Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is this any good?
YES - 5 (71.4%)
NO - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about this one?  (Read 674 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:29:52 AM

I got an idea about developing a Content Acquisition Platform. In which new publsing sites like CoinDesk, TheMerkle, NewsBTC and many other can join and get articles, reviews or any type of content from writers around the world.
Basically they will need to register at our platform, and then deposit some bitcoins after that they can run their campaign and add reward for it as well. Like in this way
--
We are looking for article about Bitcoin Price roundup for this week!
Reward: 0.02 BTC
Deadline: 20-6-2016

So now writers will submit there articles after submission the system will check the article for plagiarism and mistakes after that it will be delivered to their account(Coindesk) they can either approve or deny that article after approving the BTC will be deducted from your account and will be paid to the Writer. Also Writers can add their profile and portfolio as well.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IS THIS ANY GOOD?
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:26:26 AM

It's good.  But how would you get CoinDesk or any of the other companies mentioned above to use your site?

Is there already an agreement?

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:37:00 AM

It's good.  But how would you get CoinDesk or any of the other companies mentioned above to use your site?

Yes! I will contact with agreement.
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:54:16 AM

Yes! I will contact with agreement.

Well,  if you do manage to get agreements from those services mentioned above,  then this service/project may have a bright future.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:31:33 AM

I got an idea about developing a Content Acquisition Platform. In which new publsing sites like CoinDesk, TheMerkle, NewsBTC and many other can join and get articles, reviews or any type of content from writers around the world.
Basically they will need to register at our platform, and then deposit some bitcoins after that they can run their campaign and add reward for it as well. Like in this way
--
We are looking for article about Bitcoin Price roundup for this week!
Reward: 0.02 BTC
Deadline: 20-6-2016

So now writers will submit there articles after submission the system will check the article for plagiarism and mistakes after that it will be delivered to their account(Coindesk) they can either approve or deny that article after approving the BTC will be deducted from your account and will be paid to the Writer. Also Writers can add their profile and portfolio as well.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IS THIS ANY GOOD?

It is a good idea! Very focused so besides fighting spam attacks could have a lot of potential!

Have far along in development are you?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 11:06:46 AM

The idea itself is pretty good if I understand it correctly.
Would you be selling actual content on your platform or is it more like a freelance platform where you could hire writers?

If you're selling articles, reviews etc. make sure it cannot be copied without buying it and that it's not already indexed by Google from your website.

PinkLlama

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:21:24 PM

Liking the idea. I think it has a bright future.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:42:21 PM

You should make it where freelancers or the people who want to take the job, can upload and offer it up. I've posted requests to sites like xbtfreelancer.com and someone will accept (lock out the request to keep others out) and then flake out. Very frustrating when you're looking for content quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: