Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

The software is very slick. Mobile version is very nice too.

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

Yep, new site is looking great as well as mobile version! I remember some made jokes on me when I was posting on the forum about the fact that I do believe BRK integration will happen, and now, well, I'm happy I was right Smiley

too little too late... they had 3 years to build a community insteed they have made enemies of early investors!

Look at the price, no one cares.

Sad but the boat has sail and now no one will buy this coin

It's game over... their is many other solution to play poker out there

The good thing is they still have Old school Poker Pros for advertising and ggpoker network . Theese 2 things can be huge if they do correct marketing Smiley But like i said , without BRK Dominance in poker client , probably nothing will happen with brk price
BTCTT

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:05:57 AM

"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

Yep, new site is looking great as well as mobile version! I remember some made jokes on me when I was posting on the forum about the fact that I do believe BRK integration will happen, and now, well, I'm happy I was right Smiley

too little too late... they had 3 years to build a community insteed they have made enemies of early investors!

The good thing is they still have Old school Poker Pros for advertising and ggpoker network . Theese 2 things can be huge if they do correct marketing Smiley But like i said , without BRK Dominance in poker client , probably nothing will happen with brk price

Old School Poker Pros? Well I never saw them on any table! They promoted 3 years ago on ONE video each online and then nothing! It's a question people should ask them actually... The marketing... I let you make your own decision but it doesn't look great so far! Sad
therhslv

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

Yes Poker pros, they play poker to earn for living. Type names in youtube and you will see. Some of them are wsop bracelet winners few years ago. Thats why i told oldschool. The pros are legit
BTCTT

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

Yes Poker pros, they play poker to earn for living. Type names in youtube and you will see. Some of them are wsop bracelet winners few years ago. Thats why i told oldschool. The pros are legit

sure they are legit, I never said otherwise, however when and where are they promoting this platform? they made 1 video each 3 years ago.... that's it! I never seen them since...

I never saw any of them play on breakoutpoker tables

So what is the point?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

You are only half right! Yes, I agree about investors loosing their faith, but on the other hand, I really appreciate the work they have done to make all by the book. They have now a real working product, BRK integration, and what is the most important, they did all of this in a legal way! Once BRK will be fully integrated on all their platforms, a lot of people will join and re-join the project, because they are the first multi-gaming platform having their own coin as a deposit and payment option! So, I believe it is never too late!

BTCTT

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

You are only half right! Yes, I agree about investors loosing their faith, but on the other hand, I really appreciate the work they have done to make all by the book. They have now a real working product, BRK integration, and what is the most important, they did all of this in a legal way! Once BRK will be fully integrated on all their platforms, a lot of people will join and re-join the project, because they are the first multi-gaming platform having their own coin as a deposit and payment option! So, I believe it is never too late!

let's hope so!! They really need to change something fast because if it takes another 3 years it won't go anywhere...
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

I find it really unfortunate that some countries cant play on their poker platform.
Im in France, the game market is open but they havent managed to have the license and no french site offers chinese poker
traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:35 AM

Is there reason for me to keep brx in a wallet rather than on an exchange (ie cause its stake)?

lonesomestranger

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

Is there reason for me to keep brx in a wallet rather than on an exchange (ie cause its stake)?

Yes, I think it is, if you want to stake BRK! Breakout Stake-BRX-are used for staking Breakout Coin. BRX are mature after aprox. 12.5 days from the moment you store them in your desktop wallet! This function of BRX, staking, is only available if you keep your coins in a Breakout desktop wallet, so if you want to be able to stake you should move your BRX from exchange into your desktop wallet Smiley

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

Yes, I think it is, if you want to stake BRK! Breakout Stake-BRX-are used for staking Breakout Coin. BRX are mature after aprox. 12.5 days from the moment you store them in your desktop wallet! This function of BRX, staking, is only available if you keep your coins in a Breakout desktop wallet, so if you want to be able to stake you should move your BRX from exchange into your desktop wallet Smiley
What do I do to have them mature.  my desktop wallet must always be running?
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

What do I do to have them mature.  my desktop wallet must always be running?

mature after 12.5 days mean you could get pos but it depends of how much brx you are staking
and yes you have to let your wallet open after maturity
GRxRedZero

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

Website down? Huh
http://www.breakoutcoin.com
lonesomestranger

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

What do I do to have them mature.  my desktop wallet must always be running?

You dont need to do anything to have them mature, just store them in your wallet for 12.5 days and after that you are ready to stake! You only need to keep your wallet open when you want to stake! For maturing coins there is no need to keep your wallet open, it happens either way, just store them in your wallet and after 12.5 days open your wallet to stake!

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:49:42 PM

Is there any date available when the BRK denominated games will start on the Breakout platform?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
melbell

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:06:08 PM

No hard date that i have seen first of the year is the rough eta.   Breakout coin website seems to be good now.
melbell

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

New Free Rolls Sunday Dec 16th December 16th @ 8pm UTC Breakout Social Poker Tournament Password = breakoutsocial Discord Series Dec 17th @ 10pm UTC Password=discord3012. Registration is open now. $200 Prize Pool!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

hahahahahah BRK is still here?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
this shit is dead beyond dead ppl. 
GNSP!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
melbell

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:49:10 PM

BRK has been integrated to the poker client so its progress.
therhslv

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

hahahahahah BRK is still here?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
this shit is dead beyond dead ppl. 
GNSP!

Actually its not dead , they still developing , but really slow . Im sorry , but im already out . Had missed so many good oportunities , because i was holding brk and believed promises . They deliver , but with delay Smiley
MarioBrk

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

New Free Rolls Sunday Dec 16th December 16th @ 8pm UTC Breakout Social Poker Tournament Password = breakoutsocial
Discord Series Dec 17th @ 10pm UTC Password=discord3012. Registration is open now. $200 Prize Pool! http://Breakoutpoker.com  
https://twitter.com/BreakoutCoin/status/938842521702158336

BRK Only Tournaments and Games will begin at the beginning of the year at BreakoutPoker.com. Deposits and withdraws already working. Also near the start of the new year Breakoutlotto.com which will have BRK already fully implemented will launch.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQX7w-tXUAAowoc.png:large
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: