Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [USA Only] Licensed FFL Sales of Guns or Firearms related For BTC  (Read 79111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:14:23 AM

The LCP is a great defensive carry weapon.

Yes, I'm very close to Russellville. No, I don't know J. Clause.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:18:12 AM

You are close to Russelville correct?  I lived in Batesville for 10 years and recently moved to Nashville (TN not AR -  Wink). Might be interested in picking up a couple from you when I pass through again soon.  My son is at UARK Fayetteville.

Do you know J. Clause? Angle Porting - he is a good friend of mine

Ya you were right down the road from me for a LONG time.

Kinda funny.  Small world Smiley.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
endl3ss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:42:34 AM

thank you! ill take a look and get back to you
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:17:53 AM

Bump. In stock Ruger AR 556 30rd and Glock 23 G4 13+1rd.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

How much do you sell a Glock 26 for? Gen 3

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:50:37 PM

Sending you a pm now.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

Sending you a pm now.

You should maybe consider answering in public because I'd imagine other people are interested, but don't really feel like PMing. (me for example and other people searching Bitcointalk without accounts)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:20:26 AM

Sending you a pm now.

You should maybe consider answering in public because I'd imagine other people are interested, but don't really feel like PMing. (me for example and other people searching Bitcointalk without accounts)

I would in cases where the item is plenty but this one is harder to find due to popularity and I wouldn't be able to just flat out say a price.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:26:49 AM

Sending you a pm now.

I would in cases where the item is plenty but this one is harder to find due to popularity and I wouldn't be able to just flat out say a price.

I'm not following?

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:39:24 AM

Basically some hard to find firearms are a bit more difficult to price due to availability. Instead of naming what I could charge for it, I will give a few other options (not on this thread) so they are able to get it quicker and cheaper. In this case I am not able to get a standard black Glock 26 G3, but I am able to get custom or exclusive cerakoted or FDE versions which are much higher priced. Even then they weren't G3, they were G4. I didn't see a need to post all this information here.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:45:13 AM

Ready to ship, extremely high demand right now, Ruger AR-556

Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability, and pairs with the elevation adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system. The rear sight can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.

Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear. (Model 8502 features a fixed stock.)

Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.

Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.

Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style F-height allows co-witness with many optics.

Patent pending Barrel Nut and Delta Ring are designed for one person handguard removal and installation. The design accepts most standard carbine length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench and can be swapped with a Mil-Spec barrel nut if desired.

Milled gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug (model 8500 only), for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.

Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8" twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. Ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved operational reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A

Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. (Model 8500 only.)

Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.

Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.

Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting.

Handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability.

Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® (model 8500 only) or one, 10-round metal magazine (model 8502).

Price: 589.99$ shipped!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 04:29:02 AM

Ready to ship, extremely high demand right now, Ruger AR-556
<snip>
Price: 589.99$ shipped!

How many do you have?  Just one?

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:28:25 AM

Just one ready to ship.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:34:27 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 08:47:34 PM by gadman2

Legendary bump.

Please note that further bumps will be placed by an automated account. This account is following all rules of the forum. One post was already deleted, so be aware. If the account is breaking any rules, please pm this account (gadman2) with the particular rule being broken and I will correct it.

Thanks.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:43:07 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 11:30:04 AM by BayAreaCoins

You are close to Russelville correct?  I lived in Batesville for 10 years and recently moved to Nashville (TN not AR -  Wink). Might be interested in picking up a couple from you when I pass through again soon.  My son is at UARK Fayetteville.

Do you know J. Clause? Angle Porting - he is a good friend of mine

I know Johnny.  Not well or anything, but I know that group of folks.  His brother owns the Duck Blind now days in the Ramada.

We lived at the end of Lomond Drive right down the street from y'all back in the day.

I always liked your cars outside the house.  I was one of the kids on the vintage motorcycles / enduros riding around Cheesy.

Small world.

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:19:27 PM

Do you have any WWII era weapons available, such as the M1 Garand/Carbine, or others even?

If it's not something you've got readily available don't go out of your way to look for one as I've already got "enough".

{ BitSpill }
jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

im looking for a s&w 4566 gen 3 to match the one i already have

anychance u might be able to find one for me and idea on cost?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:24:15 PM

I'm not able to find any new, and looking further into it I don't think many FFLs would be able to get one new. There are a few floating around auction sites. I wouldn't be your best bet for auction routes. Get with a local FFL and you'd be able to save more money doing it that way.

jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:38:01 PM

I'm not able to find any new, and looking further into it I don't think many FFLs would be able to get one new. There are a few floating around auction sites. I wouldn't be your best bet for auction routes. Get with a local FFL and you'd be able to save more money doing it that way.

yeah u will not find a new one these are older fbi/pd issued guns , very very reliable and accurate firearms , thank you for taking the time to look for me though
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:17:45 PM

yeah u will not find a new one these are older fbi/pd issued guns , very very reliable and accurate firearms , thank you for taking the time to look for me though

If I find one I'll let you know as well.

Question OP:  Could we arrange delivery in Little Rock if you are ever there?  We are interested in that AR.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: