Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Mining sites online?  (Read 1252 times)
groll (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:21:54 AM

I am thinking of investing on mining. But I am afraid to choose a fake one or untrusted site. I want a site that woulds last long and give more roi. I believe mining is better than hyip so i believe its time to invest on mining this year.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:41:50 AM

I think you're asking for a cloud mining service, if so I ask you not to invest in them because the chance you will lose is high. Just think about it, why would a company sell their hashpower to customers so they can have profit instead of just keeping the profit to themselves. If you really want one though, I recommend you check out Hashnest.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

I think you're asking for a cloud mining service, if so I ask you not to invest in them because the chance you will lose is high. Just think about it, why would a company sell their hashpower to customers so they can have profit instead of just keeping the profit to themselves. If you really want one though, I recommend you check out Hashnest.

I agree with you buddy investing in cloudmining for today is very not advisable since we all know here where the payouts came from and its totally scam, and the hint for these sites to be run is these upcoming halving surely others are starting to pack up and others are declared as scam like what just happen on cldmine so thats why we just avoid cloudmining these days it will only catch our money.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:59:39 AM

Don't get lured by all this cloud mining sites which make you greedy with 3% ROI per day but they will surely gonna run away after they collect enough and when they fial to attract new investors.

Setting up own rig for mining is only a pure mining practise.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:08:20 AM

I am thinking of investing on mining. But I am afraid to choose a fake one or untrusted site. I want a site that woulds last long and give more roi. I believe mining is better than hyip so i believe its time to invest on mining this year.

The time that cloud mining was profitable is long gone. These days cloud mining can give 2 scenario's:
1 You lose a lot of money (if the company is there to scam)
2 You lose a little money (close to break even) if they are honest.

Just remember a cloud mining company is a middle man, who wants to earn too. On their priority list their income is more important then yours.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:12:13 AM

Investing on those cloudmining sites is like gambling. You don't know when they will make a run for it because this cloud mining sites are really not mining but they are just relying on new investments like those multi level networking company with no product, just pay-ins from new recruits, more recruits more money, same with cloudmining. They will collapse eventually.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:09:31 AM

Investing on those cloudmining sites is like gambling. You don't know when they will make a run for it because this cloud mining sites are really not mining but they are just relying on new investments like those multi level networking company with no product, just pay-ins from new recruits, more recruits more money, same with cloudmining. They will collapse eventually.

NO! Investing in those "cloud" mining is not a "bet" is not "gambling" it's like the game of three cards.
You know you're playing in a rigged game, and you can't do anything to avoid a loss!
Why? Because in a bet you can always "cover" your loss, or even there is nobody that try to scam you from the start (like a bookmakers / team).
So a ponzi is a ponzi is not gamling!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:15:44 AM

If you're going to cloud mine they go to Hashnest. It's ran and operated by Bitmain and they really will not scres you and your money and hashes will not disappear like the ponzi scams.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:20:50 AM

This is not the best time to invest in mining. Even legit services are now very uncertain, due to the fact that nobody not know what will happen to the price of Bitcoin and mining difficulty after halving. I suggest you wait until halving will be done, and then make market research.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:23:23 AM

why do you need to invest in cloud mining why not invest in bitcoin and watched how the price will rise up, then after halving that's the perfect time to invest if there's really a legit cloud mining out there but right now it is not a good time mate, as many Ponzi site already showing out there.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:48:46 AM

The only good cloud mining site is the hashnest, which is operated by Bitmain. But with the halving coming, it is better to think carefully.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

This is not the best time to invest in mining. Even legit services are now very uncertain, due to the fact that nobody not know what will happen to the price of Bitcoin and mining difficulty after halving. I suggest you wait until halving will be done, and then make market research.

Yeah its not very advisable to invest on this state knowing price of bitcoin ia so high for current price and surely many of them will turn scam and i will not really surprise if cloudmining sites will run away, and all we need to do and the best suggestion is to hold our btc in our pocket dont ever think on investing in cloudmining sites because surely you will be a member of cry babies when that site runs, just all we need is to hold and secure our funds.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:29:05 PM

just do don't do it mate , the good ones are ponzis and they may close at any time
and the legit ones don't even worth the try , you will need a lot of time just to make ROI and who knows even legit sites may close due to legal stuffs or whatever , so I wouldn't recommend any
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:51:55 PM

Yeah its not very advisable to invest on this state knowing price of bitcoin ia so high for current price and surely many of them will turn scam and i will not really surprise if cloudmining sites will run away, and all we need to do and the best suggestion is to hold our btc in our pocket dont ever think on investing in cloudmining sites because surely you will be a member of cry babies when that site runs, just all we need is to hold and secure our funds.

Being a bit more precise - that the price of Bitcoin is growing, is very good for cloud mining services but only for the real ones. For Ponzi it is of course bad, becaause they have to pay more to early investors.
Anyway, even if the cloud is legit - as HashNest, in my opinion, it is better to wait for halving, because no one knows what gonna happen with price, and how will jump difficulty (release of S9)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

i think it is not a good idea to try to invest on mining at this time we don't what will happen to some cloud mining services after the halving its better to hold your btc and wait until the btc price will go up . in my opinion dude there are no absolutely legit and trusted site whether if it's hyip or a cloud mining . they are controlling your money and the have always a chance to shutdown their site without any reason . and there's trusted site that will last for a lifetime and giving high roi . if you are afraid of those fake sites better to not invest .
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:07:06 PM

If you really want to mine online just buy a vps and start to choose install some ethereum, mining cpu or gpu in your vps..
than choosing cloud mining because for me they are all scammers..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:37:41 PM

If you really want to mine online just buy a vps and start to choose install some ethereum, mining cpu or gpu in your vps..
than choosing cloud mining because for me they are all scammers..

Using CPU to mine Ether??? How is that going to work? It would take him 6 months to mine 1 single Ether. BS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:15:47 AM

If you are thinking to invest in cloud mining I can suggest you not to invest on cloud mining. As most of the cloud mining service are ponzi and you have high chance lose your all investment. I was the victim of cloud mining. Better setup your own mining.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:31:15 AM

Put them in hash nest and  hash ocean. just try the second one with caution and make 3 accounts then put 3 small amounts in each of them.
any one telling you not to cloud mining is because they are private miners(home miners) and it is in their profit if less people start mining.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:40:01 AM

If you are thinking to invest in cloud mining I can suggest you not to invest on cloud mining. As most of the cloud mining service are ponzi and you have high chance lose your all investment. I was the victim of cloud mining. Better setup your own mining.

yeah i agree bud because as we all know here cloudmining is totally called ponzi scheme they dont have strong proof that they have mining hardwares existing and they are using the name cloudmining to attract investor to invest in their site and scam them if they collected their target money and its not advisable to invest for so on it because halving threat is coming and surely it is threath to them as you can see cldmine turns scam for these month its because they get the money the want from there investors already.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: