Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Undland
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

Newsletter says you can now use BRK in gamestore.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

yeah? my newsletter says this scam is a huge piece of vaporware shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lendoit

Activity: 31
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

yeah? my newsletter says this scam is a huge piece of vaporware shit.

We are waiting for real progress for the last two years now...nothing special around here
Lendoit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:30:19 AM

LOL....you made me pee my pants....
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

Sorry about that, wrong thread.

But I've got some connections here too:

addnode=susixmc72pftjdyk.onion:11698
addnode=p3kyrencpgsnuymd.onion:11698
addnode=ylkmrztr3xfe6jfj.onion:11698
addnode=ndy7ut4zqb46ugsk.onion:11698
addnode=72pub5js4nw3g3np.onion:11698

Even using these nodes, I am stuck on block 114178 for days. Does anyone know what's ping on with the network? I am using the latest version compiled from Github, 1.5.1.1.
melbell

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

Even using these nodes, I am stuck on block 114178 for days. Does anyone know what's ping on with the network? I am using the latest version compiled from Github, 1.5.1.1.

Mine wouldn't sync and I reached out to support and they had me do this. I would make a backup just in case.  I am on windows
close wallet
search /cortona type in  %appdata% and it will show a file folder at the top click on it  roaming folder find the breakout folder then they had me delete peers.dat
delete txeveldb folder
delete db.log
delete debug.log
and delete the folder datatbase.

Restart wallet and that fixed mine   You can reach out to MarioBRK for more help if needed  He was helpful

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

Mine wouldn't sync and I reached out to support and they had me do this. I would make a backup just in case.  I am on windows
close wallet
search /cortona type in  %appdata% and it will show a file folder at the top click on it  roaming folder find the breakout folder then they had me delete peers.dat
delete txeveldb folder
delete db.log
delete debug.log

Restart wallet and that fixed mine   You can reach out to MarioBRK for more help if needed  He was helpful

Hey thanks - I think that worked!
melbell

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

close wallet
delete txeveldb folder
delete db.log
delete debug.log

Hey thanks - I think that worked!
  Glad it helped.   Took a while to sync back up though.  Should of warned on that.
solidus-crypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:16:58 AM

Good luck - looks very interesting
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

It has been a year since I joined breakoutgaming, and I must say dispite all acussations brought to breakout team, they have a really nice product with real potential. Check out their platforms and imagine what will happen when BRK will be integrated in its strucure   Smiley

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

It has been a year since I joined breakoutgaming, and I must say dispite all acussations brought to breakout team, they have a really nice product with real potential. Check out their platforms and imagine what will happen when BRK will be integrated in its strucure   Smiley

Really?  That's all it is is "imagination."  We've been imagining integration of the stupid token every since they tricked us out of our money a few years ago so that they could build the platforms which nobody who actually paid for it is even making a profit with.  We paid for those platforms with our ICO investments a long time ago and they are realizing all the profits ---> we got nothing but a useless shit token! They didn't share anything with us and then they dilute the markets with their "giveaways" to promote their gambling sites...LOL  Only dumbasses still believe in this shit after they ripped us off! ---> TWICE! You buying in the third ICO too?...brocoin ---> siscoin---> what next-->cuzzcoin?
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

Really?  That's all it is is "imagination."  We've been imagining integration of the stupid token every since they tricked us out of our money a few years ago so that they could build the platforms which nobody who actually paid for it is even making a profit with.  We paid for those platforms with our ICO investments a long time ago and they are realizing all the profits ---> we got nothing but a useless shit token! They didn't share anything with us and then they dilute the markets with their "giveaways" to promote their gambling sites...LOL  Only dumbasses still believe in this shit after they ripped us off! ---> TWICE! You buying in the third ICO too?...brocoin ---> siscoin---> what next-->cuzzcoin?

I understand and respect your opinion , but throwing mud and pointing the finger to breakout team doesnt really help any of us, I choose to stick with the team so far, as criticise and blaming wont help us get better

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Posted this on Slack earlier.

I have some news regarding BRK integration and Poker! I have been wanting to tell you guys for awhile but needed to wait
till everything was signed etc.  PR for this will come out this week. I wanted to let slack know first.

We joined the GGpoker network. They are currently ranked #8 poker network by pokerscout.com. They have many players on their network.
We will have straddling, tournament staking, all-in insurance, all-in-or-fold game, plus more
In order to get live as quickly as possible, we will integrate BRK in 3 phases. 
1- Deposit/Withdrawal in BRK
2- BRK denominated games
3- BRK balances in the cashier
Currency changes will be done in real time as you sit at a table with a buyin or get up which means you will be able
to play in EURO denominated games if you only have a BRK balance and vice versa.

Step one should happen quickly. I hope to see all three
steps done before end of year. This is just my guess. This is not an official timeline.

You can check them out here. Provides more info on their pokercraft , tournament staking, and ambassadors
http://www.ggnetwork.com/

They are very mobile cerntric in their devlopment. They have a very feature rich platform.

Here is an intro video and their youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0lcn-QSmg&has_verified=1

Their development roadmap http://www.ggnetwork.com/ggnet-color-road-map
ggnetwork.com
GGNetwork | Poker Gaming Network
GGNetwork is the poker solution provider to the gaming industry. By integrating with us, our partners are joining the largest global poker network.
 YouTube GGPoker
Introducing GGPoker - A New Way To Play Online Poker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

I have some news regarding BRK integration and Poker! I have been wanting to tell you guys for awhile but needed to wait
till everything was signed etc.  PR for this will come out this week. I wanted to let slack know first.

We joined the GGpoker network. They are currently ranked #8 poker network by pokerscout.com. They have many players on their network.
We will have straddling, tournament staking, all-in insurance, all-in-or-fold game, plus more
2- BRK denominated games
Currency changes will be done in real time as you sit at a table with a buyin or get up which means you will be able
to play in EURO denominated games if you only have a BRK balance and vice versa.

steps done before end of year. This is just my guess. This is not an official timeline.

You can check them out here. Provides more info on their pokercraft , tournament staking, and ambassadors

They are very mobile cerntric in their devlopment. They have a very feature rich platform.

ggnetwork.com
GGNetwork is the poker solution provider to the gaming industry. By integrating with us, our partners are joining the largest global poker network.
 YouTube GGPoker

Excellent news coming out of the blue like this Smiley

Is there also any more information available about BRK buybacks directly from the exchanges? I thought this was the initial plan, have Euro/Dollar deposits matched to equal buybacks on the exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:06:37 PM

2- BRK denominated games

ggnetwork.com
 YouTube GGPoker

Great news!!! I knew this will happen, breakout team had some hard times making all by the book, there has been a lot of work arround this project and finnaly all hard work is  getting sense! I'm glad I sticked with the team and kept my coins!!! Good luck at the tables

BTCTT

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:16:10 AM

A news like that should send the price much higher on high volume, unfortunately no one listen to them anymore...

It's the forth or even fifth time they come with a non "official" timetable for BRK integration! (last time was June)

I will believe it when I see it!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:05 PM

News are really nice , but alot of people already went out . Will wait for BRK integration and dominance . Waited for 1 and half year and can wait little longer  Grin
lonesomestranger

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

News are really nice , but alot of people already went out . Will wait for BRK integration and dominance . Waited for 1 and half year and can wait little longer  Grin

As I said before, I like Breakout project and I trust Breakout team, I have registered accounts on all their platforms, wich btw are great, and I believe that BRK integration will happen very soon! Of course like any other project on the market, Breakout had some issues, remember big names like ETH and other similar had a lot of issues in the past, but things were settled out. Good luck BRK Smiley

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

A news like that should send the price much higher on high volume, unfortunately no one listen to them anymore...

It's the forth or even fifth time they come with a non "official" timetable for BRK integration! (last time was June)

Once you lose the trust from the community, its a hard thing to get back. Delivering some solid features rather than these news would definitely help.
BTCTT

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

Once you lose the trust from the community, its a hard thing to get back. Delivering some solid features rather than these news would definitely help.

they should start by doing a linux version... it shouldn't be that hard!

I have to run a VM just for this wallet! it'ś incredible
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: