Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] DL(i)sk -ICO- Affiliate Marketing programma - Ontvang 20% extra bonus!  (Read 792 times)
Newcoins2020 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:29:07 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 07:27:24 PM by Newcoins2020

De originele Announcement kun je hier vinden: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497933

DL(i)sk is een Lisk - gebaseerde valuta. DL(i)sk is een blockchain applicatie platform en een crypto valuta, die een all-round oplossing biedt voor Node.js en JavaScript ontwikkelaars om hun eigen blockchain applicaties te ontwikkelen. DL(i) sk Applicaties worden geprogrameerd met behulp van de bestaande webtechnologieën: NodeJS en JavaScript. DL(i)sk werkt voor wat betreft Forgers het zelfde als Lisk dat doet.

Het Team:

Hoofdontwikkelaar: Jan West

Wie is Jan West?

Linkedin: Jan West

Jan West is de hoofd ontwikkelaar van DL(i)sk en is een expert op het gebied van C, C ++ , Java en Node.js. Hij gebruikte boekhoudsoftware voordat hij begon te werken aan DL(i)sk. Tevens is hij een grote voorstander van Linux en opensource software. In zijn vrije tijd speelt hij Counter - Strike met zijn vrienden en hackt hij samen met hen DIY Elektronics.

Ontwikkelaar: Dmochemicz

Wie is Dmochemicz?

Dmochemicz is één van de belangrijkste ontwikkelaars van DL(i)sk. Hij zal verantwoordelijk zijn om ervoor te zorgen dat alles vlot verloopt en deel uitmaken van het ontwikkelings/ test team. Dmochemicz is ook degene die verantwoordelijk is voor creëren van alle marketing materialen die gebruikt zullen worden voor toekomstige campagnes.

Hoofd marketing: Qiwoman2
Facebook: Qiwoman2

Wie is Qiwoman2?

Zoals je kunt zien begon Qiwoman2 07 juni 2014 op Bitcointalk. Dat betekent dat ze al meer dan 2 jaar bezig en actief is op dit forum. Ze is een grote fan van crypto valuta en besteed veel tijd in de promotie en het ruilen van deze munten. Momenteel heeft ze al meer dan 4000 berichten geschreven en heeft ze hard gewerkt tijdens het maken van blogs voor verschillende munten. Binnen DL(i)sk  zal zij verantwoordelijk zijn voor de PR. Om snel te kunnen groeien heeft DL(i)sk veel (media) aandacht nodig.

* Blok Tijd: 10 seconden
* Ronde Tijd: ~17 minuten
* Aantal bevestigingen voor een geaccordeerde transactie: 6-10
* Hoeveelheid: 100 millioen
* DPoS
* Ticker: Dlisk

Het totale aantal munten is: 100 miljoen.

90 millioen munten zijn bestemd voor de investeerders van de ICO.

10 millioen munten worden gereserveerd voor:
• 1 millioen voor pre-ICO bonussen.
• 2 millioen voor post-ICO bonussen.
• 7 millioen voor ontwikkelingsteam.

De ICO fase zal lopen van 10 juni tot 10 juli.

We hebben hiervoor een onafhankelijke escrow partij gevonden. De escrow garandeerd dat de ontwikkelaars de coins niet kunnen gebruiken om te herinvesteren of na de ICO weg te gaan.

De eerste escrow persoon is:   SebastianJu

ICO bonussen voor vroege vogels.
1ste week: 50%
2de week bonus: 25%
3de week bonus: 10%
4de week bonus: 0%

Het escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX.

Stuur hier geen geld naar toe.

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: