Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE DELETE  (Read 26014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sigfe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:32:20 AM

just to confirm, YoBit have accepted the premium fee for addition, just not added yet.

Also looking for a dedicated advertiser (social media) for Mentrio, pleas pm me if this is you.

MentrioTeam

Have you seen my post with the questions? Could you answer those?
Sigfe

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:27:57 AM

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:58:56 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 12:14:53 PM by baggle

Hello,
Is there anyone at home?

Why posting such messages, giving a bad impression of Mentrio's project and its team? Embarrassed
I guess you better PM them for an answer, despite i have no doubt you'll have an answer on the topic. Smiley

Sigfe

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:03:30 PM

Hello,
Is there anyone at home?

Why posting such messages, giving a bad impression of Mentrio's project and of its team? Embarrassed
I guess you better PM them for an answer, despite i have no doubt you'll have an answer on the topic. Smiley

Serious dude? I'm giving them bad impression? If you look back I only have asked decent questions, it only helps the team if they answer those. Not just for me, but for everybody.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:06:59 PM

be patience
EpsonKeynes

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:43:23 PM

I am selling @ICO price.
PM me.

Same here.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

Small update what the process is right now in % and when to expect the first exchange ( any news yobit ) ?
frostynug (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:46:00 AM

Small update what the process is right now in % and when to expect the first exchange ( any news yobit ) ?
We cant give exact percentage but progress is almost at the half way point.

As of yobit, will be contacting them again today, they have accepted the payment for addition, just not added yet.

Might be an idea to spend some btc on a premium listing for a different exchange, you mentrio holders have any preference?

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:58:52 AM

As of yobit, will be contacting them again today, they have accepted the payment for addition, just not added yet.

Might be an idea to spend some btc on a premium listing for a different exchange, you mentrio holders have any preference?

We still wait your update!
Pietpiraat

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:57:07 AM

Instead of asking for a different exchange maybe you could update us now and then ?
After the coins have been distributed nothing new has happend maybe you guys are working but atleast give us an update weekly ?
Pietpiraat

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:41:18 PM

Hello ?? Smiley
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:57:41 PM

Does Mentrio have a lite wallet?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
Pietpiraat

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:27:40 PM

Mentrio now only has ... nothing it seems only the coins have been distributed still waiting for the DEV to make an announcement regarding exchange and wallet.
frostynug (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:05:58 AM

Not currently but that is in the pipeline and was discussed today, at this stage we are looking at a v0.001a BETA release of the wallet in approx the 15th of this month, possibly sooner. Ill try to keep you guys updated, will be also creating an official slack shortly, Im not too sure whats happening with YoBit as they have accepted the funds for premium addition with no word back from them or any addition, waiting on a reply back from them currently.

MentrioTeam

henryzzit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:05:00 AM

hi can you open a slack channel for your project?

we can meet another potential investor

will do this within the next few days

How many days to open a slack channel dev? I worried about your lack of communication please be more active and respect the investor you have our money
Pietpiraat

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:16:51 AM

Not currently but that is in the pipeline and was discussed today, at this stage we are looking at a v0.001a BETA release of the wallet in approx the 15th of this month, possibly sooner. Ill try to keep you guys updated, will be also creating an official slack shortly, Im not too sure whats happening with YoBit as they have accepted the funds for premium addition with no word back from them or any addition, waiting on a reply back from them currently.

MentrioTeam

Looking forward to the 15th Smiley
btw yobit said they don't know anything of any listing for Mentrio ??
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:28:13 PM

News required.

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

Any bounty dev
signature campaign, facebook campaign twitter campaign
frostynug (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:03:25 AM

Mentrio as a NXT asset was put foward to YoBit, and have payed for the exclusive listing, yet no response, no reply.

If my investors wish to trade before project completion, please recommend an exchange and i will do my best to communicate with them and sort out a plan. I try to keep clear of bitcointalk as its a breeding ground for disease.

I will remind you all that MENTRIO is listed on the NXT asset exchange as an asset.
https://mynxt.info/asset/17106623073116302042

With Kind Regards,
Mentrioteam

Sigfe

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

Are you still working on the project frustynug?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: