Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [USA Only] Licensed FFL Sales of Guns or Firearms related For BTC  (Read 79111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:53:00 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2022, 02:16:57 AM by gadman2

This thread is self moderated to maintain cleanliness for business and sales purposes only. Any discussion unrelated to business/sales will be deleted...
Please have any non sales/business related discussions at THIS unmoderated thread. All concerns and discussions are welcome there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The main point:
I am a fully licensed FFL meaning I have to operate LEGAL AND UP TO CODE, 100%, no tolerance. There will be -absolutely- no illegal or otherwise shady business with any sale/transfer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(↓↓↓ PLEASE READ ↓↓↓)
These are a few things to remember, not rules. Any part of this post is subject to change at any time. (updated 12-12-17)

1. BTC transfers related to firearms on the standard US regulated exchanges are not allowed. Please be aware of this before you purchase BTC from coinbase or circle.
    (a) https://www.circle.com/en/legal/us-user-agreement   "18. Prohibited items... ...weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, knives, or related accessories..."
    (b) https://www.coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement?locale=en "Regulated Products and Services... age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives..."
    (c) I will accept bitcoin from any address, from any exchange. It is -your- responsibility to know that if the above terms are violated your exchange may lock your account and freeze funds. Again, please be aware and take proper precautions to avoid problems.

2. Due to the difficulty of exchanging bitcoin with the above circumstances, I have to charge a small fee (3% or less) for bitcoin payments. There is no fee for cash or money order payments. Note: there will be a 8.5% sales tax applied for all who have a presence in the state of Arkansas (face to face transactions and shipping to any Arkansas address).

3. There are -zero- refunds on firearms after shipment. All firearms sales, after shipment, are final.
    (a) If you require repair due to a defect then you will need to contact the respective manufacturer for more information. Most manufacturer's give a lifetime warranty for their firearm products; do your research before purchasing.
    (b) If you request to be refunded before the firearm has shipped then a 20% restocking fee is applied. No exceptions.
    (c) Any sales unrelated to FFL firearms can be refunded after successful return shipping and inspection of item.

4. This is for mostly mainstream products. I can attempt special orders and hard to find firearms, but there is no guarantee. For example, I probably won't be able to get my hands on a 50000$ custom/antique firearm.
(↑↑↑ PLEASE READ ↑↑↑)

HOW TO ORDER FIREARMS (see below * for non firearm sales)

1. Most important: Get with your local FFL and let them know that you would like to have a gun shipped to them and that they will need to email a copy of their signed and VALID FFL to Admin@hometownarms.com.
    - I do not accept fax.
    - A high resolution photo will suffice as long as all words and writings (signatures) are clearly visible.
2. Choose a gun you want, if you haven't already. Please note we cannot sell or ship NFA regulated items (silencers, full-auto, SBR's, explosives).
3. PM me with that gun, make and model (For example S&W M&P Shield 9, without thumb safety). Be polite and professional as I am not interested in doing business with anything but that... We aren't playing with marbles.
4. I will reply back as soon as possible with a price for -you-. Note: prices may change from person to person, location to location, day to day. Wholesale prices change frequently. PMed prices are good for 24 hours.
5. Once payment is completed/confirmed and your local FFL is confirmed the gun will be shipped to your FFL (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, it will be much quicker in most cases).
6. Upon the FFL receiving the gun you will fill out the ATF Form 4473 at your local FFL which will transfer the gun to you.
7. Responsibly go bang, bang, bang, knowing you bought that gun with BITCOIN!!!!!

*For unregulated sales:
I can purchase anything you're looking for you that is readily available on the internet and possibly other items that you might be having trouble finding. Please note that I can offer competitive prices on firearms and not always on unregulated items. My prices on parts such as barrels, lowers, other accessories and items may be higher than you can find them across the web or locally. I can purchase these items for you to maintain your anonymity. Purchases in such cases will have 7.5% added to the total order. These orders do not need to be shipped to your local FFL and can be shipped directly to your address or PO box.

My Info:
Website - www.hometownarms.com
Email - admin@hometownarms.com
My FFL License can be emailed upon request (matching above info)

Testimonials:

I wanted to post in Gadman's thread to finally close out a deal we agreed to. I contacted Gadman a while ago about finding an FNX .45 Tactical and he very quickly got back to me. His communication was always polite and in a timely manner. The product was quickly shipped and fairly priced. It arrived at my local FFL in great shape and I now have possession of a beautiful new firearm! I look forward to dealing with Gadman again in the future when I am looking to make another firearm purchase with Bitcoin!

Here are a few pictures of the firearm: http://imgur.com/msshz8p and http://imgur.com/fYavWce.

I just wanted to post here that I did a larger trade with Gadman2. I went first because it wouldn't have been fair to expect him to bear the upfront cost. His communication was excellent, everything was done timely and in a professional manner. He also knows the laws regarding his occupation well. It was an exemplary transaction and everything was as agreed upon. I would recommend his services to anyone here. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:53:12 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 09:02:48 AM by gadman2

Reserved for specials.

Current Specials:
1. Free shipping on all orders over 350$. (never expire)

2. Refer a friend after your first purchase and you both will receive 10$ in bitcoin, no questions asked. (never expire)

3. Arkansas based transfers only 5$ with CCW. (never expire)

4. 0% Bitcoin fee for thread grand opening. (expires 7-13-16 @ 11:59 PM CST)

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:07:17 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 05:53:29 AM by gadman2

SR1911 45ACP SS/WD 5" 8+1 FS
6700 FIXED NOVAK 3-DOT SIGHTS
45 ACP

FAMILY:1911 Style Pistol Series MODEL:SR1911 TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol ACTION:Single Action FINISH:Stainless STOCK/FRAME:Steel Frame STOCK/GRIPS:Wood WEIGHT:39 oz.
CALIBER/GAUGE:45 ACP CAPACITY:8+1 # OF MAGS:2 MAGAZINE DESC:One 7 rd. & One 8 rd. BARREL:5" OVERALL LENGTH:8.67"
SAFETY:Extended Thumb Safety ADDL INFO:Oversized Beavertail Grip Sfty ADDL INFO:Skeletonized Trigger & Hammer ADDL INFO:Rear Slide Serrations

Special 2 day only 650$ shipped!

Expires 6-15-16 @ 11:49 PM CST

G21 G4 GRAY 45ACP 10+1 FS *
3-10RD MAGS | ACCESSORY RAIL
45 ACP

FAMILY:G21 Series MODEL:G21 G4 Gray TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol ACTION:Safe Action FINISH:Gas Nitride STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame STOCK/GRIPS:Gray Polymer
 CALIBER/GAUGE:45 ACP CAPACITY:10+1 # OF MAGS:3 MAGAZINE DESC:10 rd. BARREL:4.6" OVERALL LENGTH:7.59"
 SIGHTS:Fixed GUN CASE:Plastic EXCLUSIVE:LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE

Special 2 day only 541$ shipped!

Expires 6-15-16 @ 11:49 PM CST

Expired. Check newest posts for current specials.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:01:52 PM

I do not have any antique, curios or relic firearms.

ChanceCoats123

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:10:30 AM

Think you could get your hands on an FN FNX 45 Tactical in FDE color? I'm currently out of my state so I can't have you ship to a local FFL, but I'd be very interested once back in Illinois later this year.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:13:15 AM

Think you could get your hands on an FN FNX 45 Tactical in FDE color? I'm currently out of my state so I can't have you ship to a local FFL, but I'd be very interested once back in Illinois later this year.

Pmed.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

Up.

I -want- your business! Let me earn it!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:16:37 PM

So it is $5 for Arkansans to have a firearm mailed to you and then picked up?

Or only Arkansans with a concealed weapon permit?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:19:29 PM

So it is $5 for Arkansans to have a fire arm mailed to you and then picked up?

Arkansas with CCW. It has little to do with the NICS check for me. It's more of an incentive for people to get a concealed carry permit. More like an education benefit.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

So it is $5 for Arkansans to have a fire arm mailed to you and then picked up?

Arkansas with CCW. It has little to do with the NICS check for me. It's more of an incentive for people to get a concealed carry permit. More like an education benefit.

How much for folks without a CCW?  My FFL closed in my area and I'm looking at having some rifles shipped in.  Places around here are around $25 to receive for each one.  If I could pay $5 per gun in BTC it would totally be worth the drive.

Do you offer the class as well?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:32:53 PM

There are no classes but I have lots of reading material on gun laws and safety. Every gun I sell or transfer comes with them.

It's 20$ per gun without a ccw, normally. Might be able to work something with you. I'm located in dardanelle Arkansas, and all transfers have to be on premises.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:08:21 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 07:24:57 AM by gadman2

2 day special, expires 6-18-17 @ 11:59 PM CST!

(I really don't understand why half the images I try to post don't work so excuse the random image host locations)

BERETTA 92FS COMPACT INOX 9MM

92FS COMPACT INOX SS 9MM 13+1
(2) 13RD MAGS | ACCESSORY RAIL
9mm

FAMILY:92 Pistol Series MODEL:92FS Compact Inox TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol ACTION:Double / Single Action FINISH:Stainless STOCK/FRAME:Alloy Frame STOCK/GRIPS:Black Plastic WEIGHT:31.6 oz.
 CALIBER/GAUGE:9mm CAPACITY:13+1 # OF MAGS:2 MAGAZINE DESC:13 rd. BARREL:4.25" OVERALL LENGTH:7.75"
 SIGHTS:Novak Fixed Sights SAFETY:Slide Mounted Manual/Decocker GUN CASE:Plastic

Price: I cannot show the price because I am WELL below the MAP (minimum advertised price). PM me for price.

Expired. Check newest posts for current specials.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:29:15 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 10:20:56 AM by gadman2

HUNTING SEASON IS COMING!!!!!
2 day special, expires 6-21-17 @ 11:59 PM CST!

MOSSBERG PATRIOT RIFLE 300 WIN MAG

PATRIOT 300WIN BL/SY 22" PKG
INCL 3-9X40MM VARIABLE SCOPE
300 Win Mag

FAMILY:Patriot Series MODEL:Patriot Rifle TYPE:Rifle ACTION:Bolt Action FINISH:Matte Blue STOCK/FRAME:Synthetic Stock STOCK/GRIPS:Synthetic - Classic Style
 CALIBER/GAUGE:300 Win Mag CAPACITY:4 rd. BARREL:22" RATE-OF-TWIST:1-in-10"
 ADDL INFO:Weaver-Style Base ADDL INFO:Fluted BBL/Spiral Fluted Bolt ADDL INFO:Incl 3-9x40mm Variable Scope

Price: 320$ shipped

Expired.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:01:40 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 09:41:30 AM by gadman2

Custom concealed special!

Description:   RUG LC9S 9MM PST 7RD KRY PONTS
Manufacturer:   Ruger
Model #:   LC9S-KP (Compact 9MM Pistol) Kryptek Pontus
Type:   Pistol: Semi-Auto
Finish:   Blue
Stock:   Kryptek Pontus Camo
Sights:   3-Dot FT: Dovetailed RR: Dovetailed
Barrel:   3.12
Overall Length:   6
Weight:   17.20 oz
Caliber:   9MM
Capacity:   7+1
Action:   Striker Fired, Short, Light, Crisp Trigger
# of Mags:   1

Price: 391$ shipped!

2 day special, ends 11:59 PM CST 6-25-16

Expired.

endl3ss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:10:01 AM

hello, i was looking for a list of guns you had? Are they the ones you're posting?  Can you sell gun cases with them,?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:11:36 AM

Most guns have the factory case with them. Are you looking for something specific?

endl3ss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:20:47 AM

something not too expensive. I just got my gun permit to own a firearm in illinois! would you have any recommendations?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:54:49 AM

I would do your own research and find out what would suit you best. I can say my first personal carry was the original lc9 and my current carry is a Smith and Wesson M&P Sport Shield 9m.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:09:19 AM

You are close to Russelville correct?  I lived in Batesville for 10 years and recently moved to Nashville (TN not AR -  Wink). Might be interested in picking up a couple from you when I pass through again soon.  My son is at UARK Fayetteville.

Do you know J. Clause? Angle Porting - he is a good friend of mine

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:11:29 AM

Also, I have the Ruger LCP 380 - great pocket gun

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: