam that way you do now ??

What like the religion received an update or something telling the people to kill?

That's just horrible you hate people for a special race/religion or something like that.

What I say is going on in the mid-east is just they didn't get their Renaissance time yet. (Tell me how was Europe in the last century?  Blood, wars,  shit. )

With this I end my speech cuz I hate the way we segregate ourselves (human beings).
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:29:45 AM

And to you news people IT'S FUCKING ISLAM..You dirty bastards trying to play it down..
WE MUST BAN ISLAM..
If your reading a manual that tells you to kill then it should be banned..

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  
Like there are no criminals in the US who slaughter, kill.

And about what the fuck is a manual that instructs people to kill?
From where do you get that shit?  (Oh fuck the media. Everything is because of religion ?!)

Do you even believe what you are saying?  That a religion asks people to kill?
ISIS or whatever they are called ... aren't muslims really. They do kill Muslims, Christians, Jews anyone who doesn't obey them (tell me now what? They are just TERRORISTS ).

FUCKING no way to link a religion with any bombing or violence act.  Tell me, before 2009 ( excluding the 9/11 ) did you really hate Muslims and Islam that way you do now ??

What like the religion received an update or something telling the people to kill?

That's just horrible you hate people for a special race/religion or something like that.

What I say is going on in the mid-east is just they didn't get their Renaissance time yet. (Tell me how was Europe in the last century?  Blood, wars,  shit. )

With this I end my speech cuz I hate the way we segregate ourselves (human beings).
No i am not raciest ..I hate Islam because it's Islam that causing all this hate..FACT..
yes i would like all religion to go..IT'S FOR BACKWARD THINKERS.But at the present moment in time it's ISLAM..BAN BAN ISLAM..No it's not a religion of peace far from it..
No good pointing the past out it's now in this day and age that matters..
WE GREW UP AND KNOW RELIGION IS FAIRY TALES..
You Islam dudes still believe in BULLSHIT Cheesy Cheesy

Only a Muslim can see you do no wrong..

5000 YEARS AND STILL RELIGION THE CAUSE OF ALL EVIL..Most of it..Before you rant about the past..DERRRRRRRRR THE PAST WHERE IT SHOULD STAY IN THE PAST..

We done all sorts in the past but we need to look to the future..
SO GIVE UP YOUR ISLAM..And you will be welcome in my home don't care what colour you are
BUT I care what you think Grin
And a vicar never get past my door there pedos..and in english paedos
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:38 AM

.....Just ready for more info Cheesy then it was all about blaming Jews Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You can pretty much bet that anyone who is always blaming everything on the Jews in online forums is nothing but a lying cunt working propaganda angles for Muslims.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

.....Just ready for more info Cheesy then it was all about blaming Jews Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You can pretty much bet that anyone who is always blaming everything on the Jews in online forums is nothing but a lying cunt working propaganda angles for Muslims.

Your so right sir Grin..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:45:49 AM

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  ...

I guess, my personal opinion is that if the active shooter says he is doing it for Islam, shouts Allah Akbar, has given in the past many indications he would do something, and then does it, the rational thing is to assume his motives were exactly what he said they were.

Second thing is I'd like a retraction from you of the phrase "the accident." 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: