Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [USA Only] Licensed FFL Sales of Guns or Firearms related For BTC  (Read 79111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:20:36 PM

Unfortunately FFLs can only conduct business at the address listed on the license. I can ship the gun to a local FFL in little Rock, but you may have to cover FFL fees there which after shipping and those fees wouldn't be worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

Unfortunately FFLs can only conduct business at the address listed on the license. I can ship the gun to a local FFL in little Rock, but you may have to cover FFL fees there which after shipping and those fees wouldn't be worth it.

Guess they want to know where to watch you at.

How do FFLs sell at gun shows if it isn't their address?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:15:41 AM

It's a different type of situation. But yes, that is allowed. I opted to not sell guns at gun shows.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:24:34 AM

It's a different type of situation. But yes, that is allowed. I opted to not sell guns at gun shows.

So when you apply for your FFL you can opt in or out of gun show stuff?

Sorry for all the questions... just interested.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:33:44 AM

During the atf interview they will give you all the information and resources you need to do business properly and legally. He asked if I intended on selling at gun shows which I opted not to so I don't have the resources or knowledge on what I need for selling at gun shows. I'm sure I can gather the material myself, but with my own setup and situation I have no reason or want to be apart of gun shows. Personally I feel that 99% of gun shows is solicitation scams.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:41:07 AM

I'd be a happy man if you can ship over seas but I know it's illegal and I have friends who got into trouble for doing that. I hope one day there will be a gun shop here in the Philippines who will accept Bitcoins as payment as well. How much is the Rock Island 1911 .45 there in the US?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:43:10 AM

I actually have a ria duo tone tactical 45 in hand. It would run about 535 plus tax (ish)...

jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:44:04 AM

I'm not able to find any new, and looking further into it I don't think many FFLs would be able to get one new. There are a few floating around auction sites. I wouldn't be your best bet for auction routes. Get with a local FFL and you'd be able to save more money doing it that way.

yeah u will not find a new one these are older fbi/pd issued guns , very very reliable and accurate firearms , thank you for taking the time to look for me though

If I find one I'll let you know as well.

Question OP:  Could we arrange delivery in Little Rock if you are ever there?  We are interested in that AR.

thank you
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:29:27 AM

Are you also selling grips for a standard 1911? I'm looking for an ivory grip like this one https://www.eaglegrips.com/colt-1911-grips/35-1911-ivory-polymer-panel-grips-smooth.html How much is that including shipping here in the Philippines?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:00:46 PM

Are you also selling grips for a standard 1911? I'm looking for an ivory grip like this one https://www.eaglegrips.com/colt-1911-grips/35-1911-ivory-polymer-panel-grips-smooth.html How much is that including shipping here in the Philippines?

I can get grips but I should note I do not sell grips alone or have the resources to get grips at any discount more than you could get by yourself with purse or other online discounts.

I have a rock island 1911 with black rubber grips that I've wanted to upgrade so if you're looking for some cheap rubber grips I can provide those.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:02:17 AM

It is interisting services, we can buy gun using bitcoins, but unfortunately your service is not all of countries, just USA only. BTW just curious do you have S&W 2?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:54:09 PM

It is interisting services, we can buy gun using bitcoins, but unfortunately your service is not all of countries, just USA only. BTW just curious do you have S&W 2?

I do not deal is rare or curios and relics (C&R) firearms. I can attempt to find these, but there is no guarantee.

CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:58:13 PM

Do you deal with H&K?
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:00:47 PM

Do you deal with H&K?

I can get most h&k. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I can cut some slick deals on their Usp lines.

CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:44:44 PM

Do you deal with H&K?

I can get most h&k. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I can cut some slick deals on their Usp lines.

USP compact in either 9 or .40
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

I'll pm you.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:51:51 AM

Hey, just curious how long your site has been down for maintenance...and how soon it will be back up and running again?

Thanks in advance Smiley
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:35:21 AM

Hey, just curious how long your site has been down for maintenance...and how soon it will be back up and running again?

Thanks in advance Smiley

It has been down for a while. It's really my for it still being down because my previous host had a unfortunate turn of events and ultimately I lost all my files... My fault for not backing them up. The site will eventually be remade. It isn't the top of my list regardless since I didn't run a shop or anything through it. It was mainly just a "how to" page. It's on my to-do's... I just need to find time for it.

Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:41:50 AM

Thanks in advance Smiley

It has been down for a while. It's really my for it still being down because my previous host had a unfortunate turn of events and ultimately I lost all my files... My fault for not backing them up. The site will eventually be remade. It isn't the top of my list regardless since I didn't run a shop or anything through it. It was mainly just a "how to" page. It's on my to-do's... I just need to find time for it.

We'd love to build you a site  Smiley Grin

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:02:06 PM

Thanks in advance Smiley

Have you checked out the internet archive? If your website was online for a while you might be able to recover some of the information from there, but you'll probably need to find a new template for it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████