Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Gambling sites in the internet right now?  (Read 1204 times)
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

Directbet is for you if you dont want to create account to bet.
Primedice is the most popular and establish dice game.

However, i would also recommend Fortunejack. It has live table games which i absolutely love and they accept a lot of currencies like ltc, doge etc. It even has exchanges for you to change btc to other digital currencies.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:51:39 AM

Dice is all about luck and there is no easy win. Almost all the established dice sites are same on the results. Just the GUI and ways of depositing and withdrawing are different. And the house edge might be a bit different. Otherwise you can aspect the same wining or losing risk on the dice site.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:56:22 AM

Dice is all about luck and there is no easy win. Almost all the established dice sites are same on the results. Just the GUI and ways of depositing and withdrawing are different. And the house edge might be a bit different. Otherwise you can aspect the same wining or losing risk on the dice site.
Yes all the math stays the same unless maybe 1% house edge difference. Which is not that much to even be noticeable often. So go to the trusted ones that have fast withdrawals. That's what you need to be most concerned with.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:56:40 AM

For dice , i recommended pocketdice and primedice , rollin.io because they have interesting giveaway and bonus.
And if there are faucet to gamble , i want to give it a try.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dr.Famous

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:24:56 AM

We see a new topic everyday with a same title, Which is the best site? I think before posting you should check out some information on the world's best search engine, Google. It will help you alot. Instead of creating a post here, try the little search box in the top right.

Just to help you :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253606.0

Thank you.
~Dr.Famous~

FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:09:34 AM

We see a new topic everyday with a same title, Which is the best site? I think before posting you should check out some information on the world's best search engine, Google. It will help you alot. Instead of creating a post here, try the little search box in the top right.

Just to help you :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253606.0

Thank you.
~Dr.Famous~

You are right about this even if you just do not use google but this website search bar you can already see some topics about it that really can help you.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:16:01 PM

I think jakepot.com is the best gambling site in the internet in these days.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:19:52 PM

I like bustabit. Very different and social. Its fun. Even if you dont want to get just watching is fun. Smiley
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:39:30 AM

Guys i would like to ask for any opinion. I have been playing some dice games lately i have two pd and bitsler , and another 8 sites which i not frequently using. But if I will ask you what is the best dice game out there where winning is easy. Im only winning a small amount and I hope to increase my winnings next time by choosing a site that is easy to win if there is.

There are no sites where you can win easily,they are all the same. if such site existed then the owners would go bankrupt.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:40:31 AM

Guys i would like to ask for any opinion. I have been playing some dice games lately i have two pd and bitsler , and another 8 sites which i not frequently using. But if I will ask you what is the best dice game out there where winning is easy. Im only winning a small amount and I hope to increase my winnings next time by choosing a site that is easy to win if there is.

I think all dice sites are same and it's not always easy to win, but i prefer bet on primedice than other sites. Because there are many highrollers here and it's feel safe too.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:39:15 AM

I think jakepot.com is the best gambling site in the internet in these days.

Never heard about this site before, and I just tried to open the link but it is not working. Did you mistype the domain name? Is it a bitcoin gambling site or fiat?

OP : if you are looking a site where you can win easily, the answer is "NO". You can win anywhere if you have the luck no matter wherever you play. If the site you are looking for is exist, so all gamblers will go there and the site will bankrupt in seconds.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:44:10 AM

Right now the best internet gambling site or online gambling site is satoshimine.com because it is easy to play and it easy to win the game just click the box and avoid the bomb. But for me my most satified game is bustabet because you can always win in this game its not fast to win huge profit but it is stable in winning you just need to have capital funds of 0.1 bitcoin or more.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:54:05 AM

Well you already play at the most famous dice bitsler and pd, but for me all the dice game have the same winning chance as long as they have provably fair, so maybe you just need to change your strategy to win, but dont expect too much to win from gambling
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

I can say PrimeDice and Rollin.io at the moment
They both already reach their top popularity at the moment.

About sport betting site, I choose directbet.eu ==> very simple site !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: