Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: someone needs a programmer or a linux site administrator?  (Read 437 times)
Mexicantrader (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:36:12 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 07:51:18 PM by Mexicantrader

im looking for a job as a programmer or a linux site administrator.

what i can do for you?

i can create your site from the very beginning, since find a good and cheap hosting and install all youre services (i can even find a virtual server if you have several projects, in this way you can pay only for the domains because the hosting only needs one payment), create emails, ftp access, etc.

if need Wordpress or joomla projects i can doit in your very own domain, you need a forum or a personal school online site?

i can doit using the  CMS (Content Management System)  technology for you.

I can doit in english and in spanish for more clients.

you can payme in Btc, paypal, Neteller or other platforms.

what you need?    How can i help you?
Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

popping up

Im still searching for a good deal my friends.
2c0de

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:40:39 PM

I am searching for work also.

I'm a developer, Javascript, C, HTML, android

Creator of www.2c0.de and the android app

We can try some project for BITCOIN

let's team up

DHjxvnHB9RirtPbvkovSotn1fY2poNffoi
LWeT4wwDVdJ9x49UcXPyS6CznRpbQFM6nx
0x96273C2FD825f0A2745d917bbbfabD6032dC1aDD
Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:29:21 AM

I am searching for work also.

I'm a developer, Javascript, C, HTML, android

Creator of www.2c0.de and the android app

We can try some project for BITCOIN

let's team up

ok, lets do it, but please if you get something let me know also, a team is a team

Tongue
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

What you guys thinking out of an Project called "behuman".
Investors have the Option to Deposit an Amount just to Help People in Risk. Maybe for 3 or 6 months.

The Part is, that the Investor will get his Money after the 3 - 6 Months back.

How it works?: The invested Money gets directly into Mining to do some profit which out the "behuman" Project finance. Also the Payback is calculated inside and it should be possible do to a Roi within 4 Months.
The Payback should be splittet up on the Profits and also get pushed by the Pool of behuman.

Check out this theme for the Project. http://themeforest.net/item/be-human-charity-multipurpose-wp-retina-theme/full_screen_preview/5326773

You may interested? i Could need help setting up the Homepage and get also a function inside to Deposit btc and maybe something like a Dashboard?

regards

Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:58:41 AM

Investors have the Option to Deposit an Amount just to Help People in Risk. Maybe for 3 or 6 months.

How it works?: The invested Money gets directly into Mining to do some profit which out the "behuman" Project finance. Also the Payback is calculated inside and it should be possible do to a Roi within 4 Months.
The Payback should be splittet up on the Profits and also get pushed by the Pool of behuman.

Check out this theme for the Project. http://themeforest.net/item/be-human-charity-multipurpose-wp-retina-theme/full_screen_preview/5326773

You may interested? i Could need help setting up the Homepage and get also a function inside to Deposit btc and maybe something like a Dashboard?

regards

How much are you offering?  please PM the complete information.

What kind of minning?
Is not better some kind of investment in places like btcjam or BTC Loan?

you did the theme with wordpress???

Greetings.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:17:36 AM

regards

How much are you offering?  please PM the complete information.

- It should be a Group Project whichs acts for the Charity. The first Payment should be that the Project become true and also big! The second Payment could be Money after the Project gets going and earns Money.

What kind of minning?

- Investments on BTCjam, or others like BTC Loan simply are mostly not paid back.

- Yes, it is. In Case to get this Page going u dont just need simple programmer skills. Basic Web Developer,java, designer and apis are definatly included for this. You need to also include an api for the Blockchain and Deposit Function.
Could u handle this?
Greetings.

Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:21:01 PM

regards

How much are you offering?  please PM the complete information.

- It should be a Group Project whichs acts for the Charity. The first Payment should be that the Project become true and also big! The second Payment could be Money after the Project gets going and earns Money.

What kind of minning?

- Investments on BTCjam, or others like BTC Loan simply are mostly not paid back.

- Yes, it is. In Case to get this Page going u dont just need simple programmer skills. Basic Web Developer,java, designer and apis are definatly included for this. You need to also include an api for the Blockchain and Deposit Function.
Could u handle this?
Greetings.

Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:32:10 PM

im sorry, i cant do that right now...

i need a job who pays as soon as possible not one who maybe will pay...

are you a real humanitarian company??

Why you dont have an starting budget???

looks like you are trying to use a humanitarian argument for cheat, im sorry, i dont want be rude but, why dont you have an starting budget?

How i know that youre creating this site for scaming?

please provide more information maybe if in a few weeks, if you dont find some one we can talk.

Cheers

Mexicantrader (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:01:47 PM

Still open for Bussines.

You can post here or sent Private.

I will post some Jobs get in here for future transactions and for users trust.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: