Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sourcing & Dropshipping service  (Read 296 times)
djkyno (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:31:07 AM

Hi guys,

Trying out my new biz here. Everything is to be paid in BTC.

I will do sourcing (from china) for whatever legal things you ask for at the cheapest price and dropship to you.

The math is simple.

Item price + Shipping + 0.008BTC (handling fee)

So pls allow me to build up my trust point and rep.

Cheers.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:43:45 AM

Interested. But how much shipping price can we expect to pay ? I have ordered from Aliexpress in the past and they have the subsidized shipping for traders/sellers. I would suppose your service it targetted for things not available on those sites. So will the shipping be much more than those prices? as it probably won';t be subsidized.

djkyno (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:53:01 AM

I believe the shipping will be fairly cheap as it is calculater in chinese yuan while aliexpress is in USD.

given the conversion and my advantage in understanding chinese, i believe i can help you guys save alot by purchasing the item and on the shipping itself.

i buy thing for myself often. And my max shipping cost so far is like 65 chinese yuan. which is around $9.87USD.

Sorry if its more expensive. i dun use aliexpress.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: