Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again one Islamic Terrorists has took the lifes of Gays Peaples (50 DEAD)  (Read 4918 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:29:23 AM

Check this surprising preach of a baptist about the incident.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/06/13/sacramento-baptist-preacher-praises-orlando-gay-nightclub-attack/
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Anyone noticed this?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/orlando-killer-cheered-911-attacks-former-classmates-say/

This URL was tweeted by Donald Trump. The moment Omar Mateen expressed his glee over the 9/11 attacks, he must have been jailed. Perhaps the cops were afraid that they would be accused of Islamophobia by the media. Had they done that, then more than four dozen people would have been alive now.

Free speech is/should be protected.

But Trump is still correct, because the man could have been put under intense survelliance when he expressed those attitudes.

Hmm.... so you are saying that if someone openly supports the ISIS, he should not be prosecuted? I am also a supporter of the freedom of speech. That is why I supported Jan Böhmermann against the cabal of Angela Merkel and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. But then, when someone openly supports terrorist organizations, doesn't that cross the line?

Syrian Immigrant Who Said 9/11 ‘Changed The World For Good’ Is A Homeland Security Adviser

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/syrian-immigrant-who-said-911-changed-the-world-for-god-is-a-homeland-security-advisor/

Appalling... But he is right.

That is scary.  People like that should not be near homeland security office.  She basically hates (white) America.

Laila Alawa go back where you came from or drop your Jihadist stance.

I guess she forgot her oath:

"...that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Well, Jihadists are enemies of America...  Make up your mind Laila....

Technically any living beings who believes that there is a jurisdiction or text superior to the us constitution is a passive or potential enemy of the United States of America. As soon as this person start to act toward the implantation of his belief (United Nations charter, Quran, what ever) over the constitution of the United States of America he becomes automatically an active ennemy (domestic of foreign) of The United States of America Departement of Defense, and expose himself to a classical and time and again proved sentence: make your prayer mother fucker.

Anyone noticed this?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/orlando-killer-cheered-911-attacks-former-classmates-say/

This URL was tweeted by Donald Trump. The moment Omar Mateen expressed his glee over the 9/11 attacks, he must have been jailed. Perhaps the cops were afraid that they would be accused of Islamophobia by the media. Had they done that, then more than four dozen people would have been alive now.

Free speech is/should be protected.

But Trump is still correct, because the man could have been put under intense survelliance when he expressed those attitudes.

Hmm.... so you are saying that if someone openly supports the ISIS, he should not be prosecuted? I am also a supporter of the freedom of speech. That is why I supported Jan Böhmermann against the cabal of Angela Merkel and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. But then, when someone openly supports terrorist organizations, doesn't that cross the line?

Free speech remains a key principle of a free society.  However, crossing the line is relatively easy, and is the result of ACTIONS.  For example, donating money to ISIS is contributing to a terrorist organization, and could result in prison time.  (I think.  I am not really up to date on details of such laws).

Freedom of speech and the rights to bear arms are the ying and yang of the American Empire, the source of all energy, the suprem mana that power the once upon a time greatest nation on Earth. All reduction of one is an attack on the other.

Mr Comey director of the fbi said that you can say what ever you want however the line is crossed by recruiting or financing for a terrorist organization, at least this is what I heard him say and I agree with him. It's the law.
I'm afraid the problem is that if people speak out against the dangers of Islam and of violent Jihad, they are stigmatized.  Political correctness has cowed free speech.  Shouts of "Islamophobia" and "racial profiling" arise.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:17:51 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:12:42 PM

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:00:56 PM

The shooter was a homosexual ISIS member?!

So is ISIS just crying for equal homo rights?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:55:13 AM

Orlando jihadi and wife texted each other during shooting

Another Tafsheen Malik. Noor Salman is as guilty as Omar Mateen. She could have saved lives, but she’s a believer, so she fulfilled her Islamic duty. She deserves the death penalty.

“Orlando shooter texted wife during attack, source says,” By Holly Yan, Pamela Brown and Evan Perez, CNN, June 16, 2016:

The Orlando shooter and his wife exchanged text messages during the Pulse nightclub rampage, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN. Around 4 a.m., about two hours after he started the attack and while holed up in a bathroom, Omar Mateen texted his wife, Noor Salman, asking if she’d seen the news, the official said.

At one point, she responded with a text saying that she loved him. Salman also tried calling her husband several times during the standoff, a second law enforcement official said. The timing of her calls came after reports of the attack had emerged, and apparently after she realized her husband might be responsible. He didn’t answer, the official said.

Shortly before and during his massacre at Orlando’s Pulse gay nightclub, Omar Mateen vented on Facebook.
    “America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state,” the gunman wrote, according to the chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
    “You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”
    Then, in his final post, an ominous warning: ”In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa.”

Jihad-aligned CNN only quotes his America kills children garbage and censored this: censored this — “I pledge my alliance to abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me.”  He then posted “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west”

The messages were described in a letter from committee Chairman Ron Johnson to Mark Zuckerberg, asking the Facebook CEO to provide “all Facebook data on Mr. Mateen’s activities on his account and any affiliated Facebook accounts.”
    It’s not the only time Mateen invoked ISIS during his rampage early Sunday. In the middle of killing 49 people, Mateen also called 911 to pledge allegiance to the terror group and CNN affiliate News 13 to say, “I did it for ISIS. I did it for the Islamic State.”
    And an analysis of Mateen’s electronic devices showed searches for jihadist propaganda, including videos of ISIS beheadings, an official said.
    ISIS, or personal conflict?

Despite mounting pledges of allegiance to ISIS, some say they believe Mateen was actually fueled by struggles with his sexuality — and may have latched on to ISIS as a vehicle for his anger.
    Several regulars at the gay nightclub said the gunman visited frequently over the past few years. Cord Cedeno said Mateen saw him at Pulse and messaged him on Grindr, a gay dating app.

“One of my friends … has been speaking with him since 2007, on and off,” on another gay dating app, Cedeno said.
    “(Mateen) sent him a picture of his private part, and my friend actually was attracted to him. He almost went and hooked up with him.”
    FBI agents are interviewing people who claim they met the gunman on gay dating apps, a law enforcement official said. Those claims “certainly change the perspective,” the source said.
    Was the Orlando shooter gay?

Was the Orlando shooter gay? 01:54
    CNN military analyst Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling said the gunman’s complex background makes the investigation challenging.
    “I’m not a psychiatrist, but the struggle with his humanity, his sexuality, combined with the potential for putting the onus on an organization that’s asking people to do this — asking extremists to do these kinds of things — is an interesting dynamic,” he said.
    “And that’s the thing that makes this case so extremely difficult.”
    Ex-wife: I questioned his sexuality

The gunman’s ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, said she was not sure about his sexuality.
    “It doesn’t surprise me that he might be gay,” she said. “And it doesn’t surprise me that he was leading two totally different lives and was in such deep conflict within himself.”
    But the gunman’s father, Seddique Mateen, has said he didn’t think his son was gay. He emphasized that Mateen had a wife and child.
    Current wife investigated

Mateen’s second wife, Noor Salman, is now the focus of an investigation.
    Authorities said she apparently gave conflicting accounts about what she knew of Mateen’s intentions in the hours before the attack.

She initially denied she had any idea what Mateen was going to do when he left the house Saturday, hours before the attack.
    But in subsequent statements, Salman said she suspected her husband might be planning an attack, perhaps on Pulse, the officials said.
    According to one official, she knew “for a while” Mateen had thoughts of wanting to do something violent. He had been talking about it for months, if not years.

‘Pulse’ performer says shooter frequented the club 02:15
    According to a second official, Salman told investigators that on Saturday she said she tried to tell him not to commit violence. But she didn’t call police.
    Mateen and Salman married in 2011. They have a 3-year-old son and lived in Fort Pierce, about two hours from the massacre.
    A U.S. attorney plans to bring evidence before a federal grand jury to determine whether charges will be filed, two law enforcement officials said.
    Orlando tries to recover
    As the families of 49 victims prepare to bury the dead, the city — and nation — has united to support them.
    The One Orlando fund has raised more than $3.6 million, Mayor Buddy Dyer said Wednesday.
    Orlando GoFundMe breaks record

And thousands of people spanning an array of backgrounds gathered to remember the victims. Raquel Plaza Brown attended a vigil with a friend, whose son is part of the Orlando LGBT community.
    “Coming together as a community is really the only way we’re going to heal,” she said.
    She said the massacre devastated the city, “but it’s not going to end us. We’re going to come out better on the other side.”

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/orlando-jihadi-and-wife-texted-each-other-during-shooting.html/

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:28:56 AM

The shooter was a homosexual ISIS member?!

So is ISIS just crying for equal homo rights?

Most of ISIS fighters are probably gay...They definitely don't like women.  Just look how they treat them, how much time they spend with them.

If I was ISIS fighter I would not want to hang out with a bunch of smelly, bearded men in some caves.  I'd rather hit some sweet Arab tang.

Allah my ass.  These guys are locos.

never forget that the goal of Isis and all the war crimes committed have the goal of making Assad and his supporters look better on a relative basis. It's a justification.

A few tricks to achieve that is to open jails to let non political criminal out. The survival of this regime is the root cause of the problem and lay in the weakness of This American admin to bring hell on the rich suburbs of Damascus... And not realizing that the us army can without problem pivot from the Middle East to Asia while keeping enough kinetic capacity in the Middle East (i.e. Abandoning and renouncing to the tenant of nation builing) to recenter on its core business. Nation flattering, population extermination. LGBT community members and the leftist/Marxist (i.e. Domestic enemy) should have no rights of saying in war. They are too weak.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

Most of ISIS fighters are probably gay...They definitely don't like women.  Just look how they treat them, how much time they spend with them.

If I was ISIS fighter I would not want to hang out with a bunch of smelly, bearded men in some caves.  I'd rather hit some sweet Arab tang.

Allah my ass.  These guys are locos.

The ISIS guys have strange interpretation of the Quran and the Hadiths. They claim that males without a beard (especially children) are not men, but women. So having sex with such males does not constitute to homosexuality. I have heard about this from Afghanistan, and I think that the situation is the same in the Caliphate as well. Check this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/16/taliban-reportedly-use-beautiful-boys-to-infiltrate-kill-afghanistan-police.html

Taliban leaders in Afghanistan reportedly are using an unusual Trojan horse against national police: “beautiful” young boys held as sex slaves to get past checkpoints and kill police officers.  The AFP reported that the attacks in southern Afghanistan have been crippling to the force and exploit the practice of “bacha bazi,” which mean “boy play.” The ancient custom is popular despite ISIS attacks on gay men in the region, according to the report.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:33:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 05:45:10 PM by ardentvolcanoes

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen has been named as the gunman who killed as many as 20 people and wounded 40 others at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, CBS News reports.
I just wondering what's would be his reason to kill 20 people , it was a very sad news i don't know some people can just shoot kill other people . As we can see through his name hes a muslim and his religion was islam . I'm not supposed to judge them but instead i am pleasing you guys not to judge people with the same religion .
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:42:55 PM

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen has been named as the gunman who killed as many as 20 people and wounded 40 others at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, CBS News reports.
I just wondering what's would be his reason to kill 20 people , it was a very sad news i don't know some people can just shoot kill other people . As we can see through his name hes a muslim and his religion was islam . I'm not supposed to judge them but instead i am pleasing you guys not to judge people with the same religion .

Most of you guys are not judging people with the same religion. People with the same religion are judging you guys all the time.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:58:37 PM

Well, so Islam fanatics (which is basically all Islamists) think they can roam around killing gays. 

What a nice world this would be if every sub group thought that way about one or another other subgroup of people.

Doesn't that just about sum this matter up?

Oh, wait.  That's pretty much the way it is in the Muslim world.  Most of their slaughter is on fellow Muslims.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:22:43 PM

Oh, wait.  That's pretty much the way it is in the Muslim world.  Most of their slaughter is on fellow Muslims.

The killing starts when they reach 10% of the population (India, France.etc). The Islamists will resort to lone wolf attacks, and suicide bombings. When they reach the 30% mark, the things will get a little more violent. Organized gangs will start attacking non-Muslim villages and commit massacres (examples are Nigeria, Ethiopia.etc). Once they become the majority, then it is the push to 100%. The minorities will be attacked wherever they are (Bangladesh, Pakistan.etc). Once the 100% mark is achieved (Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia.etc), they will start eliminating the non-Salafist adherents among the Muslims.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:19:19 AM

The killing starts when they reach 10% of the population (India, France.etc). The Islamists will resort to lone wolf attacks, and suicide bombings. When they reach the 30% mark, the things will get a little more violent. Organized gangs will start attacking non-Muslim villages and commit massacres (examples are Nigeria, Ethiopia.etc). Once they become the majority, then it is the push to 100%. The minorities will be attacked wherever they are (Bangladesh, Pakistan.etc). Once the 100% mark is achieved (Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia.etc), they will start eliminating the non-Salafist adherents among the Muslims.

That sounds about right as a crude generalization.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:01:33 AM

Sadly it's proven by facts... Number of Jews left in Muslims countries? Number of Christians left (daily persecutions rate? Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Tunisia...)? Number of atheists left?

The problem is that the underlying rational is sound. Why respect people who renounce to recognize the words of God as their suprem law?

Remember it's not because you are wrapped in your ideals that they become law for all... You can only impose your beliefs system (usury, gynocracy, atheism, etc) on those weak enough... This is called the clash of civilizations ;-)

Or rephrased in a different geographical context: round eyes will not rule China, counter revolution on (and those Japaneses are going back to their islands... And fast).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:09:08 AM

Sadly it's proven by facts... Number of Jews left in Muslims countries? Number of Christians left (daily persecutions rate? Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Tunisia...)? Number of atheists left?

There are around 50 Muslim majority nations around the world (including the NATO occupied Serbian province of Kosovo). In none of these countries, the non-Muslim population is stable. The numbers are declining, as a result of forced emigration, conversion and mass murder. For example, a hundred years ago, more than one-third of the Turkish population was composed of non-Muslims. Now the figure is less than 0.1%.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:49:35 AM

There are around 50 Muslim majority nations around the world (including the NATO occupied Serbian province of Kosovo). In none of these countries, the non-Muslim population is stable. The numbers are declining, as a result of forced emigration, conversion and mass murder. For example, a hundred years ago, more than one-third of the Turkish population was composed of non-Muslims. Now the figure is less than 0.1%.

Your facts are raaayyycists!!!! Grrrrr...;-)

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:30:44 AM

For one time that they do something useful for the society. If they keep killing the faggots, I might even support them ! However, they need to improve, because 50 is not that big.

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:52:17 PM

For one time that they do something useful for the society. If they keep killing the faggots, I might even support them ! However, they need to improve, because 50 is not that big.

What? You think killing people is good? LGBT's are still people, homosexuality even shown in different animals according to science and homophobia is only shown in one specie and thats human.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:16:57 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:58:56 PM by bryant.coleman

90% of the homosexuals are normal people. They refrain from provoking the conservatives, and in general they are not politically active. Then there is this vocal minority of about 10%. These people always look for opportunities, to harass conservative family people. We need to separate the vocal fringe extremists from the majority.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:32:43 PM

90% of the hoosexuals are normal people. They refrain from provoking the conservatives, and in general they are not politically active. Then there is this vocal minority of about 10%. These people always look for opportunities, to harass conservative family people. We need to separate the vocal fringe extremists from the majority.

Anyone who supported the killing of a sub-group, might well find the cross hairs next to be on his sub-group.  Little problem there.

Naturally in tribal thought patterns it's always necessary to promote those outside the tribe as lower, more evil, horribly evil and so forth.

Tribal thinking worked in past millenia, for many areas and cultures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: