Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Cryptonfly will help to Ethereum  (Read 3239 times)
cryptonfly (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 12:53:13 PM

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/7796/dao-soft-fork-voting-on-ethpool-ethermine
During the last days we have received lots of questions on our point of view regarding the proposed soft fork in order to freeze the funds that were taken from the DAO contract by the means of exploiting a bug in the contract code. If you follow this forum as well as the various Ethereum subreddits you will quickly realize that a heated debate is currently going on if a potential soft- (and maybe later a hard-) fork is a viable solution for this incident.

As the admin of Ethpool and Ethermine I believe that the pool should take into account the various opinions of our customers - the miners - before making any decision in this regard. As it is very difficult to derive such an opinion from post written on this forum as well as on reddit we have decided to let the actual miners on both pools to vote on this issue.

Each miner that is actively mining on the pool (= has submitted valid shares during the last hour) can cast their vote using the account settings tab in his account page. Currently there are 4 different options:
Not voted
Don't care
Yes, run the soft fork
No, do not run the soft fork
The current result of the voting process is available at http://ethpool.org/stats/votes and http://ethermine.org/stats/votes. All votes are weighted by the hashrate of each miner that has voted.

Ramazi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:23:33 PM

...giving the ability to pay CRON cryptocurrency to the users, who perform activities.

Not really clear. What do you mean exactly by "activities"?
Is it something that your team defines, or any third-party could define "an activity"?

Will give you an example:
- I do provide some programming lessons to kids of my friends (or do some freelance tasks). Can I track duration of my services (i.e. using mobile app) and charge them in bitcoins?

Is your app suitable for that?
cryptonfly (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:02:49 PM

...giving the ability to pay CRON cryptocurrency to the users, who perform activities.

Not really clear. What do you mean exactly by "activities"?
Is it something that your team defines, or any third-party could define "an activity"?

Will give you an example:
- I do provide some programming lessons to kids of my friends (or do some freelance tasks). Can I track duration of my services (i.e. using mobile app) and charge them in bitcoins?

Is your app suitable for that?

Cryptonfly is a decentralized blockchain platform to which can be connect applications that measure and verify any human activities and actions on the Internet and in the real life (for example, purchases in shops, attendance of cinema, visiting the websites, etc).
Currently, we are working on the first application that will allow to users to make check-in in above mentioned places. For this actions users will be rewarded by cryptocurrency CRON.
Currently, we created a design of two pages of application:
http://app.cryptonfly.com/
http://app.cryptonfly.com/signup.html

If you want to make a program that will allow to perform payment for online lessons, you can implement it on the Cryptonfly platform.
Ramazi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:44:37 AM

You get me wrong, I do not want to create an "online lessons" app, it was just an example from real life.

I'm thinking about more general approach - digital coins for the projects similar to this one:
http://timebanks.org

Is your project could be an engine for such social initiatives?

P.S. Sorry, but your login screens does not provide enough understanding of what your project about Smiley
Rafael.Gazetov

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:16:22 AM

After hacking «The DAO» in the press and on the forums developed a discussion about the shortcomings, strengths and perspectives of blockchain technologies, in particular blockchain Etherium.
However, the success of any crypto-project is determined, in the first place, not the technology, and is determined by the two main factors - the time and the community in which the chosen technology can be implemented.
As one of the founders of the project CRYPTonFly, I believe that it is absolutely true statement and applies to any crypto-projects, regardless of whether on what technological platform they are implemented.
Creation and development of any decentralized platform is always associated with the emergence of various vulnerabilities of the platform and failures of created applications, which are gradually eliminated, but always accompanied by a wave of criticism, and also finding of various flaws and virtues.
This happened with Bitcoin, it is happening with Etherium.

Nevertheless, CRYPTonFly team sees the opportunities and prospects of Etherium, as a decentralized blockchain platform for the implementation of our project, but again I repeat, this is not a huge significance to implement CRYPTonFly, which is designed to motivate and stimulate people to an active lifestyle in different areas of the real world, by charging of cryptocurrency CRON to users for performed activities that can be authentically measured and verified using smart phones and other telecommunication devices.

Our team started the development of a universal decentralized platform on blockchain Etherium on open source, where any user can create own applications and business projects, for example, crypto-projects on creation and monetization of new activities and loyalty programs (Loyalty Programmes), related to routine human life in the surrounding real world with the ability to charge rewards in the CRON to other users for the performed of any activities (actions).
I remind that CRYPTonFly project will consist of a set of online services: mobile application «CRYPTonFly», Web site http://cryptonfly.com/ , CRYPTonFly payment system and own Exchange, which are in the stage of development and testing.

Advertisers (owners of shops, cafes, supermarkets and other retail and catering networks, etc.) can themselves appoint premium rewards in CRON to users for defined activities and set the size of premium rewards for visiting and purchases in shops, cafes, supermarkets and other retail and catering networks, etc), by buying CRON on any cryptocurrency exchanges.
CRYPTonFly plans to take a small commission from premium rewards.

As one of the founders of the project, I will be grateful to you for all comments, criticisms and any suggestions, which we will try to take into account during the development of the project.
Rafael.Gazetov

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:04:30 AM

You get me wrong, I do not want to create an "online lessons" app, it was just an example from real life.

I'm thinking about more general approach - digital coins for the projects similar to this one:
http://timebanks.org

Is your project could be an engine for such social initiatives?

P.S. Sorry, but your login screens does not provide enough understanding of what your project about Smiley

Currently, we are learning the all opportunities for application of CRYPTonFly in human life.
Yes, CRYPTonFly is an engine for stimulation of social initiatives by creation defined activities in routine life which allow to solve issues of real world!
Fro example, please see link

Ramazi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:53:26 AM

Seems interesting, but not too much information (at least I wave not found it):

Business questions:
What is the business model behind your CRON?
What are the fees structure (any hidden costs)?
How could I build my model of the services/charges and control it?

Technical questions:
Do you have your API prototype?
Will provide customization of mobile APP, or it will be your "brand"?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:43:21 PM

Business questions:

Technical questions:

How about what is "it" /
You'd think you would ask that FIRST !
..nope LOL

It's a currency like ETH ....on ETH  Roll Eyes

AHAHHAHAHHA

FUD first & ask questions later™
Ramazi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:27:27 PM

It's a currency like ETH ....on ETH  Roll Eyes

I'm looking for a crypto currency that could be used in social and similar projects as accounting unit for time spent/services provided.
Shortly, implementation of the idea time=money (you can read about idea here http://timebanks.org/ )

Any project on bitcoin (or other coin) that could be used for that?

Is it bad choice to have ETH at all?
Rafael.Gazetov

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:40:49 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 07:18:24 PM by Rafael.Gazetov

It's a currency like ETH ....on ETH  Roll Eyes

I'm looking for a crypto currency that could be used in social and similar projects as accounting unit for time spent/services provided.
Shortly, implementation of the idea time=money (you can read about idea here http://timebanks.org/ )

Any project on bitcoin (or other coin) that could be used for that?

Is it bad choice to have ETH at all?

I agree to have ETH ... than more, the better Smiley
Nevertheless, CRON isn't ETH!
CRON isn't at all similar on the existing cryptocurrencies, and rather is tool for stimulation and monetization of human activities in his routine life.
Any user may earn CRON by making defined human activities, that can be authentically measured and verified using smartphones and other telecommunication devices, for example, by making check-in in shop and performing any purchase.
For performed activities CRYPTonFly System charges to user rewards in CRON.
Rafael.Gazetov

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

Business questions:

Technical questions:

CRYPTonFly Business Model may be briefly described as follows:
Advertisers (owners of shops, cafes, supermarkets and other retail and catering networks, etc.) can themselves appoint premium rewards in CRON to users for defined activities and set the size of premium rewards for visiting and purchases in shops, cafes, supermarkets and other retail and catering networks, etc), by buying CRON on any cryptocurrency exchanges.
Ramazi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:32:54 PM

Business questions:

Technical questions:

CRYPTonFly Business Model may be briefly described as follows:

Hmm. Not really what I'm looking for. I was thinking Cron (this is your currency, right?) is something like time=money concept. It could potentially become a good fit for social projects, communities, individual services.

But advertising (like you have described) is not interesting for me.
Arvidas

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:40:25 PM

CRON coin will be started as an Ethereum contract. So, anyone can start giving away his coins. Smiley

Cryptonfly mobile application will distribute ~10% of coins to users for their checking in at foursquare places.

If you are a PoS, you may give discount for CRON, or you may give some CRON to your customers as a bonus.
Ramazi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:43:30 PM

There are another project for advertisers on earning bitcoins: http://btcclicks.com

So, I do not see something unique in your project, just another currency, that could be good or bad, by the way.
Arvidas

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:49:43 PM

Hmm. Not really what I'm looking for. I was thinking Cron (this is your currency, right?) is something like time=money concept. It could potentially become a good fit for social projects, communities, individual services.

The best way for you is to issue your additional coin, which will be backed by your services/goods/time.

You can easily start an exchange, and people will trade your coin to CRON/BTC/USD/EUR. For example, if you are a teacher and your lessons are good, your coin price will grow.

Other people will issue their coins and people will exchange one coin to other.

But there is no way to make one "universal" backed by time coin! Each person/company have to issue their own coin.
Ramazi

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:51:59 AM

The best way for you is to issue your additional coin, which will be backed by your services/goods/time.

You can easily start an exchange, and people will trade your coin to CRON/BTC/USD/EUR. For example, if you are a teacher and your lessons are good, your coin price will grow.

Other people will issue their coins and people will exchange one coin to other.

But there is no way to make one "universal" backed by time coin! Each person/company have to issue their own coin.

The social projects usually have no budget to run costly infrastructure. So, issuing own coin is not the best option for me.

Will your project be open source? Which license (GLP, other)?
Rafael.Gazetov

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:11:37 AM

There are another project for advertisers on earning bitcoins: http://btcclicks.com

So, I do not see something unique in your project, just another currency, that could be good or bad, by the way.

You right, CRON is money concept too.
CRON is even more wide category for understanding CRON essence than a money concept.

CRYPTonFly (CRON), as abbreviation of the words "Creation Cryptocurrency on the Fly", is a new global cryptocurrency concept, which appeared at the junction of the Internet, telecommunication technologies and certain activities and actions of human.

CRYPTonFly allows you to create two kind of universal cryptocurrencies, which are parts of a new single digital currency, namely: cryptocurrency/time, based on a time during which the activities/actions were performed and cryptocurrency/quantity, based on the amount/quantity of performed activities/actions. Both cryptocurrency/time and cryptocurrency/quantity empowers your ability to generate money "on the fly" by converting your certain activities and actions into the new digital currency.
Ramazi

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

CRON is even more wide category for understanding CRON essence than a money concept.

CRYPTonFly (CRON), as abbreviation of the words "Creation Cryptocurrency on the Fly", is a new global cryptocurrency concept, which appeared at the junction of the Internet, telecommunication technologies and certain activities and actions of human.

CRYPTonFly allows you to create two kind of universal cryptocurrencies, which are parts of a new single digital currency, namely: cryptocurrency/time, based on a time during which the activities/actions were performed and cryptocurrency/quantity, based on the amount/quantity of performed activities/actions. Both cryptocurrency/time and cryptocurrency/quantity empowers your ability to generate money "on the fly" by converting your certain activities and actions into the new digital currency.

Ok, down to the earth...

If I want to track how much time I've been providing my services and charge a person/company, will CRON work for me?
Let's take an example that online learning courses where I would receive payments as a teacher, and other person is ready to pay in "Cron".
How it will work?
Rafael.Gazetov

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:24:16 AM

Ok, down to the earth...

If I want to track how much time I've been providing my services and charge a person/company, will CRON work for me?
Let's take an example that online learning courses where I would receive payments as a teacher, and other person is ready to pay in "Cron".
How it will work?

Naturally, for on-line courses will need to create a special application that will use CRON to pay for training services. This application will be keep track of time and the amount of lessons, etc.
Payment could be provided by students themselves or the organization that runs courses. In this case, CRYPTonFly advantage is that the payment will go from one participant of System to another directly, bypassing the learning Service itself (P2P).
Ramazi

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:03:48 AM

Ok, down to the earth...

How it will work?

Naturally, for on-line courses will need to create a special application that will use CRON to pay for training services. This application will be keep track of time and the amount of lessons, etc.
Payment could be provided by students themselves or the organization that runs courses. In this case, CRYPTonFly advantage is that the payment will go from one participant of System to another directly, bypassing the learning Service itself (P2P).

This brings back my questions about your business model and integration possibilities.

1. Business model should be attractive to allow third-parties to build commercial products on top of CRON rather than invent own wheel. At the moment business model is not clear.

CRON should provide enough "value" in the form of online services to third-parties to satisfy that business model. Simple enough - it should be more profitable to pay CRON rather than building something in-house.

2. CRON "Services" are not obvious for me, the same as technical implementation of that services. REST API? Mobile framework? Something else?

At the moment it seems like a great idea is narrowed down to just one use case - an advertiser can reach some crypto-geeks willing to earn some coins via dedicated CRON mobile application. In my opinion, it won't fly unless you have some big merchants selling gadgets, like Apple, Samsung or Microshit. But I doubt they will use CRON!

Do you really build an universal platform that could be used by others, or is it just my dreams and misunderstanding of your plans?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: