Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Fiat to My Bank Account  (Read 615 times)
AioFox (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:59:59 AM

Hey everyone, i still new to this whole bitcoin processing but i've manage to earn quite enough and i would like to know how exactly i could change my bitcoins to fiat then transfer it to my bank account so that i can use the money locally. I would appreciate it if you could provide safe and legitimate sites for transactions and explain the process in a simple way. Thank you.
MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:04:19 AM

It depends where you live - but in EU there is kraken, bitilcious etc
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:11:42 AM

I am from India, and whenever I feel to sell my coins and transfer it to my bank account then I prefer to use localbitcoins.com as that is the best place for selling coins and converting to fiat.
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

Kraken.com is the best exchange. Very fast FIAT transfers.

Radix - just imagine
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:22:32 AM

Hey everyone, i still new to this whole bitcoin processing but i've manage to earn quite enough and i would like to know how exactly i could change my bitcoins to fiat then transfer it to my bank account so that i can use the money locally. I would appreciate it if you could provide safe and legitimate sites for transactions and explain the process in a simple way. Thank you.

I think it could, for example, I live in Indonesia. and existing bitcoin exchanger btc/idr. With it I used to redeem bitcoin into rupiah to my bank account. Maybe in you country have service like this? thank you
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

There are many exchanges that allow you to sell bitcoin, some of the most popular ones are Coinbase, Kraken and Bitstamp. You can also use other exchanges that don't directly go to you bank account, but to your paypal or so.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:19:47 PM

We need to know your country as it which exchange is going to work depends on country.  This is due to keeping legal and following that countries laws.  For example in us it's KYC that is huge so things like Coinbase work great but need to know who you are.

But it should be as easy as setting up a checking account and linking it to a exchange in many countries.  Which means sell/transfer is all that will be needed after you get through most exchanges verification process.  But again depends on country and exchange.  I even opened up a checking account just for this to keep money separate from other checking account's just as it makes me feel a little more secure.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:02:34 PM

If you want to remain anonymous and not upload any verification documents  , you can exchange you BTC to FIAT here in the currency exchange section of this forum. Find a trusted seller with green trust, or one who has a lot of transaction and not a single claiming against him, you can exchange your bitcoins directly here.
BitAficionado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:59:26 PM

There are several exchanges like Bitfinex, Btc-e, Cryptsy, Kraken etc. where you can convert your Bitcoins into desirable fiat and then transfer your balance into your bank account if this option is available for you or in paypal or equivalent one, I would suggest you to play around different exchanges to find the best option for you. But Localbitcoins is the best option when it comes to exchanging in a less tedious way and for privacy oriented people.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:35:24 PM

Better to mention your whole details if where you from and how much you want to withdraw..

I have a list of high trust score that you can withdraw your money to pick up like money gram or otherservices..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:58:05 PM

You can sell your bitcoin on localbitcoin.
You need only a bank account.
Write IBAN to the buyer of your bitcoin and you will receive fiat money on your bank account.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:51:53 PM

If you want to remain anonymous and not upload any verification documents  , you can exchange you BTC to FIAT here in the currency exchange section of this forum. Find a trusted seller with green trust, or one who has a lot of transaction and not a single claiming against him, you can exchange your bitcoins directly here.

You can do that, or depending on the volume you do is setup your own po box system.

Similar to making a drop off system - and release on escrow. Or you can do just do a regular meet locally (although) this eventually relies on trust.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: