Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When will you Sell your Bitcoin?
$ 600 - $700 - 8 (7%)
$700 - $800 - 2 (1.7%)
$800 - $900 - 6 (5.2%)
$900 - $1100 - 11 (9.6%)
$1100 + - 49 (42.6%)
Not Selling - 39 (33.9%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Survey: When will you Sell your Bitcoin?  (Read 5801 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:04:49 AM

For me i really start to sell my coins if bitcoin price will go to 900$-1000$ because i think that price is so high and decent
Prediction of bitcoins price after this halving time and also i really think that it was a safezone for us to sale because if it go more for that price i think people will start to sell and you can be left behind if yoh dont do monitoring if bitcoins lrice in july.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:12:17 AM

For me i really start to sell my coins if bitcoin price will go to 900$-1000$ because i think that price is so high and decent
Prediction of bitcoins price after this halving time and also i really think that it was a safezone for us to sale because if it go more for that price i think people will start to sell and you can be left behind if yoh dont do monitoring if bitcoins lrice in july.
You can get left behind easily that is right and I think that btc won't hit those levels until after the halving some months because as the rally loses steam in july people will be selling.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:37:37 PM

i have no plans on selling any of my bitcoins, but it is possible that if the price goes above $1000-$1100 i would sells some small amounts maybe even only 1 bitcoin just to take the money and celebrate with it, but that would be all i am willing to sell at this low prices.
i will wait for much bigger $4000-$5000 prices to sell.

Yeah, if you want to make huge profits then you need to hold bitcoin for long term and at that time your patience level will be tasted, as majority of people lack patience.
Yes, more patience can make you more richer for sure as it is all about bitcoin and the price can go any peak but as we know the chinese market is getting bigger soon, and if they will be using bitcoins then the price will get even into millions for sure.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

i have no plans on selling any of my bitcoins, but it is possible that if the price goes above $1000-$1100 i would sells some small amounts maybe even only 1 bitcoin just to take the money and celebrate with it, but that would be all i am willing to sell at this low prices.

Yeah, if you want to make huge profits then you need to hold bitcoin for long term and at that time your patience level will be tasted, as majority of people lack patience.
Yes, more patience can make you more richer for sure as it is all about bitcoin and the price can go any peak but as we know the chinese market is getting bigger soon, and if they will be using bitcoins then the price will get even into millions for sure.

Exactly and everyone wants to see higher price of bitcoin in future and that is the reason majority of people believes in holding their coins for a long term and that is the right thing to do.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:43:34 PM

Just a Quick Survey:
Since bitcoin is keep on rising in your own strategy or Estimate when will you sell your Bitcoin?

purpose of this poll is to show other people like me who keeps on asking when do you think will be the best time to sell our Bitcoin?

i think many of bitcoin holders are going to sell their coins when the price breaks the $1000 mark and goes above it because of the history and all.

and i think i will do something like that also, but i will only sell some of my coin(s) to take something out of the rise and then wait for more rise.

because i believe that $1000 is just the start of the big rise to come.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

Exactly and everyone wants to see higher price of bitcoin in future and that is the reason majority of people believes in holding their coins for a long term and that is the right thing to do.

and to do that you must have a lot of money and also good patience. because bitcoin prices volatile so anything can happen in the future, if it falls you will be more long to wait. I have preferred to make a profit productive than hold for the long term.
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

and to do that you must have a lot of money and also good patience. because bitcoin prices volatile so anything can happen in the future, if it falls you will be more long to wait. I have preferred to make a profit productive than hold for the long term.

As long as the bitcoin gets used more and the price rises in long term, we will invest in it. I do not trade.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:03:02 AM

it is possible to reach $1000? halving is already done
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

it is possible to reach $1000? halving is already done

It is possible to reach $1000. But that will not happen in the next 3 months. I think it could hit $1000 in December.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:20:34 PM

Possible...sure, there was a moment there where 700 seemed like a breakout point. Hopefully we get back soon.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:22:23 PM

I will sell my coins when I see the price above $1k as I think that price will allow me to make huge profits so I will prefer to hold my coins till that point.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:25:32 PM

I will never sell all my bitcoins. I may sell a few if I feel I like the price.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:28:19 PM

I will never sell all my bitcoins. I may sell a few if I feel I like the price.

I am in the same boat. I'll never sell all my Bitcoins, I'd like to be able to be paid my salary in Bitcoin one day and spend but never sell them all.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:33:58 PM

If Btc price hits around 1000-1100 usd, i would have to sell 25% of my bitcoins, as it would be enough to pay my utility bills for the rest of the year. Grin
as for the rest of my btc, i think it would be wise to keep holding on to them.  Wink
I think that I am also going to sell some Bitcoin if the price is somewhere around $1000 because we have not seen that price for a long time.
Do you think that it is still going to happen this year or are we going to have to wait longer?
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:43:00 PM

If Btc price hits around 1000-1100 usd, i would have to sell 25% of my bitcoins, as it would be enough to pay my utility bills for the rest of the year. Grin
as for the rest of my btc, i think it would be wise to keep holding on to them.  Wink
I think that I am also going to sell some Bitcoin if the price is somewhere around $1000 because we have not seen that price for a long time.
Do you think that it is still going to happen this year or are we going to have to wait longer?
Personally I would still be holding off if Bitcoin hit $1,000; if it is able to go that high then it is more than likely that it can go even higher, and thus there would be more money to be made.

As for whether or not $1,000 will happen this year? Probably not in my opinion, and I think we might still be where we are right now at the turn into 2017. I can see high $700s, but not a lot beyond that. There doesn't seem like there is enough push from the market to get it that high.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

I think we will see that price at the end of the year so I think its worth to hold our coins till  that time to earn higher profits from it.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:07:37 PM

I think we will see that price at the end of the year so I think its worth to hold our coins till  that time to earn higher profits from it.
yeah its getting up slowly after halving, mostly swinging aroung $650 to $700 but its better to use for your needs rather only holdings as that is not good for the whole market !
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:11:25 PM

of course right now it is really good to hold all of your coins you have right now, in my opinion in this way you will manage to make a lot of money in a few year
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:17:04 PM

I think the best price to sell bitcoin when prices over $1,000, because the price is difficult to achieve and it is the highest price bitcoin during the last 7 years.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:18:36 PM

Just a Quick Survey:
Since bitcoin is keep on rising in your own strategy or Estimate when will you sell your Bitcoin?

purpose of this poll is to show other people like me who keeps on asking when do you think will be the best time to sell our Bitcoin?

i am a BitcoinHodler so i will always hodl bitcoin forever and will never sell it.

but in all seriousness i can't just say a number and tell you i will sell there because it depends on a lot of things to make a decision on when to sell bitcoin.

i may sell some when price passes $1000 and take the money and celebrate the milestone but other than that i am only hodling bitcoin for much longer time and will only spend it if needs be.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: