Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Vouched) UPDATED Netflix, HULU, DIRECT TV, COMCAST XFINITY accounts CHEAP!  (Read 2992 times)
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:41:02 PM

Reply to my PM. Paid and got an acct that doesnt work.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 10:36:04 PM

I just received an account which is not working!
9281ed02-d054-4be3-b8c1-f68ee7c9a991

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
oceans

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:01:31 PM

Welcome to the club
NetflixBros (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:16:31 PM

Let me know what you bought and I will replace it.

Remember please send an email to Netflixd00ds@gmail.com for replacements to get a faster response
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:17:32 PM

Reply to my PM. Paid and got an acct that doesnt work.

Please send an email for replacements
oceans

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:47:20 PM

Sent an email. I will reply here when i receive a replacement. I am going on 24hrs after paying without a working acct.
subzero1911

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:23:44 AM

do u have dishanywhere
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:17:22 AM

Remember please send an email to Netflixd00ds@gmail.com for replacements to get a faster response
Netflix

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
oceans

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:44:40 PM

Update: More then 36 hours after paying I still do not have a working account. First account using autobuy did not work. PMed him and got no response for 24 hours. Then he said in a post to someone else that you have to email him for replacements. A few hours after my email he sent me another login. This one wouldn't even get passed the email as it said there is no such account for this email. Immediately I emailed him back and now another 12hrs has passed with no response. As of now I can not recommend anyone waste their time with this seller. I will update IF and WHEN he makes good on his promises.
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:26:55 PM

Update: More then 36 hours after paying I still do not have a working account. First account using autobuy did not work. PMed him and got no response for 24 hours. Then he said in a post to someone else that you have to email him for replacements. A few hours after my email he sent me another login. This one wouldn't even get passed the email as it said there is no such account for this email. Immediately I emailed him back and now another 12hrs has passed with no response. As of now I can not recommend anyone waste their time with this seller. I will update IF and WHEN he makes good on his promises.

Replacement sent !
oceans

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:31:26 PM

Replacement sent !

I got nothing here in my PM or in my email. All you have been doing is jerking me off!
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:52:49 AM

Replacement sent !

I got nothing here in my PM or in my email. All you have been doing is jerking me off!

I have sent you two replacement accounts
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:10:12 AM

Added 5x Direct Tv!!!!
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:22:13 AM

Netflix updated, sorry for the delay was not able to access our server for 24 hours.
NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:23:32 AM

Netflix Users
To make the accounts last longer, please login using the following url:
https://www.netflix.com/globallogin With this login URL, the owner is not notified and the accounts will last a lot longer!
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:57:31 AM

Replacement sent !

You know you didn't send them any accounts you lie once your paid I'm still waiting  on my refund but you keep air quotes sending me replacement accounts. New thread same old ripoff . Don't buy from this guy.

NetflixBros (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:44:38 AM

Replacement sent !

You know you didn't send them any accounts you lie once your paid I'm still waiting  on my refund but you keep air quotes sending me replacement accounts. New thread same old ripoff . Don't buy from this guy.

Sorry you had problems using my service . This is uncommon
oceans

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:07:47 AM

Replacement sent !

Sorry you had problems using my service . This is uncommon

You are full of shit. You sent me one code and the email never even had an acct. Here is the proof

I can promise you I will continue to post how you are a scammer everytime time you bump one of your posts until you send me a real login.
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:59:44 AM

Netflix

Still no replacement received.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:07:55 AM

Could you please add those vouch copies that you gave out to the original post? Also, I would love to have a netflix vouch. If you could give me one, I would be very grateful and give you a great review.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: