Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Mining sites online?  (Read 1252 times)
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:58:17 AM

If you have the money, don't buy online hashpower, buy equipment and set it up in your house, at least when you want to stop you can resell it, with cloudmining you will never see any profit.
Or if you really know trading, you can do trading with your money, it will be less risky than with cloudmining which are 99% ponzi scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:38:18 AM

If you have the money, don't buy online hashpower, buy equipment and set it up in your house, at least when you want to stop you can resell it, with cloudmining you will never see any profit.
Or if you really know trading, you can do trading with your money, it will be less risky than with cloudmining which are 99% ponzi scam.

that is very good idea. That is what I am doing. I bought some graphics card with the bitcoin and mine now.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:58:07 AM

You are right about this mostly they turn into ponzi's, I think that buying equipment is also not the solution because mining is not really profitable anymore these days.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:15:00 AM

Peoples are here Said enough about disadvantage of cloudmining and you already been aware of this. so I don't suppose to say anything else to keep you away from mining. any sensible person can think him self and decide what is right for him.
I just want to say that if you are still interested to invest then better to invest your money in trading or create a website. it may need some hard work, but it will surely give you some benefit . and In cloudmining you don't need to do anything but you can't get anything too.

and If you have enough budget then try actual mining.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

that is very good idea. That is what I am doing. I bought some graphics card with the bitcoin and mine now.

Yeag very good idea but seems you made wrong decision if your living in asian countries because mining for today is not profitable even if you have the latest mining hardware because electricy is even more expensive than your earnings for mining because the difficulty to get blocks is so hard to mine nowadays, but i think if you have solar panel equipements it can be helpfull on your hardware to save so you can earn good in that way.

AsdQ89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:08:00 AM

Ok, so here's the thing. I don't have all day to manage a mining rig, or even the technical knowledge to maintain it in the first place. I could invest my time (and a lot of money) in to starting my own rig, but it will be difficult to find the time outside my allready long working hours. In my perspective I have two options: buying/earn and holding BTC, and hope for the price to keep rising, or buy/earn and invest my BTC.

When buying/earning BTC and holding on to them, in hopes that the price will keep on rising (like the crazy price increase from 400 to 680$ over the last 14 days) is just as much a gamble of your money/time as investing them, since you are betting on the price increasing. Who know's if the price plummets to 1$ tomorrow (just an example)?
This is although the safest aspect of the two solutions, since fewer risk factors are pressent (practicaly speaking only the price of BTC), but your BTC amount won't passively increase and you are left with the amount of BTC you buy/earn, and nothing more.

When buying/earning BTC and investing, you are gambling on several risk factors, depending on your investment. this include everything from cloud mining, online gamling, buying and selling stocks/currency/anything of value, the list goes on each with its own wide variety of risks. The main goal for this aspect is to increase your buoght/earned BTC, which together with the price increase results in a bigger cash holding in the end of the day. This is possible, and practised by many, but I demands more activity from you, wether it being time used for gambling, monitoring mining pools or activiy on bitcointalk.org to earn BTC from signature campaigns.

Right know am I balancing a +42 hours work week together with claiming from faucets, investing in cloud mining (hashflare.io) and P2P lending services (btcjam.com) and a couple of other things. My current most profitable activity lies somewhere between faucet claiming and cloud mining, but I expect a future income from signature campaigns will take the cake, once I achieve the required activity to be accepted.

Good luck, and remember most importantly, have fun.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:53:06 AM

The only good cloud mining site is the hashnest, which is operated by Bitmain. But with the halving coming, it is better to think carefully.
Exactly, at this moment its not even profitable compared to price appreciations. Investing your bitcoins into non-reputed miner, may cause losses. But holding your bitcoin can make you happy during these days as price is sky rocketing ! Good luck.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:23:59 PM

The only good cloud mining site is the hashnest, which is operated by Bitmain. But with the halving coming, it is better to think carefully.
Exactly, at this moment its not even profitable compared to price appreciations. Investing your bitcoins into non-reputed miner, may cause losses. But holding your bitcoin can make you happy during these days as price is sky rocketing ! Good luck.

What I don't understand is so many people do ask this question time and time again. This section alone has over 20 threads about it.
The answer is and will stay the same. Cloud mining is hardly profitable. This means for both the customers and most cloud mining parties. Which is the reason they are leaving (running) away with customers money.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:42:43 PM

Cloud miners does have a really bad reputation in this forum and we all probably know why, and that's because most of them are just ponzis, just like that cloud mining site that just went down CLDmine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:53:45 AM

Cloud miners does have a really bad reputation in this forum and we all probably know why, and that's because most of them are just ponzis, just like that cloud mining site that just went down CLDmine.

I fully agree about this the most that are been used are ponzi's soon or later its just so bad and you cannot do anything about it.
A lot of people lost a lot of money because of them..
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:48:44 AM

I would say get into hashnests cloud mining, but only if you can get discounted rates to those who are trying to get rid of theirs..

So basically you off load the burden becoming the cash out option for people and you buy in at a way cheaper rate.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: