Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROUND 2 Press Release Services For Bitcoin Services / Businesses - Google News  (Read 741 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 08:16:42 AM

As we've added some new services (guaranted Google News coverage) we are offering another auction of our services!

Auction ends on midday GMT Friday the 15th of March.

Bidding starts at 1.5 BTC for all of the below:

- Your Press Release guaranteed to appear in Google News (we write another special one just for Google News)
- Your Press Release submitted to 3000 + relevant media outlets
- Professional Press Release (containing up to 3 links to your website) written for you
- Press Release distribution through, and publication on, at least 30 Press Release networks
- Your Press Release submitted to ALL media outlets in the industry who cover Bitcoin related developments, such as Mashable, CNet and including Forbes
- Full proof of work provided

We genuinely want new and exciting Bitcoin projects to get as much exposure as possible.

The exposure this could generate for your Bitcoin project or business is priceless.

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Bidding is in increments of 0.25 BTC
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:28:52 PM

Conditional bid of BTC1.5.

Condition is that I may use the service any time I choose but no later than May, 2013.

As we've added some new services (guaranted Google News coverage) we are offering another auction of our services!

- Your Press Release guaranteed to appear in Google News (we write another special one just for Google News)
- Professional Press Release (containing up to 3 links to your website) written for you
- Press Release distribution through, and publication on, at least 30 Press Release networks
- Your Press Release submitted to ALL media outlets in the industry who cover Bitcoin related developments, such as Mashable, CNet and including Forbes

We genuinely want new and exciting Bitcoin projects to get as much exposure as possible.

The exposure this could generate for your Bitcoin project or business is priceless.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:53:40 PM

Conditional bid of BTC1.5.

Condition is that I may use the service any time I choose but no later than May, 2013.

Bid accepted  Grin

Less than 48 hours to go!
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:50:09 AM

8 hours to go!  Wink
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 07:49:52 AM

rpietila wins!

Due to great demand in other avenues no more auctions will be offered for our services. Please contact me via PM or directly on http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services if we can help you out Smiley
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:56:16 PM

just sayin', since you published my PR, my spam folder is blowing up.
never had ANY spam whatsoever.

some of your affiliates are selling their users' customers adresses to the spammers.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 02:04:07 PM

some of your affiliates are selling their users' customers adresses to the spammers.

Ummm. this is bad, hopefully you can fix it before my next big thing goes live in Apr-May!!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 12:56:54 PM

Ummm. this is bad, hopefully you can fix it before my next big thing goes live in Apr-May!!

This will be fixed! I think it is due to us publishing the e-mail address on the web at so many places so spam bots may be finding the e-mail addresses. We have been and we will continue to do the e-mail addresses in this format: you(at)yourbitcoincompany.com so that the spam crawling bots and scrapers do not get a hold of the e-mail address.

Many apologies for this and we have changed our procedures as a result.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 12:07:39 PM

Thank you for your concern. Unfortunately the bots are quite capable of searching for email addresses that are obfuscated in any human-intelligible way and exist as character sequences. Afaik, the best compromise nowadays is to present your email addresses as images, because the bots don't t care of them (at present).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: