Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If prices crash after halving, what would you do?  (Read 12209 times)
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:33:35 AM

Going to buy more and more if prices crash, I firmly believe it will go up again after a crash lol but ofcourse it also depends why it crashed in the first place so.. I can't really tell before it happens. But lets say they become 2$ a pop then you bet ya that I'd put in atleast 1k.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:08:16 AM

Going to buy more and more if prices crash, I firmly believe it will go up again after a crash lol but ofcourse it also depends why it crashed in the first place so.. I can't really tell before it happens. But lets say they become 2$ a pop then you bet ya that I'd put in atleast 1k.

I could say that the after halving it crashes? or im just new in bitcoin i thought when the halving arrives the price of bitcoin will stay in that price and goes higher and higher and not lower about it but not it falling now but currently it is going up again Cheesy ..
Brownye
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:53:29 PM

I would keep my bitcoins in wallet and i would sell them after price rise
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:58:45 PM

Prices cant crash after the halving people just understand what the halving is and i can tell you it has nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin that is what i can tell you if you want to know what it is search for it.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

The price has nothing to do with the halbving of the bitcoin that is just one thing i would tell you but what i do know is that after the halving peopel who are minign bitcoins can better stop because it would be many times difficult to find them.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:05:14 AM

If price crash after halving, I would buy as many Bitcoins as I can and wait for the price to recover. But then again, I wouldn't care either way except how it'll affect my shopping since I view Bitcoin as a currency and not an investment.
Halving is already done. We didn't see anything significant except for Bitfinex. This is more of a "what if" thread now.

Yeah so what if. Then I would buy as many as possible I mean who wouldn't. Funny scenario would be if they drop to 5$ a coin for whatever reason. So everybody starts to mass buy them again but they actually don't rise and everybody loses alot of money. That's a impossible case but still food for thought.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

With bitcoin as well other digital currency if the user understands the real potential of the coin then at any instance won't fear about the crashes happening. Most digital currencies grow up in a short even if some fall happens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:29:56 PM

I am one of the person that believe bitcoin is going to skyrocket after halving, however few months after halving there are no sign bitcoin is going to skyrocket, but at least the bitcoin price is stable so its still a good news for me, hopefully the halving is going to bring positive effect to all of us
Yes i was quite dissapointed that there was no real skyrocking for the price but that could be for numerous reason not sure why though. Now I just wait for next events and then see if they will rise from that because bitcoin is being very stable to my surprise but the fun for me was to have it up and down constantly gives me the excitement.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:33:55 PM

The price cant drop after the halving because i know that the halving has nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin and you all need to know that other wise you dont even know why the bitcoin is here for the first place...
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:58:38 PM

If prices crashed after halving, I would buy as much bitcoins as I can. Especially since the bitcoin would be cheap, and therefore would be the right time to buy bitcoins.
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:43:06 AM

Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

Now you see the time has come, halving has been gone and bitcoin price has been down, so look nothing bad thing is happen, only bitcoin has stable, but now good time has been started, because bitcoin is going to up and i guess it will be grow more and cross $700 with 2 months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:02:34 PM

i would sell all of my bitcoins and buy them later
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Its one of the best way to make huge money I am doing the same holding bitcoin from 700$ and earning good amount of money in this crypto world.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

If the prices crash after halving it, you can buy it and its good opportunities to us to be profitable but don’t sell it, just keep and hold it until the value of it, is getting good enough to gain a incomes.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

If the price crash then it is the best opportunity to the investors to be grab of because aside from the price of it in the market is affordable and chipper,
when the right time comes that the value of it is getting higher then, a great opportunity to sell it to be profitable.
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

If the price crash then it is the best opportunity to the investors to be grab of because aside from the price of it in the market is affordable and chipper,
when the right time comes that the value of it is getting higher then, a great opportunity to sell it to be profitable.

Exactly, there's no other way but to buy at this dip when the price crashes during its next halving. So everyone should prepared their funds ahead. Because after the halving, it may crashed but its going to be short lived so better if we can enter at the right time and purchased them very quickly.

Because halving is really a great news for us, bitcoin will be difficult to mine resulting in the price going up. So better stack up today and accumulate as more as you can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

when the price of coin collapsed after halving I will hold it until the price back up again because I believe it will not forever the price of coin is experiencing a price reduction, it takes time but at least you do not lose.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

Well, that's just how this market moves. Although none of the predictors or inferences are certain and would suffice to be a guide when the market and its assets would go back up. I think that if you see some speculations, especially if it's coming from seasoned and trusted sources, then there is somewhat a guarantee that it could be true because they don't just say such things without researching or studying the market to support as basis for their claims.

Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

when the price of coin collapsed after halving I will hold it until the price back up again because I believe it will not forever the price of coin is experiencing a price reduction, it takes time but at least you do not lose.

That's normal to hold the coins after experiencing massive fall. But we should always think about it that how long is the scenario so we need to wait until such time the price will be normalized and grab while it pumps its value and don't wait for another dumps. With that you'll not be ending loser and everything will be worthy for you as profit.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

If the prices crash after halving it, you can buy it and its good opportunities to us to be profitable but don’t sell it, just keep and hold it until the value of it, is getting good enough to gain a incomes.
that's right, just HOLD, maybe this is the best way I will do, I do not expect too much or fear that my coins will disappear and I lose,
because until now no one can predict the market price, because the market price is very quickly changed...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: