Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$1 AUTOBUY] NETFLIX Premium Accounts | INSTANT Delivery | LIFETIME Warranty  (Read 866 times)
EgoManiac (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:18:49 PM

Why waste your hard earned money on a MONTHLY Netflix subscription when you can enjoy all the benefits for LIFE for a one time fee of just $1.

Each account is unique. Once the account is given to you, it is deleted from the database and never used again. This insures our customers get the most high quality Premium Netflix Accounts.

Following the Terms of Service insures you that you will get the maximum use of each account! Accounts can last years if you are smart!

Terms of Service:
-Passwords CANNOT be changed under any circumstance.
-You cannot create your own profile on the accounts.
-Chargebacks will result in a scam report, and a dispute. Don't bother charging back. It's $1.
-Sign out after every finished session.
-If the account no longer works, and you did not break any of the rules, I will replace the account for you.

SKYPE SUPPORT: "XChange."
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:23:12 PM

This won't last a week. Right???
EgoManiac (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:24:56 PM

This won't last a week. Right???
I guarantee you that they will last a long time as long as you oblige by the Terms of Service. If for some odd reason the account does not work anymore and you did not break the Terms of Service, I will replace the account for you. Lifetime warranty.
Naciri

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:49:50 PM

Just Bought a netflix accont still waiting for the delivery .....
EgoManiac (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:03:56 PM

Just Bought a netflix accont still waiting for the delivery .....

Account was sent! Paying with paypal takes a few minutes as it goes through the fraud detection! Paying with bitcoin is instant. You can pick or choose though.
EgoManiac (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:05:08 AM

Got more HQ Premium Accounts for just $1. Get em while you can!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:06:36 AM

Would love to take a vouch copy.

To most, you will have no valid proof of a legitimate service, as the supposed "buyer" above only has 1 post, and it's on this thread. I'll give you a good vouch after I receive an account.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:48:48 AM

Do you think you could give me a vouch copy? You have no one to vouch for you at the moment except for a newbie with one post. Thanks.
Installman

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:51:55 AM

Why waste your hard earned money on a MONTHLY Netflix subscription when you can enjoy all the benefits for LIFE for a one time fee of just $1.

Each account is unique. Once the account is given to you, it is deleted from the database and never used again. This insures our customers get the most high quality Premium Netflix Accounts.

Following the Terms of Service insures you that you will get the maximum use of each account! Accounts can last years if you are smart!

Terms of Service:
-Chargebacks will result in a scam report, and a dispute. Don't bother charging back. It's $1.
-If the account no longer works, and you did not break any of the rules, I will replace the account for you.

I were thinking about checking your service but it seems this is a cracked acc since the pass isn't changeable.

12sPiAG6NmP4UuozCLTwAL9U6NDSgXuZ7f
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

Terms of Service:

I were thinking about checking your service but it seems this is a cracked acc since the pass isn't changeable.
Oh yeah I didn't read that part. Was too interested in a free Netflix account. That is some pretty funny stuff. Can't change password, you get a scam report from a newbie if you chargeback and you can't create your own profile. Definitely selling cracked accounts. I do not recommend buying accounts from this seller.
Installman

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:59:30 AM

would recommend my service Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1482669.0

12sPiAG6NmP4UuozCLTwAL9U6NDSgXuZ7f
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: