Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't SELL !!  (Read 5317 times)
Crazy

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:12:37 PM

Please, sell all your BTC. If you're attempting to day trade BTC right now, you probably deserve your loses. Like others have said, I'll be holding onto my BTC for years to come and I will be buying the dips. So please, panic more.

Elon Krusky

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameover

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

NEURAL.CLUB - FIRST SOCIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 09:31:50 PM

bahaha i sold all mine at $29, what price should i buy now?  i missed the drop to $13, think it i will sink lower?

NEURAL.CLUB - FIRST SOCIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:54:45 PM

No, everyone should sell. Ignore the title of this thread. Sell everything right now while you still can.

This is not reverse psychology or bad advice. Sell. Get rid of your bitcoins. Bitcoin = bad. The feds are coming and there's no going back. It's about to finish within hours. The sooner you get out the better.

If you do not sell now you will regret it for the rest of your life. It will plummet into $1 and less by the end of this evening. Do something now before it's too late. Deposit all BTC you have right now to Mt. Gox and sell it off as fast as possible.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
Findeton

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:56:45 PM

No, everyone should sell. Ignore the title of this thread. Sell everything right now while you still can.

This is not reverse psychology or bad advice. Sell. Get rid of your bitcoins. Bitcoin = bad. The feds are coming and there's no going back. It's about to finish within hours. The sooner you get out the better.

You really need some cheap bitcoins don't you.

I'm going to buy so many cheap bitcoins!

Bitcoin Weekly, bitcoin analysis and commentary

14DD7MhRXuw3KDuyUuXvAsRcK4KXTT36XA
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 10:00:26 PM

Someone didn't listen.

gres

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:04:35 PM

this is like the yahoo finance boards..
Litt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:09:28 PM

it's over  Cry
Hans0

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:09:44 PM

this is like the yahoo finance boards..

And this was surely not a complement Tongue
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:10:55 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2011, 10:23:30 PM by xonar

Made a mass buy at 14 again, lol.

piuk

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 10:14:59 PM

lol @ the britcoin order book. £23,708 to sell £293 to buy

Hans0

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:15:43 PM

Was it big enough to see it on the chart? I noticed activity on http://mtgoxlive.com/orders just now.
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:24:53 PM

Was it big enough to see it on the chart? I noticed activity on http://mtgoxlive.com/orders just now.

Yes, in the 4 digits. I expect price to rise to 16 within 20 minutes, or more. Then it's sell time again.

edit- Yes.

piuk

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 10:29:02 PM

Yes, in the 4 digits. I expect price to rise to 16 within 20 minutes, or more. Then it's sell time again.

Did you sell @ 16? Good call if you did.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:30:45 PM

Now I can open my dream business:
Selling pizza; 10,000 BTC  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:37:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2011, 11:03:34 PM by Vladimir

Do sell guys! SELL SELL SELL. Lower price will cause slower difficulty growth. This is ultimately good for me and most of my customers and those miners who convert fiat into bitcoin via mining. As opposed to those miners who sell most of mined bitcoins to operate and expand or as a fiat making enterprise.

-
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:59:46 PM

Do sell guys! SELL SELL SELL. Lower price will cause slower difficulty growth. This is ultimately good for me and most of my customers and those miners who convert fiat into bitcoin via mining. As opposed to those miners who sell most of mined bitcoins to operate and expand.

Short term speculation is fun, though. Especially if you have some spare non-critical USD on Gox.
It's like watching plants grow and die in front of your eyes, super-motion.

Long term BTC value aside, yes it's a rollercoaster on a 24hr scale.

datguywhowanders

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

I have 23 coins to play with. I'm a little sad I didn't sell at 30 and snatch them back up at 14, but such is life. Even though I spend a ridiculous amount of time on these forums and the IRC channels, I don't want to be trading every hour as the price goes one way or the other.

I'd like to make some money out of this whole thing in the end. Give it a couple years, and what is money at that point? I think the US dollar is on the decline, and that any measure our government takes is just postponing the inevitable. Right now I have bitcoins, I'll sell if I need cash to work within the system. Right now, I don't have that problem, and so I'm perfectly content to sit and wait.

I still believe this thing is going to take off, and the short term ups and downs mean nothing. I came in when BTC was at $7. It's still twice that in only 3 weeks. I'll take it and be excited Smiley

Donations Welcome: 163id7T8KZ6MevqT86DjrBF2kfCPrQsfZE
grod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 11:56:35 PM

OP, you should sell your BTCs.   I can sense how much stress the current drop is causing you.  It's not worth it.  Take your loss, educate yourself a bit on charting, currency trading and daytrading and maybe try hunting again later when you are better armed.

This crash is both necessary and welcome.  It shakes out the weak hands, which is precisely what is needed for stability and further growth.  I feel a lot better about my bitcoin investment now, mid crash than I did seeing BTC go from $8 to $30 in what seemed like a week.

That said, seeing as massive capacity is being added to every pool and difficulty is going up eye-poppingly every 2100 blocks I'm not selling any of mine.  Unfortunately for you I'm not buying, since, well, "the trend is your friend" and "never catch a falling knife."
Justsomeforumuser

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:14:59 AM

OP,
Take your loss, educate yourself a bit on charting, currency trading and daytrading and maybe try hunting again later when you are better armed.

How on earth would charting and ccy/daytrading have anything to do with BTC?

There are zero reliable "levels" in the BTC market, let alone proper margin accounts, instant execution, depth, etc..it doesn't even make sense to get started to pretend that BTC is in any way a "truly" tradeable market outside of hitting buy and sell on mtgox randomly.

Ho-Hum.
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:18:58 AM

OP,
Take your loss, educate yourself a bit on charting, currency trading and daytrading and maybe try hunting again later when you are better armed.

How on earth would charting and ccy/daytrading have anything to do with BTC?

There are zero reliable "levels" in the BTC market, let alone proper margin accounts, instant execution, depth, etc..it doesn't even make sense to get started to pretend that BTC is in any way a "truly" tradeable market outside of hitting buy and sell on mtgox randomly.

Charting is about the behaviour of a heterogeneous group of people. It applies to the BTC market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: