Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If prices crash after halving, what would you do?  (Read 12208 times)
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:21:05 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 06:46:56 AM by Vaccinus

it will not crash under 500-600 i think, so no need to worry a small crush is expected anyway, it can't rise so fast without a dump

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:17:12 PM

it will not crash under 500-600 i think, so no need to worry a small crush is expected anyway, it cna't rise so fast without a dump
Yeah i think the price would be hit in level 600 value if the price is crash and its impossible that the price will decrease more or below in 600 value 600 value is enough according to price increase but 600 value is not enough for miners..
pandalion98 (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:00:28 AM

it will not crash under 500-600 i think, so no need to worry a small crush is expected anyway, it cna't rise so fast without a dump
Yeah i think the price would be hit in level 600 value if the price is crash and its impossible that the price will decrease more or below in 600 value 600 value is enough according to price increase but 600 value is not enough for miners..

If prices crash after halving, what would you do?

Cheesy
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:36:28 AM

First i dont think the halving would affect the price of the bitcoin but when he does and the first drop is just a little bit before he is going down that much i am going to sell all of my coins off course.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:12:34 AM

Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

I will take advantage of it by buying more bitcoins.I also expect that after halving the price will go down because i think that many users will sell their coins because after halving the price will go higher and the price will attract users to sell their coins.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

First i dont think the halving would affect the price of the bitcoin but when he does and the first drop is just a little bit before he is going down that much i am going to sell all of my coins off course.

I think it will soon or later will affect it to be honest because the halving is a big thing and a lot of people invested in it.
It will rise even more and it already raised right now.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:03:27 PM

Nothing to do, I won't get additional earning any more. Also if price goes very low will try to buy some and wait for the days of increase. To be realistic crush won't happen soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:07:06 PM

Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

Actually I have never thought about that..I am in the hope that the price will definitely increase after the halving..You should have noticed the recent pump..It shows that the halving rally might have already started..I dont think it will crash at this stage.I also think that it is only you who is thinking about the crash.
I dont think the price would crash after the halving because the halving does not mean that the price is halving it is more a term for the miners.
FabioDelcatto

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:07:07 PM

what do you call crash?
it can be coming down after entering a big bubble or it can be something else?
in case that we see a price bubble there will be a crash afterwards but it is not going to happen overnight and it is not going to be as big as the rise. and even if that happens bitcoin is still bitcoin and you can still continue using it as you were using it before (if you were using it and not just hoarding for a get rich quick scheme.)
There are to many peopel who think that the price of the bitcoin will fall down after a halving but people halving does not mean that the price is halving.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:12:00 PM

I think there would be a lot of panic selling if that happened, I think I would probably think about stocking up in preparation for the next halving in 4 years lol
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:34:54 PM

I will sell bitcoin I have before prices fall. I would see the momentum and if it is considered favorable then I will sell the entire bitcoin I have. I will take the risk of not getting a bigger profit. but I prefer to earns profits potluck.
bitcoincass

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:25:00 PM

The price will probably keep increasing as it is happening already. I wouldn't be too worried at this time.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

I would just stay holding all my bitcoins and wait on a better time, the bitcoin has a good future and I think this will not happen but if it will I would still have faith and the bitcoin is mostly getting back on track after a while..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:18:28 AM

I will sell bitcoin I have before prices fall. I would see the momentum and if it is considered favorable then I will sell the entire bitcoin I have. I will take the risk of not getting a bigger profit. but I prefer to earns profits potluck.

I can't remember anyone being happy after selling all coins at once. Smart people just sell small portions per time to benefit from an upgoing price. And those who do sell all their coins at once, they mostly end up buying back their coins at a higher level as they don't feel good to sit back and watch the price go up with empty pockets.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:22:57 AM

Its likely to happen that price may crash down to half after it skyrocket. lets say btc will reach up to 1KUSD so the price after halving may stick to $500.+ but this is just my opinion though. reason might just be because some miners are going to quit. yet while supply is getting low, demands are going to be great.

btc is here to stay still.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:52:13 AM

I will Buy as many Bitcoin i can get !  Grin  Smiley

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:02:55 AM

Considering from past 2-3 days prices have actually started to dip. From $760 + 2 days ago it went low till $678 - 4 hours ago approx. Though its back to 700$ but might b epossible it may crash before halving only.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:33:07 AM

If after Halving the price drops (which probably can be attributed to the release of miners, loss of interest and enthusiasm), then I probably will bring a part of Bitcoins in Fiat. Or perhaps I shall buy a little more for a low price. At such times, you need to follow the news and take further action.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:46:51 AM

I dont think the price could crash after the halving because i dont think the halving affects the price it only affects the people who are mining todayt.
ElpadroBitcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:46:56 AM

You did say it right what if the price crash after the halving. Because he cant crash after the halving because he is not able to crash because the halving is only for the miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: